Always Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa showered while I caught the end of the late news and the sports wrap-up. After turning off the TV, I rinsed out her coffee mug and set it on the dish rack to dry, then turned off the ceiling lights, leaving the living room in semi-darkness, lit only by the single lamp I'd left burning.

Elsa came to me in that warm twilight. She came to me as I stood in the kitchen, out of sight of the hallway, and she kissed me, draping her arms over my shoulders and pressing herself up against me. I kissed her back lingeringly, my arms encircling her waist. We held each other, quietly, for a few minutes. We whispered our love to each other. And then, reluctantly, we went to our separate beds.

I lay awake for a long time on the floor, staring up at the gloomy ceiling, listening for the sound of Elsa's breathing. She was too far away for me to hear anything, though. I tossed and turned, trying to keep my movements subdued just in case I disturbed her. But she wasn't having any more luck getting to sleep than I was, it seemed, judging by the rustling of her sheets that started up shortly after I'd started shifting about.

I held still, lying on my side, facing away from Elsa's bed. This is ridiculous. Go to sleep. There's more work to take care of tomorrow.

But—

No. You can't spend every night in Elsa's bed. Grow up. Stop thinking with your cock. As nice as it would be... as nice as it would be...

Behind me, Elsa kicked at the sheets, letting out a quiet sigh. I heard her moving then, heard her feet touch the carpeted floor. And then I felt cool air on my back as she lifted my quilt and slipped in behind me.

"Elsie—" I started, twisting over to face her, but she pressed her lips against mine, silencing me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and we kissed deeply for far too short a time before she drew back.

"Shhh. I won't stay. But... just for a while, while it's just us...?"

I nodded, my planned protest having only been half-hearted at best. I slid my arms around her and drew her to me. She bent her head and laid it against my chest. I kissed her hair. "Good night, beautiful one."

"Good night," she whispered, her voice barely audible, muffled against my chest. "Good night... darling."