Always Faithful Ch. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock Laura extracted was thick, maybe even thicker than Greg's fat tool, but not long at all. Cock didn't have the rampant hardness both Greg and Dan always showed either. Laura held it from below with her right hand wrapping fingers around to get a sense of this new male cock. She reached into pajamas again with just her left hand to free Upper's ball sack. She found the same mass of hair as on his torso.

Laura took her time and explored all of the flesh in front of her with light strokes. Next she raked the shaft lightly with fingernails; cock twitched and firmed somewhat. Laura let cock go to rake nails over Upper's testicles. Cock jumped at the new stimulation and lightly tapped against her lips. Laura trapped cock against Upper's belly and in turn rubbed each of her cheeks against its underside before taking cockhead in her mouth.

Leaning back on her heels, Laura released Upper Floor completely and asked if she handled her introduction to his pleasure? "Yes my dear, you did that very well. Stand up! You have earned seconds." Laura got to her feet and reached to the waistband of her panties. "No! Not yet, not here. We will have one more brandy and then I will show you my playroom; I know you are curious."

Upper Floor's playroom catered to sexual games only; no children play here Laura knew. When her neighbor said, "Come, it is time to see the playroom", she had no hesitation about going in her nightgown. Laura only asked slippers or barefoot? Upper led her to the center of the room before giving permission to open her eyes.

Laura first saw one wall covered with mirror tiles; she looked immediately to the ceiling but it was bare. "Not yet", his voice whispered.

The wall opposite the mirrors sported a pipe frame with rings hanging from the cross bar. The frame would hold a subject mostly immobile; Laura stared at the frame and her imagination tied her in place. Whips and paddles, six of various types, hung on the wall flanking the frame. Several photographs interspersed between the whips. Laura went to a whip and examined it carefully; this one had a tightly wrapped leather handle and many thin leather straps dangling from the handle.

"That is called a flogger; it is made of buffalo hide. It will make your bum red used properly, but doesn't leave marks."

"I've never been whipped; my lover did use his belt once when I begged."

Upper took her by the hand and led Laura to a long and sinister looking whip. "This is a true whip. It is over four feet long, and with it I can streak your back with welts that last for days if you can stand the pain." Laura looked Upper Floor in the eye but said nothing.

The Master of the house led his guest to the far, curtain covered, wall. Laura watched as Upper Floor toggled a switch causing the heavy drape to pull clear. The view beyond the small balcony was spectacular. "I want to see it some evening at sunset." Laura felt herself wrapped in her neighbor's arms. "Open the sheers, I want to see clearly."

Upper drew the last curtains and opened the sliding door; they stepped to balcony edge. "You're right; it is beautiful, especially at sunset. It is also a perfect place to howl at the moon." Upper felt Laura shiver and he drew close to cover her back.

Laura reached for a clamp she noticed on the railing, "Tell me."

"I have cuffs that attach; I like to play out here too."

"Lights?"

"Hold these and wait here."

Suddenly Laura stood in the spotlight. Upper Floor was beside her again attaching first one wrist and then the other with soft leather cuffs. "Our neighbors can see us if they notice the light. There is also a microphone if I want them to hear." Laura moaned. "Have you seen enough for now; are you ready for another brandy?"

"Give me my seconds out here then we can have our brandy."

"This is the French, isn't it? It has a very smooth taste; it feels smooth."

"Yes, you feel smooth too. Your bottom is perfect."

"Tell me about the last woman you spanked. Was she young or older; did she ask to be taken out there for the neighbors pleasure?"

"Her husband brought her to me; she was older. I had him undress his wife in the living room, and direct her to obey me. He waited there. I took her to the playroom and cuffed her to the rail, I whipped her, and finally I fucked her."

Laura thought about Upper Floor's description; she still had questions. "Lights?"

"Yes."

"Microphone?"

"Yes, speakers loud."

"Neighbors?"

"Several."

"Did she cry?"

"No, not really. She called out but did not cry."

"Orgasm?"

"Oh yes, yes oh yes. Both of us had orgasm." Laura stretched her arm for more brandy.

"You seem fascinated by my balcony?"

"Yes."

"Many fix on the mirror wall; some find the leather furniture draws them."

"I like to sing my pleasure when I have sex. Sometimes, maybe often, I want others to hear my song."

"My balcony is perfect for your desire. I will whip you hard one night when the fog is thick; everyone will thrill at your pleasure in the mist."

"Do you see others, others playing in their windows, on their balcony?"

"Sometimes I watch them play; more often they watch me play."

"Let's continue our discussion on the balcony. Bring the brandy; you can cuff me to the rail and hold my glass as I drink."

"Yes, strip now, leave your gown here and I will spotlight you."

"Oh yes, I like that idea."

"You haven't asked about the other furniture, just the toys and the balcony?"

"If I visit your playroom again, you can show them to me. The balcony is enough for tonight. I am comfortable on display; very few know me in San Francisco."

Upper Floor walked her to the balcony and left Laura cuffed to the rail, on view for one-and-all. "Hold the brandy in your mouth; study the warmth and flavor." Two sharp strikes with one of the toys warmed her bottom, but Laura couldn't cry out without spilling. "Very good, now you can swallow." Upper pointed out a few windows where neighbors might be watching, and then he left Laura exposed on the balcony with one last set of hard swats to her cheeks. Laura cried out and heard her amplified scream echoed against the next building as Upper left her.

Time passed and then Laura felt Upper behind her once more. His hands caressed the goose bumps on her sides from armpits to waist. "How long?"

"About ten minutes, just enough to excite you."

"Touch my nipples."

"You love this, don't you? Has anyone seen you yet?"

"I don't know."

"Drink more brandy and then I will try to awaken an audience." Upper's left hand worked Laura's cunt as he held the snifter and she drank. "Swallow this time, but slowly."

"I am going to strike you six times; they will be hard on your bottom. Count each off loudly; you may cry out if you want to, if you need to cry out, but you must count each stroke before I will give the next. While I am gone, watch the windows, the balconies. When I come back, tell me everything." Laura counted the six strokes as directed, and then there was only silence and light.

Laura looked from window to window; two turned from dark to soft light. She could make out shapes, but no one was recognizable. Noise from her left caught her attention, maybe from one of the balconies.Which one did Upper point to?Laura was alone, exposed in the light; she knew some strangers were watching.When will Upper return?City sounds gave background noise; interspersed Laura heard a few sing-song words that she didn't quite understand.

Upper announced his return reaching between her legs for a tight grip. "Drink and then tell me what you have seen."

"Shadows in those two windows, that is all. I am sure someone is watching. Also noise from the balcony over there; I think a man spoke to me but I couldn't understand him."

"You missed the small bedside lamp above; her name is Carrie. I am sure she is watching with a fat dildo inside her. I have had her here where you are."

What about the sounds from the balcony, do you think someone is there watching me?"

"His name is Mario, he is watching, I called him. What did you hear?"

"It sounded like puta: puta – puta – puta."

"Whore, that is how Mexican men call their women. Come whore, like calling a dog." Laura sucked breath in hard. "Mario likes to watch, but will not turn the light on. He likes to whip girls even more than I do; he enjoys being cruel. If I invite him over he might whip you, he might fuck you, or he might piss on you."

"No, I am not ready for that."

"Are you ready for your time in my playroom to be over?"

"No, I want to stay, but I know I must go. Will you escort me home?"

"Of course, my dear. May I give one more stroke?"

"Yes Sir, two please, two hard strokes so I can sing my song."

In her own bed, and alone, Laura replayed the evening activities in her mind with a smile on her face and a tingle in her ass. She met a new friend, the older man Dan suggested, and Upper as sexual friend will be far more exciting than Young Legal. Upper did look distinguished in his smoking jacket, and Laura loved prancing around the living room for his viewing pleasure. Laura accepted the show off style she had been developing along with her affair with Greg.

A rational segment in Laura's brain was pleased they saw no other residents between her apartment and his. Barefoot wearing only a sexy nightgown and panties meant Laura was going for sex, pure and simple sex, no excuses possible. Their return trip, with Upper holding her panties and brandy in one hand and her bottom in his other, confirmed their sex play, but no neighbors saw them. Laura knew she almost, she wanted to, fucked Upper Floor at her doorway during their parting kiss.

Final thoughts of playroom and balcony came to mind as Laura drifted off to sleep. Everything about Upper Floor's playroom had possibilities for exploration. Laura knew she wanted more play time with her neighbor in his special room in the future, but his balcony excited Laura and stimulated well developed desires in her sexual psyche. Her final thought before sleep overtook her was that sound from the dark balcony: puta – puta – puta, and Upper Floor's description: come whore, like calling a dog.

Friday evening, Laura entertained BL president and the CFO with hors d'oeuvres and drinks. She wanted to open some marketing and new product ideas in an informal setting. Her main marketing idea was about models. Laura argued that looks were important but secondary. She wanted BL to select legal professional women from the top regional law firms to use as models around the country. The men bought in, and the president promised to have a formal development meeting during Laura's next visit.

Changing subjects, Laura rose and modeled the lounging pajamas Dan bought for just such an occasion. "I wanted Dan to come out here this week but he was unable to coordinate his schedule and our production people. I hope he can next time. My husband is a man of unusual talents, and one of them is knowing what clothes a woman should wear to look good, feel good and make the best impression for almost any situation."

"CFO, why don't you make the necessary phone calls to Dan's company to make sure Laura gets what she wants? If she has an idea about an outfit like she is wearing tonight and Dan is part of her plan, I want him here soon."

Laura thought her after hours meeting went well. She confidently escorted her guests to the lobby to further make the point that elegant loungewear could be worn further from home than many thought appropriate. The doorman smiled appreciation as Laura turned for home. She paused to flirt for a minute, touched his cheek lightly and winked, and then continued on her way. She decided it wasn't too late to call Dan.

Dan was asleep, but the phone woke him. Hi Baby, I hope calling now isn't interrupting anything but sleep. – I love you too; I love you and miss you. - I just finished with the president and CFO or I would have called earlier. – Not that way, silly Baby, we talked business. – They want you to come next trip.- I'm flying the red eye Wednesday night. I will see you early Thursday; don't schedule any early meetings – Yes, I'll be hot and ready and I want you the same way Baby. – One last thing, can you set something up with Artsy for next weekend? – No I don't want to spend it with Greg; I want to talk over some ideas with her, and with you.

Dan signed off with okay, goodnight Baby, I miss you, I love you.

Laura was still drinking her morning coffee when Liaison called; they had a girl's day out scheduled. "I'll pick you up at ten, okay?"

"Come early and we can have a cup of coffee before we leave." Girl's day meant shopping with a pause for a late lunch, and then later drinks before heading home. The sun had just set when two happy women carried bags of purchases to Laura's apartment. "You take first shower, Liaison; I'll pour wine and then call my lover. I haven't talked to him since Wednesday."

The lover's phone call extended; both needed the only closeness they could have. Laura called out, "Oh my, hot, hot, hot! That looks great on you." On the speaker phone, Greg piped in with, "What's going on?" Laura introduced Liaison, described her and the slinky jump suit purchase she was wearing, and then briefly talked about their shopping trip. "Did you buy one too?"

"Yes, actually two, different colors. I am going to wear one of mine as soon as I shower."

"Well, get in the shower. Call me back when you get out."

"I have a better idea, here Liaison, have phone sex with my lover while I shower."

"What, Laura, No!"

"Sit here and talk with Greg."

"I can't believe you did that Laura, he seems nice."

"Greg is nice, and he is my lover, and we have great sex together, and we have something more than great sex." Liaison paused and thought about all Laura had said. "Your husband knows."

"Yes, Dan knows. Let's leave it that he knows and understands; he lives with the understanding that I have a lover."

"What about Young Legal?"

"Young Legal is history; let me tell you about Tuesday night with my neighbor."

Laura told Liaison all about Upper Floor. She talked about brandy and her pink nightgown here. With a second glass of wine, she told the story of her elevator ride barefoot in sheer pink, and of Upper Floor's playpen. A third glass of wine smoothed her tell all about the balcony. "Do you want to meet him? I can call and see if he is at home."

"No!"

"Of course you do, you will never forgive yourself."

Liaison sipped at her glass with a furrowed brow and no words until, "Call him."

"How daring do you feel?"

"Probably not as daring as you." Laura talked her friend into changing once more. Twenty-five minutes after the call, Laura knocked on Upper Floor's door with Liaison standing beside her. Both were barefoot, carrying a bottle of chilled champagne, and wearing very thin black nightgowns.

Laura handled introductions, and how she first met Upper Floor, while he poured champagne. Liaison laughed about Young Legal's part, "He is so full of himself he is probably still wondering why you called out your phone number."

Upper Floor was properly complementary to Liaison and asked her to model her gown. Laura was eager to show her friend the playroom, and almost dragged her to the appropriate door before remembering her manners. "Are we permitted to enter, Sir?"

Their tour of the playroom led naturally to the balcony. "Is this where . . .?"

"Yes, and I was nude. I loved it."

"He spanked you out here?"

"Oh yes, please let Sir Upper Floor spank your bottom at least once. Please know what it is like."

Liaison looked first at Laura, and then turned and stared hard at Upper Floor. "It would be best, easier I think, I you let me stimulate you first."

"How?"

"Just light kisses and touches to relax you, nothing serious or compromising I assure you." Liaison looked at Laura; still she was unsure. She heard his words from behind, "Strip, Laura, and then undress your friend. I will get the lights and the necessary toys."

Liaison stood nude in the spotlight and took three hard swats before calling STOP. "You next Laura, give her twice as many for talking me into this." Laura did take six swats with the paddle, and after each, she cried out YES. Upper massaged his neighbor's red bottom for a moment and then held his hand to Liaison, "Feel the heat." The three returned to the main part of the house for more champagne. "We need to dress and go home, good night Sir."

The women slept, had brunch Sunday, and socialized well into Sunday afternoon. Both agreed it was a fun way to spend time together. Liaison admitted their visit to the playroom was worth doing once, but she was sure she wouldn't tell Significant Other. "You really like things like that, don't you?"

"Yes, I can't describe how much it excites me. I drip."

"How does Upper Floor fit in with your lover and your husband?"

"He doesn't, he is a diversion."

Hi Baby, I am just calling to confirm my travel plans. – Yes, I am still on the red eye. - I will see you Thursday morning before you go to work. - I love you too, Baby. Save a kiss for me and maybe a little bit more. – Bye bye.

The red eye flight that carried Laura home from San Francisco left on time and benefited from a tail wind. Hers was the first plane to land in the morning; the captain parked at the gate a full fifteen minutes before the official earliest landing time the airport authority allowed. First class and no checked baggage meant Laura was at her doorstep at six-thirty; the light at the door was lit for her. She tried the door knob and it turned. That was always Dan's way of welcoming her home, whether business trip or time with Greg, the door to Dan's life and heart was always open for her.

Laura checked the kitchen before heading upstairs to the bedroom where she found her husband waiting for her. Their greeting was a fervent kiss, "Ugh Baby, you need mouthwash."

"I need a quick shower too; wait right there for me." Five minutes later Laura returned to the bedroom mostly clean, and mostly dry. Dan was ready and waiting for her.

"I've missed you Baby, I need you just like this. Let me do the work." Laura made her announcement as she settled on her husband's cock. She rocked forward and back, she swiveled with a twist, and she lifted only to slam down hard. Dan tried to reach and participate, but Laura held him back. "Let me fuck you; let me do the work. My Baby can just enjoy us together; it has been too long."

Dan leaned back and tried to relax to control his excitement, but it had been almost three weeks with little sex. The first hard squeeze on cock from Laura's muscles almost sucked sperm from his balls. Dan looked intently at his wife above him; her nipples looked hard and a little bruised. "Feed me some tit, Baby." Dan sucked each in turn. He stared at the Vee between her thighs; Laura's lips may be swollen, but they wrap my cock so tight, Dan thought to himself.

"Oh yes, that feels so good; fuck me Baby, just fuck me." Laura squeezed tight and rocked forward. Dan screamed and spewed, filling his wife with stored produce of loin. They rested still joined, and played kiss face lightly. Laura's homecoming was satisfying for both. Dan reached between them to play with Laura's nipples. "They aren't terribly swollen and bruised; haven't you taught your young lover how to rough them yet?"

"Oh no, he is history. I didn't fuck him at all this trip." The BJ she gave Legal on arrival didn't count to Laura; she knew she only called him because Dan was sure she would. "Let's talk all about our last ten days tonight, it's time for breakfast and then off to work."

Dan was home when Laura came through the front door with two sacks of take-out dinner. "I thought you stopped for a quickie with Greg when you called and said you were going to be late."