Am I Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked my cock well with her magic mouth causing me to cum. Katherine tried hard to swallow all of my cum, but some leaked out past her lips. I tried to act mad at her, "You no good slut, you are to not waste any of my cum! Is that understood?" As I leaned over and gave her ass a good slap. She yelped and looked me in the eye, and I tried to keep a strong forceful look on my face.

Katherine leaned down and licked up what little cum that she had failed to swallow. "Good girl," I said as I rubbed her head. "I don't want to punish you, but if you keep failing me, you will be punished, do you understand?" I asked calmly. Not too sure what said punishment would be, but it seemed like the right thing to say.

Then she said something I was not sure that I would ever here, "Yes, Master!"

I was taken a little back by that statement, but she gave that title to me on her own free will. "Come slut, it is time to take a shower. We can't have your husband smelling all this sex on you, can we?" I commanded.

I lead her into her private bathroom which has a large shower stall, easily big enough for the two of us. She started to take off her stockings, but I stopped her. "Did I say take those off?" I asked.

"But they will get ruined in the water sir," she meekly replied. How easily has she been broken I pondered to myself.

"Then you will just have to buy new ones, keep those ones on until I tell you to take them off," I commanded before entering the shower. The water spray was nice and warm and relaxing. "Come in here and wash me,"

Katherine reluctantly entered the shower with her bra and stockings still on. I relished in the felling of being washed by this extremely Hot MILF. She seemed to want to make sure that she washed every inch of me. The sensation of her hands and wash cloth running over my body was like that of a soft nurturing massage. I could tell that she was trying hard to pamper me.

"Your turn," I said softly in to her ear, before taking the washcloth from her. I generously lathered her from head to toe. Before coming back to her tits and really massaging them from behind. I pulled her so we were touching skin to skin, her back to my chest; while I groped and teased her tits and nipples. That lace bra did not last much longer on her body, and I was grateful that it was a front clasp bra.

"Are you my three hole slut?" I asked, hoping that I would not have to physically force her.

"I am what you need me to be, Master" Katherine replied before turning her head and kissing me with passion and heat of a teenager in heat. I took that as a yes.

I pushed her forward a little; before I started to my run my right hands over her toned ass cheeks. Katherine moaned as I pushed a finger past her sphincter. I started to work it in and out as her moans started to get more vocal.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass?" I asked as I tried to push a second finger in. Katherine shook her head no, as the second finger pushed past her sphincter. Slowly I fucked her ass with my fingers. "Play with your clit," I said I as I tried to push harder into her with my fingers.

"Oh, Gawd, You're tearing me a part," Katherine moaned, as I picked up the pace of my fingers.

"Just wait till it is my cock in your ass," I said while trying to shove my fingers as far up her ass as I could.

"Please.....Oh Gawd, it hurts, go a little slower, please!" Mrs. Stratfield moaned. I did not really want to hurt her, so I did slow down the pace of my fingers. Soon my fingers seemed to be sliding in and out of her a lot easier.

"Are you ready for the real thing?" I forcefully asked. Katherine turned her head to look me in the eyes, before shaking her head yes.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass. She was still looking me in the eyes, so I came up with another devilish idea. "Taste your ass," I said before pushing the fingers that were just in her ass into her mouth. I could feel her tongue as it tried to lick all over my fingers.

I paused for a brief second, just to get my head around what is all going on. I am here in the shower with a woman that I have fantasized a lot about. Plus I am about to put my cock up her ass. My first time trying anal, and if I am to believe her this is her first time too. How my life has changed in a few days.

I snapped back to the here and now. As I lined up my cock with her stretched asshole. "You already own me, please don't break me," Katherine pleaded as I slowly pushed my hard cock into her tight asshole. "Oh, GAWWWWD, You're so FUCKING BIG!"

I paused to let Katherine get use to the size of my cock in her tight ass. "Your ass is so tight," I moaned before slowly pumping my cock in and out of her ass. With each thrust I was able to get a little more in. "Oh Gawd Your sooooo Big! I can believe that you are fucking my ass!"

Katherine was so tight that I am not sure how I was able to get my whole cock into her ass. But I did, and loved the dirty talk as I kept up my anal assault.

"You're ripping me apart with that big cock!" Katherine yelled as I started to thrust into her with more and more force. With each thrust I was pulling out more before slamming it all home.

It was not long before I was doing deep long forceful strokes. Mrs. Stratfield turned to look back at me with a look of lust and hate, as I violated her ass over and over again.

I am not sure how long were going at it, but I felt that tightness in my balls. I knew that this ride was coming to an end, well at least for me. As I shot my load deep in her bowel. As my first pulse of cum left my cock, I felt Katherine's body start to convulse around my cock.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," was all she could yell while her body orgasmed from the anal pounding it had just been given.

"So, my Slut likes getting her ass fucked!" I grunted with one last push into her ass, as my own orgasm was coming to an end. I held onto her for a short while as the mini quakes raced over her. As I started to soften, I pulled out.

I reached for her head and pulled it back to me, and kissed her. Before pushing her away, "Now clean yourself up. Your husband will be home soon," I said as I exited the shower. I did not wait long for her, I just quickly dried myself and went and collected my clothes and the bag of unused goodies. "Hmmm next time," I thought to myself as I left the Stratfield's home.

I made it all the way across the street, before I saw Stan driving down the street. I know that what I had done was in part what they wanted me to do, but did I go too far.

A few hours later I got a text from Stan:

"Boy whatever you did! Keep it up, cause it has been a long time since she has been this happy. Thanks!"

After getting that text I was able to sleep much better, that and the exhaustion from the physical, sexual energy that I just expelled. Sleep came quick and I was able to sleep until 8 am. I awoke to find another text from Stan:

"Meet me at the same place, around noon is good! Be there!"

What has happened? What is going on? I thought everything was cool, but now I am starting to freak out. When I went to sleep it was all good. Now I am not sure. Well I have no choice but to meet with Mr. Stratfield, but I am nervous as hell about this. It cannot be all that bad. The worst could be that I am not to see Katherine again. Which is something I could live with. It is one thing to live out a fantasy, it is another to keep doing it over and over again. Yes, I do lust after her, but that is it. I have no romantic feelings toward her.

So when I meet Stan at the same bar, I was ready for the stay away from my wife speech. I was not ready for, "My good man, you did things to her that I have never even wanted to try. Kudos to you!" Stan said with a smile on his face. We clinked glasses.

"I thought you were going to tell me to stay away from Mrs. Stratfield," I replied after taking a sip from my drink that Mr. Stratfield had ordered for me.

"What? Oh, No! No! She was so happy last night that we even had sex. I am not sure that I lived up to you, but it was good for me," Stan remarked, and again we clinked glasses. "But there is some bad news; I have been told that I cannot get you a position with the firm." I was shocked on two fronts. First, that Stan was happy with the sex that they had. Second, the IT position will not be there.

"Oh, okay," I replied, with a look of disappointment on my face.

"No need for that long face," Stan spoke up. "Katherine told me that if you were working for the firm that you might not be able to come over and fix her computer whenever she needed it! So you see I had no choice."

I sipped my drink and tried to comprehend what the world and life are turning in to. "Okay, Okay, I know it will not be the same on a resume, but how about for every computer repair session I pay you $500?" Stan asked openly.

I needed a bigger sip. This was all too fast to process. Was I hearing things? Could he really be asking me to keep dominating his wife, but only when she wants it? What have I gotten myself into?

"Okay, you drive a hard bargain, $1000, but not a penny more," Stan adds before taking a sip of his own drink. "So what will it be?"

"I will do it, but" I replied.

"That's my man, I have to get back to work, so sit there and enjoy your drink, oh and per our deal," Stan quickly says, while placing a brown envelope on the table in front of me. Stan quickly stands and walks out of the pub.

I glance down at the envelope in front of me. Did I just agree to have sex with one of the most beautiful woman I know for money? Not just that, but the husband is paying me to do so! I go to take another sip, but notice my drink is empty.

Camy the waitress came over and asked if I need another drink. To which I said that I did want another. Now alcohol does not make for clear thinking, but then what I had to think about was not your normal day thoughts. I finally opened the envelope to find ten, hundred dollar bills. "Have I become a gigolo?" I pondered.

I finished my drink and found out that Stan had already paid for me to have one more. I guess he figured that I would need it. Which I did. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, before leaving the pub myself.

The drive home I had the radio very loud, trying to drown out my thoughts. I did help.

Once home, I needed to know if Mrs. Stratfield did enjoy herself or was it all just in my head. I needed to know that this is something she wants, and not just something that Mr. Stratfield thinks she wants. Once again I hacked into Mr. Stratfield's computer looking for answers, and there was a new chat transcript from this morning.

QueenBee: Oh My God!

KillerinHeels: What?

QueenBee: I am at a loss for words, but I have to tell some one

KillerinHeels: Then what is it? Out with it already

QueenBee: Well, you know that boy across the street?

KillerinHeels: The young stud across the street, yes

QueenBee: Well he came over yesterday afternoon....

KillerinHeels: He came over and what? Fixed your computer again?

QueenBee: It was not my computer he fixed, He fixed me

KillerinHeels: what? I don't get it? What did he fix in you?

QueenBee: Remember a while ago, when I told you that I just need to be taken...

KillerinHeels: I remember you saying something like that, wait, did you seduce the poor boy. Oh He did not stand a chance, did he? You had him wrapped around your finger, didn't it you?

QueenBee: Hmm no, He took me!

KillerinHeels: He TOOK You!

QueenBee: Yes! And it was amazing! I am getting wet just remembering it!

KillerinHeels: details! a girl needs details.

QueenBee: Oh Okay, well Stan had called saying that he was working late, so I made plans with some of the ladies at the country club to have an early supper with them. So I was started to get ready to go out when he knocked on the door with some stupid excuse for me to let him inside.

KillerinHeels: So he made the first move, not you

QueenBee: Oh he made the first move alright, He picked me up on his powerful shoulder and carried me up the stairs. I started to kick and punch a little, but he just held on to me. I was starting to get wet already.

KillerinHeels: So he is strong?!

QueenBee: Strong and powerful, because when he threw me down on the middle of my bed, the force drove the wind out of me, and I had a little orgasm right then and there. My second little orgasm came when He ripped my soaked panties off me.

KillerinHeels: He pulled them down?

QueenBee: No, he grabs a hold of the crotch and just tore them away.

KillerinHeels: Oh My, Oh My

QueenBee: What are you doing over there?

KillerinHeels: Playing with myself! No man has ever done that to me. Bill could not even carry me over the threshold!

QueenBee: I think I shocked him a little when he found out how wet I was already as he forced that monster into my pussy.

KillerinHeels: So he is big as well!

QueenBee: it is freaking salami, and he was tearing me up with it!

*/ What? I had to reread that last part. I am not that big. Am I?

KillerinHeels: OOOOhhh Yes!!!

QueenBee: did you just cum thinking about it?

KillerinHeels: Yes, Bill is just big enough for me to notice him, and here you have a stud horse just tearing you up. What else? Is there more?

QueenBee: He just kept on using me, I was like a rag doll in his hands. He made me deep throat him.

KillerinHeels: You would not even do that for Stan?

QueenBee: I know, but he was just so forceful and I was just holding on for the ride.

KillerinHeels: Well did he cum on you or in you?

QueenBee: I wanted it on me, oh that would of been so dirty going out to dinner with the girls with his dried cum on my body. No, he held me and made me swallow it all.

KillerinHeels: How was it?

QueenBee: it tasted better than I thought.

KillerinHeels: So then he just left?

QueenBee: No, we took a shower. I was in such an orgasmic daze that I just followed with whatever he wanted to do. In the shower he washed me, it was tender and loving. So much different than in the bedroom.

KillerinHeels: That stud seems to know when to be the Man and when to be the Lover?!

QueenBee: He sure does, but just as I was really enjoying his hands on my body, he makes me bend over and he takes me again.

KillerinHeels: He fucks you in the shower?

QueenBee: Not just fuck me, but he takes my anal cherry!

KillerinHeels: No!

QueenBee: Yes! He fucked my ass!

KillerinHeels: How was it?

QueenBee: It hurt at first, but then I began to love it. I was SO SORE after that.

KillerinHeels: Then what?

QueenBee: We toweled each other dry, before he dressed and left.

KillerinHeels: He left? He used you and left?

QueenBee: The being used part I loved, I could have gone with some cuddling afterward though. But he leaving was a good thing, because shortly after he left Stan came home

KillerinHeels: Oh bummer!

QueenBee: Well that night I let Stan sleep with me, so he is happy for a bit.

KillerinHeels: Way to take one for the team!

QueenBee: I know right, well I need to go and take another shower

KillerinHeels: Before you go my plane lands around 3. And are you sure it is still okay for me to stay with you and Stan?

QueenBee: Yes, So I will see you later!

KillerinHeels: Later!

So I was good, and she loved it! That makes doing this a little easier. But what about the next time? I can't do it the same every time. Mrs. Stratfield is going to want to be pushed in different directions just to keep things new and different. But what can I do? With that I started to form a new plan, and with that came a list of things I needed. As I started to look at the list of things, I was glad that I had been given that thousand from Mr. Stratfield.

This was going to be a very interesting summer...