Alyna's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a low growl, coming from deep within him, and tightening his grip on her hips he held her tight as he pressed in as far as he could, his cock buried in her up to the hilt. Spurts of warm cum, filled Alyna deep inside, this made her orgasm once again, as she felt the cum coat her inner walls.

They both needed a bit to catch their breath as his cock slowly softened inside her, finally sliding out. Samuel was first to get up, holding Aly he lifted her and sat her down on the toilet, she looked up at him still halfway between here and cum-nirvana.

"Clean it" he told her in a soft tone. And so taking it again in her mouth, licking and sucking, cleaned it of their combined juices. At the same time, she started feeling his cum ooze out of her.

"Alyna," he started to talk again, "you were really something, I'm glad and feel honored to have made your acquaintance."

She didn't have the strength to muster any answer for now.

"I think it best, we don't get back to the party together, and you should get freshened up a bit" he said, "but I would love for us to get together again sometime"

He took out a pen from his jacket and a piece of paper, scribbling something on it.

"This is my phone number," he told her, "call me anytime you feel like it, even just to talk about the weather" He smiled at her, taking her purse, and folding the paper and dropping it inside.

He then turned to the counter and grabbed her panties, holding them up for her to see.

"These though," Samuel grinned, "I'm gonna keep as a souvenir" and put them in his pocket.

"It's best I start getting back downstairs, see you in a while" he kissed her again on her lips and on her forehead, and went to the bathroom door, unlocking it. Before leaving he turned around and told her "you might want to lock it again, until you're ready to leave."

Alyna knew she didn't have the strength yet to keep her legs steady to make it all the way to the outer door, to lock it, so moving her foot she closed the inner door to the toilet stall, and reached out to lock that.

It took her a few minutes to catch her thoughts, and all the while cum was still oozing out of her pussy, dripping down.

"Frak! He took my panties, now what am I going to do? This cum is going to drip out of me for a while, and I don't want it dripping on the floor, running along my thighs, What am I gonna do?" she thought to herself, as she was taking some toilet paper and started to wipe herself dry, but she the oozing continued.

"Frak! Frak! Frak!" she screamed silently in her head.

Then she took a heap of of toilet paper, and crumpled it together, first rolling it into a ball figure and then a more torpedo like figure, and inserted it into her pussy to plug herself up and stop the oozing.

"Let's just hope it doesn't suddenly fall out and on the floor, now that would be embarrassing."

She finally got up from the toilet, and moved to the sink and mirror, but first locked the outer door. As she saw her reflection she saw that she looked quite disheveled. Her face was a mess, and her breasts were still out getting air.

Alyna first washed her hands, before she rearranged her bra and dress, covering her boobies, and smoothed out her dress. Then she rinsed her face, and grabbing her purse took out her make-up kit, and tried to make herself presentable again.

When she was satisfied with the result, she got out of the bathroom, and called an elevator to get back down to the main floor, and back to the party.

Alyna got back just in time, shortly before the cutting of the cake. Samuel was over with some relatives of John and was talking with them. Her sister Natalya looked at her, again with a worried look for a fraction of a second, though this time Alyna was sure that it wasn't just her imagination.

Suddenly someone stepped up behind her.

"Boo!" Alyna nearly jumped.

It was Chiara, who had gotten back like she had said.

"Aly, where have you been? I had been looking for you since I got back. You haven't been off crying the whole time have you?"

Chiara hugged her friend, whom she knew since almost ever.

"You do know that Marco doesn't want you to suffer, he loves you just as much as you love him, and he doesn't want to be apart either."

Alyna lost it then and there and broke out crying, the reality of what she had done only a short time ago on the 2nd floor hit her. While her best friend, and Marco's sister, hugged her, thinking that she was suffering from him having gone away early.

"How can I ever face him again? After what I've done. He would despise me, he should despise me," she thought, "how can I look sweet Chiara in the eyes? She would hate me, she would be right to hate me."

She sobbed into Chiara's shoulders.

"How could I do what I did? And even worse, I came and came and came, I enjoyed myself" she continued thinking in her head.

Aly soon had to force herself and get a grip, because she was still needed for some wedding photographs. After the guests had gotten slices of wedding cake, Naty came up to Alyna, and they had a little chat.

"Hey sis" Naty started cheerfully.

"Hey hey" Alyna replied, afraid that her sister somehow knew what had occurred.

"You missed your possibility to catch the bouquet." Aly looked at her confused.

"The bouquet silly, you know if you had caught it, you would have been next up to marry"

Alyna tried to focus on something to say: "I wasn't feeling to well..."

Naty didn't inquire further and went on asking: "Did you like the wedding?"

"Yes, it was beautiful, a bit grand, but very beautiful." Alyna answered truthfully, "I don't know though if my own will be like it, I mean on one hand I'd like something simpler on the other I really liked it, and it's not finished yet, is it?" Natalya smiled.

"No it isn't, the party will prolly go on till dawn, though truth be told, I'd love to just get up to our suite, get on the bed and... ehm... sleep." she giggled, but saw that Aly was frowning.

"Ups, sorry, I sort of forgot that Marco had to leave early," she said apologetically, "it's just in these last days we haven't had a chance to really talk about much except about the wedding."

Alyna only nodded.

"You know John and I are leaving for our honeymoon on the Maldives in two days, and we're flying via Dubai, so we're gonna take our things along with us already, and leave them in Dubai, and then continue on to our three weeks of relax in the Indian ocean"

Alyna looked at her, she had forgotten that her sister was soon going to be leaving the country, and would not be back for perhaps several months, as they were going to fly back directly to Dubai, where John would work.

"I've already packed most of my things, and soon my room is going to be your room," Naty continued talking, "but you know there just is way to much to take along to Dubai, and it's not like I'm gonna need it."

"Well but it'll be here if you do" Aly chipped in.

"Yeah, I know," Naty smiled, "just I was telling you that I've packed most things, that what I'm taking along has already been picked up, the rest is in boxes to be put in the basement." Natalya looked at her sister.

"I haven't had the time to carry them down myself, so you would have to do it. Or maybe ask daddy for a hand."

"Sure, Naty, no probs," Alyna told her, "I'm glad to finally have my own room, and it's OK if I have to move some things, etc." she hugged her older sister.

"You know Aly..." Natalya was already getting back up, "there's also a lot of clothes and shoes that I'm leaving here, if there's something you like, use it, OK?"

Naty returned to where John was, and Alyna hung around for about another hour or so, dancing with a few people, though always aware of the wad of toilet paper in her pussy.

She then finally was really tired, and thought that it would be alright for her to leave. She went to her Parents, and told them that as she was tired she wanted to go home. Her father said that though they were going to stay until the morning, he would drive her home.

Chiara, Yelena and Alyna then left the party, to go home. Alyna still thinking about what had occurred less than a couple hours earlier.

From one of the tables, Samuel was watching Alyna leave, he grinned, sure that he would see more of this cute white chick.