All Comments on 'Alyssa's Confession Ch. 01'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hello

My name is Nick. Some people have thrown fetishes. It happens believe me i can suck my own dick. . But get ahold of Me and ill talk toyou 8505734156

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

where is part 2 of It Was A Hot Humid Day In Alabama?? PLEASE continue that wonderful story of a true 50something milf and her big aromatic feet that knock her son's dick stiff. Most foot fetish stories on here focus on perfect model-like dainty feet. Thanks so much for a story about a mom with real well, mom feet. Please don't leave us mom loving foot sniffers hanging! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sick

I have a scat fetishe but that is just sick because thats your daughter!

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Combines several of my fetishes and fantasies in one place, awesome! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That is awesome I to have a piss fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No judgement,but is this true?Like for real?

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

Wild, wild confession style story. Have to read the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Shame that you 'Lost' your Daughter

I know that you 'Did Wrong' Alyssa, I know that you were Drunk, I know that That Is No Excuse, but I'm sad that you 'Lost' your Daughter. It is ALWAYS, such a Shame, when a family Breaks Up- for Any reason. (I should know, my family has been 'In Bits', for years). Can you not, at least try, to contact her? Tell her now Genuinely sorry, you are? My Thoughts are 'With You' babe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous