All Comments on 'Am I a Lonely Widow'

by Christinahorny

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
have him get her pregnant

Very well writtin more chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bad title

if her husband is still alive she is not a widow. since her husband is in a nursing home and alive even though he doesn't know her and they are still married then she is not a widow and you totally fucked up the title. the ages was a real killer and the story was way to rushed you give no reason for them to be so close. since it had been so long since they saw each other they would be more like strangers not close siblings. this was a first draft and needed a lot of editing before posting. get a good editor and do a rewrite and never post a story without going through a good editor first.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
3***

Not a very convincing story, in fact. the brother sounds like he's retarded in some way.

tech67217tech67217almost 12 years ago
Ended too quickly

Your story was well written until the last two paragraphs. It was as if you were rushing to finish. If you would have drawn out the end, it would have rated five stars. Please continue to write!

ancientagentancientagentalmost 12 years ago
lots of suspense if the dumb brother would ever screw you

I enjoyed it very much. But I think the brother at 18 and in college would have humped you the first time you showed him your pussy. Keep up the writing and let the guy be more animal like rather than shy boy. Us men we like to pursue our pussy and conquer.

You have talent

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very good so far

She has to find a way to keep her brother with her if she is pregnant by him.

I hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BORING

Waste of time reading this crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sister

Sex Yes! Popping brothers CHERRY Yes!! Horny, Lonely, almost a Widow in every sense of th word, need SEX BAD, Naive Younger Brother, needs a helping hand YES!!!! Parents did say to SPOIL the little brother, Massaging older naked sister, Blow Jobs, Shower and being washed by Sister, and Sex with older Sister should count for Spoiling younger brother!!!!YES!!!

BUT actual trying to get pregnant with brother's sperm NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

There are TOO many health, mental, physical, issues we all know about to think this was OKAY!!!!! NO

Very sexy, erotic, taboo, explicit through out story.

The last few sentances, the last paragraph a total turn off!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good start, but have to agree not long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep going

Don't stop now. Keep this going. We need to find out what happens.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 12 years ago
yes please

Please continue this story... it has to keep going could be great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GOOD STORY..

This was luxurious....very endearing....But don't stop now...Let your mind travel...It will reach or land in a good place..

gruntsgruntsabout 11 years ago
ending

loved it but it ended to soon

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Very nice

I liked it, nice and gentle !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice I want to be

Is a nice story I like to to do that. I like white girl in my life has pink pussy pink niple

WarmSteveWarmSteveover 5 years ago

Well if you are a lonely widow, I would love to “comfort” you Christina.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY NICE STORY !!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

BROTHER and SISTER , I HOPE SHE GETS

KNOCKED UP, IT'S WHAT SHE NEEDS,

AND WANTS GOOD LUCK.

GOOD JOB, WELL DONE.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a relationship with my younger brother while in high school. I was in my third year at San Diego State University. Tomas had just started his freshman year. We had been lovers for over three years. We were exclusive and committed to each other. One night after we had a passionate night of making love and Tomas held me in his strong arms, he whispered to me.

"I want to be the man who father's children Jo Jo. You became my woman when I took your virginity, and I became your man. You know that I love you more than anything. I want you to be the mother of children Jo Jo. Please made me the happiest man on earth by saying yes that you want me to father your children,"

Two years after Tomas got his BS in Liberl Arts I gave Tomas a beautiful son.

mcitylinemcityline7 months ago

I played Albatross as I read this. Thank you. Peter Green always helps a story.

OseekerOseeker2 days ago

Too much teasing each other....

If I were involved it would have progressed a LOT faster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous