Always Faithful Ch. 03.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"The other gift was a black negligee. I modeled it for him as we drank champagne, and then wore it as we made love that first night." Dan's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Legal Counsel spent the night with me. We made love the first time; we had animal sex the second."

"Oh my god, you are getting to be a slut, aren't you? Just the first night?"

"No, every night. He spent every night in my bed. Twice he was with me while I called you and then Greg."

"Does Greg know?"

"No, and I have no intention of telling him."

"You are cheating on Greg, but telling me makes you faithful, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does. I am faithful to you."

Dan laughed, "I love you Baby; you are something else. I have one last question and then let's go to bed."

"What's the question?"

"You fucked Portrait, didn't you? I could see it in his painting."

This time Laura laughed, "Greg asked me the same question."

"Did you answer him?"

"Yes, I answered Greg's question."

"And the answer was?" Laughing again, Laura told Dan she answered that question once and once was enough. "Will you wear the black negligee for me tonight?"

"That's another question, but yes I will. Let's go to bed; I'll wear my sex gown and you can fuck me just the way Legal Counsel fucked me every night in San Francisco."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers