All Comments on 'Always Home Ch. 03'

by Dkling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I normally don't like these type of stories, but just you're writing style is AMAZINGLY good. Romance with the undertones of incest. Please keep writing this and the way you do. Simply awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

5 Stars

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 14 years ago
Get an editor

Your writing style is good but it can be improved. The storytelling is excellent; you need an editor primarily for technical assistance. This is intended as constructive criticism and not as a complaint. I rated your story five stars.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Very nice writing

I respectfully disagree with SmallTitFan. The writing is excellent, and I've yet to see much in the way of editing mistakes. Certainly not enough to detract from the reading in any way. One of the very few writers (on this site) who understands the correct use of ellipses, quotation marks, dashes and hyphens. Perhaps it's a location thing? Without getting too deep or technical, maybe the language the author is using is British / Australian?

What a good read though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Still really good so far! Though it pains me to read it and watch them suffering through bits!

My first thought was why even bother shopping for a mattress right now, lil sis didnt blink an eye at sis sharing her bed with brother instead of making him suffer on the sofa, and why would she? Perfectly sisterly thing to do! :). ...and since they cant afford to pay cash for a mattress, well thats a perfect excuse for them to sleep together longer! Hell, after a while nobody will think much of it, no point in buying a sofa bed even if you save up the money, they always are uncomfortable. (I said ALWAYS, ahem. Cough.;). ...see how long you can go before lil sis asks about it. Then just say, the place is small, we don't mind. Just remember to lock the door if you wanna fuck! Personally I dont think they give lil sis enough credit to not get it and understand! Time will tell! Looks to be fun finding out! Hehe. ...oh, I think theyre over compensating out in public, brothers and sisters hug and hold hands all the time! :). Small kisses too!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Well-structured and written incest story between brother and sister who have come together after having the family of 3 cast out to fend for themselves. It will be interesting to see where this wonderfully written series ends up. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy beautiful and intriguingly erotically hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous