Alyna's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyna noticed just how beautiful her sister looked in the chosen wedding dress. A dream in white which combined features of traditional and modern wedding dresses. A full 2-layered skirt bottom with magnificent embroideries, a corset style top with faux-front tie look, letting some skin show through, an incorporated bra and with floral applications around the ample push-up look cleavage, and spaghetti shoulder straps.

She wore a beautiful silver choker and a matching silver and diamond necklace , with matching earrings that had belonged to one of their great-aunts . Underneath Alyna knew that her sister was wearing a white lace string and a garter belt which held up her white semi-sheer stockings. A blue garter which would be removed by the groom during the reception. Her feet were encased in a pair of Valentino Lace and Satin Platform Pumps with a 5.5in/14cm heel and a 1.5in/3.8cm platform.

On her head she wore a hair veil and a Vinok (Ukrainian Wreath) which would be exchanged for a Ochipok and Namitka during the Crowning Ceremony.

For after the service, and the following photo shoot and wedding reception she would change her head dress for a Tiara.

When she turned around again to look at John and his Party, she noticed that all were dressed in western clothing, except for his mother, Mrs. Addy. She recognized Mr. and Mrs. Addy of course, John's older brother with wife and offspring, his younger brother and his two sisters. She also noticed the man standing next to John, a 6'2''/188cm tall hunk of man, with broad shoulders, large hands, a clean-shaven look, dressed in a Versace Suit, and fine leather shoes. She could not help but think that he sure had style. As her eyes made contact for the first time with his dark eyes, she noticed his penetrating look, and smiled shyly at him, he returned her gesture by smiling back winking playfully.

"So this is Samuel" she thought.

During the service, which was pretty much just another repetition of the rehearsals except with everyone dressed their best and it being for real this time, no skipping through certain parts, and with an actual choir singing, creating the right ambiance, Alyna could not help herself but continue to steal glances at Samuel, and somehow having the feeling as if he too was looking at her when she was not looking at him.

"Get a grip on yourself girl, what's wrong with you? Your boyfriend is seated close by and you are looking up another man, a black man nonetheless." Her voice of reason said in her mind. Yet, she could not get a grip on herself, she somehow felt attracted to this giant black man, and memories of something that she had seen several months ago kept flashing in her mind.

It had been towards the end of May, when one day Alyna's last two classes of the day fell out. Not in a mood to go together with her friends into town for a stroll around the stores, she decided to hop on her scooter and drive home. As it was already a warm day, she was looking forward to lounging around the pool lazily, thinking she'd have the house all to herself until her sisters got home from their respective schools. And her Parents were sure to be off at work until late.

As she got home, she dropped her bag in a corner and proceeded to the kitchen, to get herself some Ice Tea. Finishing two glasses in large gulps, she decided to go upstairs and get into a bikini to lie by the pool. As she got closer to the stairway she already could hear sounds coming from upstairs. Not a virgin herself anymore, and having seen a few porn flicks, she immediately recognized the sounds as those of someone enjoying themselves.

Once she had arrived on the upper floor, she could see the door to her sister Natalya's room slightly ajar. Initially just wanting to get on, and to her own room to grab her bikini, curiosity got the better of her and she stopped to peek in to her sister's room.

There she was mesmerized for what she saw. It was just like in some of the vids she had seen. Natalya was on the edge of the bed, lying on her back, her legs resting on John's shoulders, as he was standing. Moaning loudly as her fiancé John was pumping into her with a breathtaking rhythm. As he was turned with his back to Alyna, she could see his backside perfectly, the muscles flexing and relaxing rhythmically, small beads of perspiration visible. Aly couldn't help but think "Mmmmh... he sure has one firm cute butt!"

Suddenly Alyna had to hold her breath, as John pulled out of Natalya, afraid that one of them would turn, and see her looking through the partially open door. Fortunately neither of them turned in a way as to look towards the door as they changed position.

John laid down on the bed, and Natalya straddled him, being on top.

This was the first time Aly actually got a look at her soon to be brother-in-law's cock. Her heart was thumping and her mind was racing and a voice shouted in panic inside her head: "Noooo way, that is not a dick, that is a monster, that is a frakking log of hard wood. How can that thing fit??"

She had never seen such a long thick pole on a man before, the only cock she had seen in person and not on a screen was that of Marco. She had done some research on the web and knew that the average penis size for a white man in her region was said to be about 17 cm or 6.7 in. As Marco had once encouraged her to measure his dick, she had verified that his was well above average at 23 cm or a little over 9 inches. Yet as she looked at the log on which her older sister was impaling herself on it seemed to be so much bigger.

As Natalya was impaling herself on that long hard black dick, she moaned and encouraged John, talking just like as if she had come out of a porn movie. John's hands were changing between kneading her titties, pinching her nipples, and running down her sides to hold her by her waist, aiding her in riding him, with an occasional spank on the petite girls ass.

As Alyna watched on, the smell of sex that was filling the room, got all the way up to where she was standing, she felt a tinkle come from her own pussy. A growing itch, and her breathing got worked up. She was afraid of being caught peeping in on her sister and her future brother-in-law, but she was so mesmerized that she could not move away from the door even though a part of her was screaming to leave that place.

Slowly leaning slightly against the door frame, one hand of hers slid down and under the skirt she was wearing, slowly caressing her mound over her panties, noticing that they were extremely moist. Her other hand wandered to her breast, just as Natalya again was crying out: "Yes, yes, yes, pinch those nipples hard", and fondled her own boobies.

Watching her sister ride that huge black man, it just hit her, how beautiful that contrast between Natalya's creamy white skin, and John's dark chocolate looked. She watched in awe as her sister started to scream out, and convulse around that cock logged deep inside her. She was watching one hell of an intense orgasm. Just as she thought that Naty might pass out, she heard John's voice. It was not in the usual kind and friendly tone she was used to from when he was usually around the family, it had an authoritative undertone to it:

"Bitch don' you dare stop, I ain't finished with you yet. ... Keep ridin' that cock like you mean it, cunt!"

Alyna should have been outraged at how this man dared to speak to her sweet sister, and for a split second she was, but then somehow and inexplicably she thought that in the context, he was right. She didn't know how or why, but she just knew it was so.

Naty, who was seemingly in that trance-like state of bliss induced by her orgasms, obliged and continued to slide up and down on that cock, which was shiny from her juices, again John spoke: "That's it, squeeze it, milk that big fat nigga dick with yo' tight white cunt"

Alyna's own panties were soaked through at this point as she looked on, when suddenly John's head moved upwards and looking around Naty, his eyes met directly with Alyna's. As she knew that she was seen, she froze in place like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. John just looked at her, intensely through his dark eyes, not shocked, nor surprised, and no other evident reaction, as he continued fucking Naty. His eyes just stared straight into Alyna's with no indication what so ever, and for as hard as she tried and wanted to, she could not avert her own eyes, to lower her gaze, to run off to her room. They just looked at each other. Then suddenly John grabbed Naty's hips and pulled her all the way down onto his cock, holding her tightly in place and he started bucking underneath her, a deep roar coming over his lips, though holding the look on Alyna for as long as possible, until his eyes closed and he shot his hot seed deep into Naty's belly.

Alyna was amazed at what she had just witnessed, but used the fraction of time when John's eyes had closed, to silently scurry off to her own room. All thoughts of changing into her bikini and staying lazily by their pool had vanished from her mind. She locked the door and had just the idea to tilt the window open. Then throwing herself onto her bed, she pulled out a box which she kept under it, taking out the purple vibrator she had obtained a while ago. Tugging and kicking off her drenched panties, she immediately inserted the vibrator and masturbated furiously, crying and moaning into her pillows to muffle the sounds, bringing herself to a series of orgasms.

She must have fallen asleep while cumming, because she was awoken a few hours later by pounding on her door. Awakening she found herself lying on her belly, with the vibrator still buried inside her, the batteries dead. The loud pounding continued and as she came to her senses seemed to get even louder.

She could hear her sister Yelena shouting outside:

"What the heck Aly, why'd you lock the damn door? This is my room too, and you can't just lock me out."

Alyna only thought "Damn" and hurried to hide her vibrator and was thankful that she had tilted the window or else probably the room would be filled with the smell of her sex. She noticed a huge wet spot on her sheets and tossed a large stuffed animal on her bed to hide it.

The whole time the pounding and anger from her sister outside continued: "Aly if you don't open straight away, I swear this evening I'm telling Dad!"

Alyna rushed to the door and opened the door, and looking quite disheveled, exhausted and drowsy all at once. She mumbled a "sorry... didn't mean to... fell asleep..." Upon seeing her sister like that Yelena asked: "Are you feeling OK? You look awful." And her anger seemed to have vanished.

This whole memory was flashing through Alyna's mind, as the wedding ceremony continued. Her sister had never mentioned something that would make Aly think that she knew about what had occurred, and John too was just like he had been before, when he was around her. Alyna continued stealing glances at John's Best Man, Samuel.

She was jolted out of her thoughts when it was time for the sharing of the cup between the couple and the procession of the couple around the table. Aly looked into the congregation and found Marco looking on interested in the entire happenings of the ceremony, and she smiled at him, her eyes twinkling at him. From that moment on, she started looking more at Marco than at Samuel, though every once in a while she still stole glances at that black Adonis standing slightly off-center opposite her.

After the beautifully held ceremony, and leaving the church, she got ready to go together with the Newlyweds, the other Bridesmaids and the Groomsmen for the photo-shoot. She insisted Marco be allowed to follow them, and tagging along, though keeping out of the pictures. Whenever they walked a distance or stood around and her presence was not required to be there for the video or photo camera, she walked close to Marco. Holding on tightly to his arm, leaning her head onto his shoulder, every now and then kissing, and having some small-talk.

After a while they headed to the Hotel, where the Wedding Reception would take place. Instead of a greeting line, Paolo, had opted for a Grand Entrance, making this quicker and faster. The Parents of the Newlyweds were already waiting for them to arrive, and then they made their entrance, led by the Newlyweds, followed by the Bridesmaids accompanied by the Groomsmen and then by the Parents.

The guests were given some hors d'ouvres and an apéritif, various toasts were spoken, and the couple greeted various guests before they went inside to the Dinning Hall. The Menu would be quite lavish, comprising:

a mixed Antipasto;

a course of Risotto, made up of samplers of 3 types of risotto;

a course of Pasta, made up of samplers of 2 types of pasta;

a middle course and sorbet;

a course of grilled meat and vegetables followed by;

a course of fish and salad and still

a course of grilled cheese and grilled vegetables

mixed miniature pastries;

Italian gelato;

various digestifs

fruits and cheeses.

The courses would obviously be spaced apart slightly, allowing people to catch some breath, mingle and enjoy themselves. After the mid-meal sorbet and before the serving of the main dishes, the newlyweds would open the dances. So that those who wished could then skip certain courses and have fun on the dance-floor.

The wedding cake would be cut later on in the evening, and other traditions, like the throwing of the bouquet by the bride, and the groom removing the blue garter worn by the bride using only his teeth and then tossing it to the single men, much in the same fashion as the tossing of the brides bouquet.

Alyna was having a good time, seated at a table with Marco, Chiara, Maria, Yelena, and Maria's Parents. She was chit-chatting, and was drinking only water and iced tea. Though she didn't care much for the risotto, she loved the pasta, and was looking forward to Naty and John's first dance, so that she could then drag Marco on the dance-floor. Though she knew he didn't really enjoy himself much when dancing, as he found himself to be a bit stiff, she was certain he wouldn't refuse her today.

As she thought, Marco let himself be taken to the dance-floor and danced with her, making her feel very light and as if she were gliding along, making her very very happy. She made sure not to miss out on the meat dish, but didn't care much for the seafood as she was not inclined to having to clean the shellfish from their shells and being careful looking out for fish bones. Ever since she was little, people had made her have a panic fear of eating fish, because someone was shouting: "look out, be careful, you could ingest a fish bone, and it could get stuck and you could suffocate."

Towards the end of the meal, Marco finally told her that he would soon have to leave to catch the train. She started crying, and arguing and begging him to stay at least until the cutting of the Wedding Cake (at midnight) but he told her that he really did have to be back at his base, and had to have a good nights rest before being on duty tomorrow. Though rationally she could see that it was the right thing, emotionally it tore her in pieces, having to part from him. Chiara left together with her brother, promising that she would look out that he made it well to the train station, and saying she might be back later in the evening in time for the cutting of the cake.

As she came back from having accompanied Marco and Chiara to the parking lot, she stopped in the bathroom to freshen up a bit, and look presentable after having shed quite some tears. Once at her table she looked at what she had been avoiding all evening, the wine bottles in the cooler. She filled her glass with some white wine and downed the first glass, filling a second. Due to her petite and slight figure, it would not take many glasses to get her tipsy, and though she would have loved to just drown her sorrows, she didn't want to drink to much and make a fool out of herself and ruin her sister's wedding.

She remained seated, looking on to the dance-floor seeing how people were enjoying themselves, while her own joy had somehow left her. Alyna could feel that someone's eyes were on her, as she looked to the side, she saw Samuel, seated at the table next to hers, his jacket open, and relaxing on the chair, looking and smiling at her. She quickly turned away from looking at him, as she wanted to continue sulking.

A short while later the chair next to hers was drawn and Samuel sat down next to her. Somehow he had gotten hands on another plate of cheeses and grapes, and placed it halfway between himself and her. "Have some, their good."

She almost jumped hearing his voice. It was one of the most sensual male voices she had ever heard. It was soft, deep, sultry, a bit gravely with a slight slur, and with a great flow. If she would have to describe it by finding a similar voice in pop culture she would say that it is somewhat like a mix between Captain Jack Sparrow, James Earl Jones and Barack Obama.

Samuel talked a bit of chit-chat to her, of which she took almost no notice, she only listened to the tone of his voice, which had a calming and soothing effect on her, getting most of her melancholy out of her. She did notice what he said when he finally came to the conclusion that she wasn't completely following him.

"Did you even follow what I was saying the whole time?"

"Uh-huh"

"No you didn't, but that's OK." He was smiling at her, and she could see his shiny white straight teeth. She thought: 'Good dental hygiene'.

He continued on: "Well as I was saying, you know who I am, and I know who you are Alyna, but we haven't actually been formally introduced, I'm Samuel, it's a pleasure to meet you" He held out his hand.

Taking his hand and looking him in the eyes she said "My pleasure, nice to meet you Samuel, I'm Alyna"

They both had a small laugh at the things that were just said. They then shared a toast to their new acquaintance, constituting the third glass of wine for Aly. Returning a bit serious though still joyful Samuel held out his hand again to Alyna and asked:

"Would you care for a dance?"

"I'd love to" she replied almost immediately.

He closed up his jacket, and completely the gentleman, led her to the dance-floor. No one really took any notice though, nor did they think anything by it. When they had started out from the table, the DJ had been playing some upbeat old Europop songs. They danced to half of the song that had been playing, and to another, when a slow song was played. Samuel took hold of Alyna and led her in the dance, she followed his lead, pleasantly surprised that he was quite a talented dancer. Every now and then while dancing, Aly caught the eyes of Naty, and at times thought that there was a hint of worry in those clear blue eyes, but she brushed it off. They danced for about an hour, the alcohol in her system having reached her head due to the blood circulation induced by the movement, when she told Samuel that she needed to go for a breath of fresh air. Understandingly he accompanied her outside, as they passed Naty, Alyna again thought that she noted a worried flicker in her sister's eyes for the fraction of a split-second. Samuel and Alyna went into the hotel garden, overlooking the sea, though now, late in the evening it was mostly dark, besides the lights and the stars.

After a while they stopped and as Aly looked up at Samuel he leaned forward and kissed her. Instead of drawing back like she knew she should have, she responded to his kiss by kissing him back. As they drew apart she realized for some extend to what she had just done and felt guilty about it, but then she herself, perhaps due to her anger at Marco for having left her alone, perhaps because of her alcohol induced light-headedness, initiated a second, longer kiss.