All Comments on 'Am I Our Mother? Ch. 01'

by teacups

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
poor

a very poor story

blksoldierblksoldierabout 12 years ago
fine wine

dont worry like wine it will only get better keep it up I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awful spelling and grammar.

I tried to get into the story, but couldn't bring myself to finish the first half of the page.. The lack of punctuation and poor spelling & grammar made me cringe.

Please go back and correct it all.

WickedSwitchWickedSwitchalmost 12 years ago
Good Bones ;)

While I agree with the previous comment, I think you would just benefit from a good editor. Your grammar, syntax, and spelling errors make it difficult to get into the story but the content is decent. The build up is perfect but the climax (pun intended) is a little anemic on details and moves too quickly to be believable. This could definitely turn into a series, beginning with the next chapter which continues in Stanley's POV with how he is emotionally coping with this sudden change. You have the good bones of a story, just needs a little fattening up and a good editor to tone it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ouch!

I totally cringed at the hot sauce part. Kinky tho. Overall I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Good start for the story, can't wait till the second part. The hot sauce was a little harsh, but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Is it ever gonna countinue. Ihave been waiting for so long ya know. It is super hot an djust wish icould rea dmore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous