Alyssa's Adulterous Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the overpowering desire in her pussy satiated, the man's use of her name finally sunk in. Raising her head from the floor, Alyssa looked up at the man, the faintest feeling of recognition creeping into her mind. "How... How do you know who I am?" Alyssa panted, "Do I know you? You seem familiar to me."

"I know all about you, Alyssa." The man said as he admired her nude body in front of him. "I know about your husband, your two little girls, your teaching job. I know you very well, Alyssa. We've met before but you wouldn't remember me." He said mysteriously. "My daughter was in your class a few years ago, we met at a parent/teacher conference. I noticed how attractive you were then, and when I saw you enter the theater today I knew I couldn't pass up this chance."

Alyssa looked at the man in shock, the full ramifications of her actions seeping into her mind. To cheat on her husband was bad enough, but with a man who knew so much about her, everything she'd worked so hard for was at risk. Her family, her job, her life could be ruined by this man who had just given her the best sex of her life. "Please, don't tell anyone about this," Alyssa said softly, a sob catching in her throat as she thought of losing her family.

"Oh, I'll tell a couple of people, only a few close friends." The man responded, looking at her fearful expression. "They'll definitely want to meet you," he said looking with meaning at her shapely body. "If you don't want to have your husband find out about this, you will do what I say. You'll follow my commands, and do everything in your power to please me. This room is equipped with cameras, both video and conventional ones. So I will have proof of your indiscretions to show your husband if you ever displease me. Now you should get dressed and return home. I'll be in contact with you in a couple of days." He said as he stood up, fastening his pants again.

Alyssa was in shock, knowing her life was forever changed by one afternoon's indiscretions. He was going to blackmail her! Hanging her head, Alyssa felt herself about to give in to despair when she suddenly remembered the man's name. "You're Nick, Nick Lewis!" Alyssa gasped, remembering his daughter. "You're Lydia's father. I know you, I can tell your wife, you have just as much to lose as I do!" Alyssa said threateningly, knowing that she could reveal his infidelity just as easy as he could.

"I'm afraid it's not quite that easy, Alyssa," Nick said smiling down at her. "My wife left me three years ago, taking Lydia with her, so no one really cares what I do. Threatening me will not ensure my silence. Now get dressed." He said finally as he walked out of the room.

Alyssa felt defeated as she gathered up her clothes and slowly put them back on. Her body still throbbed with pleasure from sex but her mind was racing with the consequences of her actions today. As she silently slipped out of the apartment, she resolved to try and regain her life. The afternoon was bright as she stepped out onto the street and headed back towards her family.

The next couple of days, Alyssa tried to pretend that nothing had happened on her trip to the city, submerging herself back into her life as if to block out any memories of Nick and the lewd acts she had performed for him. She had almost convinced herself it was all a bad dream when returning home from school she found a brown paper wrapped package laying on the doorstep of her house. Curious she picked it up and took it into the house.

Laying the package on the coffee table, Alyssa kicked off her shoes and went into the kitchen. She poured herself a small glass of wine as she let her long auburn hair down. Taking the glass she headed back into the living room to inspect the mysterious package. As she sat down in the large overstuffed chair, Alyssa turned the package over and noticed a small white label stuck to the underside. Written across the label in small precise letters was the message, 'Alyssa, open only when you are alone.' Alyssa glanced at the clock, her husband wouldn't be home for another two hours and the kids were still at band practice so she had the house to herself. She wondered who the package was from and what it contained as she turned it over and over in her hand as she idly sipped her wine.

Finally curiosity got the best of her and she carefully ripped open the brown wrapping paper to uncover a shiny lavender box with the Victoria's Secret logo on the top. Her husband must have got her a present and didn't want the kids to see the racy underwear, Alyssa thought with a smile as she eagerly opened the box. Maybe she'd surprise him and wear it for him tonight, Alyssa thought with a slightly naughty smile as she hurried to open the box.

Her smile froze on her face as the box opened spilling its contents over the surface of the coffee table. To her dismay the box didn't contain sexy lingerie but instead several large photographs of her! She quickly grabbed the pictures and thumbed through them, her dismay and shock increasing with each one. One showed her entering the adult bookstore, while the next one showed her sitting in the dim theatre, her hand clearly visible fondling Nick's cock. The last one was the worst for her though, it showed her lying on the floor, her body drenched with sweat, as a thick ribbon of cum seeped from her well fucked pussy.

With a sob, Alyssa dropped the pictures onto the table as she sat back and cried, feeling that the happy life she had worked so hard to build was coming to an abrupt end. She sat there crying quietly, wondering what she should do when she noticed another slip of paper that had fallen out of the box along with the photos. She picked it up timidly, almost afraid to read it but knowing that she must. Unfolding the piece of paper, Alyssa read the note Nick had written on it.

'Friday night, 8 p.m., Adult theatre. Wear what you

had on last time. Don't be late or your husband gets

a package similar to this one.'

Nick

Alyssa sobbed as she read the note, wondering what was going to happen to her.

12