Always Faithful Ch. 04.2

Story Info
Year of Turmoil - Laura whipped - bondage and exhibition.
11.3k words
3.97
23.5k
11

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. Chapter 4.1 ended with Laura's life getting more hectic with her new job, her desire to devote what home time she has to Greg, and Dan limited to a chaste date. Finally Laura promised Dan she would find more time for her married home life.

FOUR – YEAR OF TURMOIL – 4.2 LAURA WHIPPED – BONDAGE AND EXHIBITION

When her flight was at altitude, Laura accepted champagne from the stewardess. She used the four hour flight to go over the week ahead and the past few weeks of her ever more hectic life. Her first thought was Dan is really getting short changed by my new jobs. Laura hadn't spent a full week with just her husband in a month. She knew she had to take steps to maintain her primary relationship.

Greg is showing strain too was Laura's next consideration. Unconsciously she clenched her thighs and twisted her rear deeper into the leather of the first class airliner cushion. He is getting possessive, more demanding of his needs for me. Friday night was incredible. After four days of tender love making, Greg really needed to fuck me hard before I left. Laura laughed aloud and noticed a passenger across the aisle look.Who am I kidding, I begged him to fuck me hard?

We both needed the hard driving sex we had Friday night after dancing and playing in that club. We always fuck hard after a night out playing and showing off. If Greg doesn't lead me to tough, I pull it out of him. I love wearing his bites and bruises; I love feeling my muscles throb. I can still feel him in my puss two days later. Again she laughed; I love taking my just fucked and cum filled cunt home to my husband Dan. Just the thought of going home to her Baby with Greg inside brought an air kiss to no one who would see her for ten days.

Laura's thoughts turned to her new job at the firm. She knew she would miss working directly for Greg. Working for Greg wasn't just under the desk BJs and after hours sex. She was his secretary for three years without a kiss before his last eventful birthday. Secretary for a senior lawyer was a challenging position. Her new job was higher profile, but it promised fewer day-to-day challenges.

Her coworkers, the executive girls was how Laura labeled them, seemed to accept her. Laura knew there would be more office politics at this level, probably some politics with other firms too. She considered that her other job with BL positioned her well in the politics game; she had some independence at work. The Executive Assistant to the Partners Committee would work her ass off before, during, and immediately following their quarterly meetings. The rest of the time, she could coast or help the other executive girls.

Champagne interrupted Laura's reflection. Stimulation from the bubbles tickled her nose and triggered physical sensations. Laura played to the sensations as she felt her body calling; first rubbing the rim of her glass slowly over her lower lip. Another sip, the rim of the flute grazed over a protruding nipple lowering from her mouth. Laura looked around the cabin and saw only people absorbed in whatever. She could find no reason not to use the cool glass of the flute to excite her nipple further.

With eyes closed and head leaning back, Laura imagined Greg's fat cock between her thighs and squeezed in response to hold the image of fat cock tight. Another sip of champagne, move the cool glass from nipple to nipple. Laura was well into private sensual bliss when she sensed someone near; she opened her eyes to a smiling attendant. "Would you like more champagne, or maybe something colder?" -

"Both!"

For almost an hour, at least four hundred miles in the middle of her journey, the stewardess shared Laura's private sexual interlude. She brought a full glass of ice cubes, three little bottles of good vodka, and refilled the champagne flute often. On every trip from galley to Laura's seat her eyes lingered on nipples peaked by the iced glass. Once she blew a kiss at them; she spoke softly and praised her passenger's audacity. Finally, the attendant had to clear away bottles and glasses before serving a meal. Laura managed to pull her hand close pretending to answer a question. "Pinch one, please, pinch one hard for me."

Four hours after takeoff, the pilot announced their approach to San Francisco International airport. An hour later the concierge helped Laura with her bags while she paid the taxi driver.

First phone call went to her husband. Hi Baby, I just wanted to call and let you know my flight was smooth. - I know we didn't have much time together. - I know a romantic restaurant across the bay; is there any chance you could get way and come join me for the weekend? - Call me Monday and let me know. - I love you Baby, take care of yourself until I get back.

Laura decided while considering the coming ten days, Young Legal Counsel didn't fit in her plans for this trip. With the obligatory phone call to Dan out of the way, it was almost time to call her lover, but first she wanted to get comfortable. After forty minutes in bed and bath rooms, Laura curled up in her love seat ready to call Greg. Getting comfortable translated to a quick shower and wearing the sexy black negligee Legal bought and Dan loved.

Hey Baby, I am calling to let you know I arrived safely. – Yes, easy trip, no bumps or delays. I even brought you along in my carry on stuff; I could feel you and you being with me excited me. Laura told Greg about playing with the cold glasses; how excited she felt thinking about him; and about her conspiracy with the attractive flight attendant. She concluded just as she had with Dan. I love you Baby, take care of yourself until I get back.

The three hour time difference between the east and San Francisco left Laura with a bonus of time on her hands; it was still early afternoon. Laura stretched across the love seat and admired her legs beneath the sheer black nylon.I wonder if Dan really believed me about only fucking Legal twice last trip? Probably not, Dan is sure Legal met me at the airport and I fucked him as soon as I hung up the phone. He might believe a quickie before I called home.

Laura's fingers played absently over telephone buttons on the table beside her. Legal at home was button number seven on the speed dial.I told myself I wasn't going to fuck Legal this trip. I told Dan that too. Greg doesn't know about Legal; Greg would be furious. Dan is sure Legal's dick is in my pussy right now. I wonder what Legal would think about all of the love bites Greg planted to mark his turf? I am wearing the sexy negligee he bought.If button seven had feelings, it might have wondered about the pressure. The inanimate button called its planned function, and Legal's home phone began to ring.

Hey there you, I just called to say hello. – Yes, I arrived a couple of hours ago. – I don't have anything planned; just get ready for work tomorrow. – Maybe we could do lunch, or have a drink somewhere after work. – Come here tonight? Let me think about that.I told myself no about Young Legal Counsel, but Dan is at home convinced he is here doing me already.Oh, what the hell. Sure, come on over and keep me company.

"Come in, I hope you appreciate I am wearing your gift?" Within five minutes, Legal joined Laura on the love seat wearing only his silk boxers and holding a gin and tonic. Legal attempted immediate intimacy; Laura held him off to a slow seduction. She deflected his hands and kisses away from her most sensitive spots. Laura knew teasing with men; she practiced often with Dan. As far as she was concerned, Legal needed a woman such as herself as tutor in the art of pleasuring a woman. Legal would get his pleasure when Laura decided he was ready.

"Kiss me. I'll show you where and how." Laura brought Legal to her lips. Her lips and responses guided his lips in How to Kiss a Woman 101. When she judged satisfaction, Laura guided his hand to her neck, and Legal's lips followed. She guided him to a breast, and then on to kiss her belly. At each stop along the kissing trail, Laura had her lover kiss until moans of pleasure and her hand guided him further along.

In due course, Legal's kisses came to the end of the trail over Laura's body. His lips kissed Laura's clit and his fingers danced on her labia. "Mmmm, yes lover, kiss me there. Kiss softly and then kiss me more." Laura guided her lover's kisses and touches with sounds, with encouraging undulation of her hips, and pressure with her hands. Her excitement mounted.I'm glad Dan expected me to fuck him. He was right; I can have so much fun teaching a young lover.Laura neared her peak, "Use your teeth lover, be gentle, but bite me there." Legal nipped and Laura screamed her orgasm.

"That was good for me lover; now I want to have fun another way. Take it out; let me see some cock." Legal reached for the waistband on his shorts. "Leave them on; they feel so smooth. Pull your cock through the fly." Laura took cock in hand and began to fondle the shaft with a gentle touch. She kissed and made small bites over Legal's chest while using her hands to guide his knees apart. Soon she was kneeling between thighs.

"My lover is a lawyer; I know what lawyers like best." Legal opened his mouth to respond but stopped with a gasp. With mouth open wide, Laura thrust her head downward; she swallowed the length of cock using muscles in the back of her mouth as if to devour the man above her. "OH - oh – oh – oh – oh – godddd yessss – ohgodyessuck - oh sucking cocksucker." Laura never pulled back; she kept her swallowing action strong on the cock now at the entrance to her throat. Young Legal was no stretch for her after Greg; he didn't even compare with her husband. Laura had no intention of letting up until Legal pumped his load.

"Oh bitch, bitch, bitch, suck me, suck my cock, never, never, never like this, oh suck." Laura was holding Legal's hands away from her head; she knew he wanted to hold tight and face fuck. Laura intended to keep total control. She pulled away from Legal's cock. "If your hands touch my head, I'll bite and send you away; you are cock and I am sucker, understand?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Laura."

"Yes WHAT?"

"Yes cocksucker."

"Talk at me while I suck."

Legal's mind spun in confusion; cock had no confusion at all. Cock knew exactly what it wanted. Cock wanted that hot mouth that suddenly let cool air flow when mouth lifted to speak. As soon as Laura heard the trigger words, "Suck my cock you cocksucker bitch", cock had every desire filled. Laura gripped Legal by the wrist to hold his hands away, and her mouth once again devoured Legal's cock to its base.

The mouth enveloping cock was sucking, swallowing, licking and biting all at once. Cock directed a sensory message to Legal's hips; push forward, get deeper. "Suck bitch, cocksucker, oh yes, suck me, teeth, suck, cocksucker bitch, teeth, oh teeth, watch owww, teeth, suck whore." Laura responded to the exhortations; she was sucking and swallowing. Her lips and teeth pulled the bag of skin hanging below cock as far into her mouth as possible. "God damn bitch, you sucking bitch."

Laura resisted the pressure coming from Legal's arms; she would not cede control. With arms stymied, Legal began to clench his thighs. Clench and release, clench and release; Legal soon coordinated the muscles of thighs and hips. When Legal would clench his thighs and push forward with hips, Laura sealed her lips and sucked harder. Male and female cravings drove them higher. Intermittent phrases penetrated: cocksucker . . . suck slut . . . bitch . . . cum slut . . . cunt-whore-slut.

Time, now it's time;Laura released her grip and wrapped arms around the hips thrusting at her. Legal finally brought his hands into play. He held tight and with a brutal push of hips he came half off the love seat, driving cock deep in mouth. Laura had everything now; she bit, sucked hard and swallowed as a flood of man cum blasted directly down her throat. Legal had to scream for both; his orgasm was total. He held tight, his thighs quivered, and his nuts emptied in spurt after spurt. "CUM – CUM – CUM – CUM – Yessssss."

After some minutes of gentle sucking, Laura pushed Legal away, into the love seat. "That was good. Time for you to go now, we will do this again before I leave."

"But – but - but, I don't have to go. I want to stay, to be with you longer."

"No, you have to go. I want the rest of the evening to myself. Get dressed – GO!" Laura kissed Young Legal goodbye at her door, and then once again in the corridor. Young Legal held her hand after their last kiss; Laura decided to walk him to the elevator. Legal received his last passionate kiss waiting for the ding of the elevator door.

If she had been wearing more than her sheer black nightgown, Laura might have entered the elevator with Legal; her resolve to send him away flagged after three passion filled goodbye kisses. They held hands across the elevator threshold until the doors began to close. One of Laura's neighbors from a higher floor got an eyeful, and he whistled an approval that startled her. "Call me later tonight, Legal." Laura quickly recited her phone number; she hoped her neighbor would take note. He appeared a handsome gentleman by Laura's quick glance; she really didn't care if Legal called at all.

Tuesday evening Upper Floor did call. He called early; Laura was still dressed in her office clothes. They played innuendo games over the phone as a getting to know one another device. Laura finally invited him to her condo if would bring brandy for a get acquainted drink. "I have French and local; I will bring both if you answer your door dressed just as I first saw you." Laura negotiated forty-five minutes delay to shower and change clothes. Her last instruction told Upper Floor she expected his attire be appropriate to hers.

Laura decided to wear the short, sheer pink gown Dan bought; she responded to the bell chime and found Upper Floor wearing a blue smoking jacket over light grey pajamas. "I approve, of your attire and your brandy."

"Your attire is even more intriguing than the first time I saw you." Laura escorted her guest to the love seat and brought glasses for the brandy. She took every opportunity to model her nightgown and her body so thinly covered. Upper Floor took notice and smiled approval.

Laura and Upper Floor sampled both French and California brandy as they sketched their lives to one another. Her initial tidbit left her bedroom door ajar. "I am here in San Francisco only a week or so every month. I live East with a husband, a lover, and another job. My work here is just part time. Young Legal Counsel is not a lover, just someone at work." A most interesting element of Upper Floor's bio was a veiled reference to his second bedroom as playpen.

Laura got up to turn on soft background music; she let her body sway to the music for Upper Floor's visual enjoyment. Slowly Laura recognized hand signals her new friend gave off. She adapted her dance according to his gestures drawing attention to every part of her body. In response to a twisting gesture from Upper's palm, Laura turned and looked over her shoulder. She posed, nightgown drawn high, with hand on bare rump. Upper Floor clapped his hands in appreciation, and Laura lightly clapped hand on rump responding.

Upper Floor gestured closer, and Laura danced backward toward him still clapping herself until her hand was lifted away. His slap where her hand had played was a watershed in a growing friendship. Laura gasped, but with pleasure obvious on her voice, and bent forward to present a taught and stretched target. "Again please, just a little more."

Bent over and getting her cheeks spanked just a little more strong than lightly, Laura took stock of her situation. She recognized the sexual potential Upper Floor offered. Laura shook her hips to present all sides for attention, and gave soft mewing sounds of approval often. Upper Floor could be a perfect partner for diversion, if diversion was her goal. Laura decided he was a keeper, but only if he agreed to her terms. "One more good pop on each side, two if you really must, and then let's drink some more brandy and talk."

Laura felt her body pushed forward and down to present her ass in perfect position. Upper Floor had his left hand under her gown in the middle of her back. Looking around her shoulder, she watched her neighbor wad panties into a narrow roll inside the crevice of her cheeks. Laura loved the drama Upper set and smiled approval. She blew a kiss just as his first hard slap thundered onto her right globe. "Ooowwww – Yessss!" She waited and watched; eyes open in anticipation. Upper drew his hand back again; Laura watched intently. "Oooohhhh – Yes – Yes – YES!"

Upper leaned into the love seat to admire the pink he created. Laura stayed in pose, bent and not moving. "Come sit by me and let's drink; I may take you up on your seconds offer, or make a counteroffer later."

Laura took her seat and accepted another glass of brandy. "I enjoyed, I think you did too. I am not the first woman you have spanked, am I?"

"No, my dear, I have some experience with spanking and other delights. I enjoy such things."

Laura said could tell. "My lover enjoys spanking me, and using me very hard sexually. I love it when we have very hard sex. He is also a very tender lover, and I enjoy making soft, beautiful and very tender love with him. My husband is very tender as well, an even better tender partner than my lover. He can be forceful at times, but it is more difficult for him to be as forceful as my lover."

"Husbands can have that difficulty; their love feelings restrain them."

"I am not looking for another lover, and I have no need for another husband; mine is perfect for me. I might entertain an off-and-on dalliance for amusement. Would such a proposal interest you?"

"You are a very attractive woman, very confident in your beauty and your control. I have a feel that your control is most precious; even when you appear to give control to a lover, you keep taught reins." Laura eyed Upper Floor intently; his words created warmth within. She turned attention to her snifter, drank from it, circled the rim with a finger, then with her tongue.

Her gaze returned directly to the man sitting next to her on the love seat; Laura pressed the glass against her lower lip. She was making a decision; Laura would put an offer on the table, or maybe the bed. "Control must be negotiable; it must be negotiable or it must be mine alone."

Upper Floor stood, "Kneel before me and reach into my pajamas. I want to observe how you handle my sex." Laura burst into laughter, but began to lift from the love seat.

"Is this your idea of negotiating control?" Upper Floor simply directed his eyes to the floor at his feet. Laura gathered the hem of her gown with her left hand, and reached with her right to Upper for support. She kneeled before the man.

Laura took another moment to assess the situation; Upper Floor was not Young Legal. She knew she could assert, and drive this man away. They could have some fun tonight and rarely or never again. Or . . .?What do I really want?Laura reached for the belt that closed the smoking jacket and pulled one end. Upper had a small paunch to his belly, but the paunch and his chest hid under a wild mass of graying dark hair. Laura had never been this close to so much hair on a man; she was intrigued, but not at all put off.

Fingertips tested the hair for texture; it was wiry and stiff with only slight curl. Closer, get close Laura's mind told her; she rubbed her forehead against man hair, only touching hair, not skin. She sucked hair between her lips and wet a mouthful using her tongue. "Your hair is fascinating, I have never seen this much." Upper Floor said nothing; he kept his eyes focused on the woman before him. Laura knew he was waiting for her to follow through with his original instruction. She reached through the opening of his pajamas.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers