All Comments on 'Always the Seamstress Ch. 02'

by LilyDecember

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Longer chapters would be nice.

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Confused....

I think I'm a little lost here....I was under the impression that Ruari was the pack alpha, but the man you've described as interrupting was clearly an alpha. I also find it odd that a wolf would leave his mate unattended in the company of what appears to be an unmated male without even an attempt to get her away from him, or an acknowledgement to his alpha, if that is who that was, that he had claimed her. The whole thing just has me a little lost. Perhaps it would help if you could explain more about your characters and who they are and what their background is, because right now, I really feel like I'm not sure who anyone is and what's brought them to this place in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ditto the previous comments :) Longer please and I was a little confused with how they acted also - but very very intrigued too! Wonderfully written and can't wait for more.

LilyDecemberLilyDecemberabout 11 years agoAuthor
A message from Lily

Sorry if I'm confusing you guys,

If you go on my profile and read my bibliography I've attempted to address your concerns.

Please bear with me,

Love, as ever, Lily. X

goatman92goatman92about 11 years ago
Great follow-up

This is a lot better than the first chapter. Keep it up.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

So many unanswered questions.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 11 years ago
confused

I read the first chap again, your explanation on the writer page and chapter 2 again. i am still confused as to who is who and what is going on. love the premise, but again I just cannot follow it. Maybe write a bit more on the writer page.

LeoLingLeoLingabout 11 years ago
Good

look foward to more

peachesgirlpeachesgirlabout 11 years ago
great start

I think you have a good start. When your writing your next chapter try to give a little back story on your characters so we can get to know them a little better.

Keep going, don't let the bad feedback slow you down, you only learn by trial and error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slightly confused,

but it feels so good! Lol. I'd forgotten the 'out of town alpha' but by your description, who else could he be? If an alpha type guy jumps, the other dude must be THE ALPHA. So the brother with the ride couldn't be......nah.....how could her luck get that much worse? This is gonna be a fun ride for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more chapters

Your teasing me with the single chapters! Love the charactors and the descriptions!

blackazian13blackazian13about 11 years ago
Interesting.

I'm digging this story. Great start with these two chapters. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!

This story is wonderful!!! I can't wait for more!!!!

Zodia195Zodia195almost 11 years ago

I hope you update soon. You obviously know French too hehe. Even though it's been some years since I took French lessons, I am glad I deciphered most of the wording before I saw the translation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep On Going

Although I wish the chapters would be longer, your writing style and plot have me on the edge of my seat. This is definitely a story to not discontinue. The waiting gaps are KILLING me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
KEEP WRITING.

This story is too original to let go of! YOU. NEED. TO . KEEP. WRITING. capeesh?

firerose78firerose78over 10 years ago
please keep writting

Have enjoyed the first two chapters. They were both very good.

JainzarJainzarover 10 years ago
Hi There

Really looking forward to reading more of this story its different and really good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Write More!

This was an awesome story! Please hurry and write more so my mind can be blown.

chifighterchifighteralmost 10 years ago
what more can i say

Keep it up

StageFiveStageFivealmost 10 years ago

I'm intrigued- please continue!

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenabout 9 years ago

oooh can't wait for more, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch. 3?

I loved this. It’s been a while since you posted. Please tell me your planning to keep posting more chapters

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I have one complaint only: where's the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous