All Comments on 'Amanda'

by tsto123

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Actually I found this story pretty decent, but small-minded people feel the need to insult. Not sure why they don't read the tags, or why they keep reading if it's not their thing? You should keep writing.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
A fine story, tsto123

There will always be some who really don't like your work and, sadly, those who always bad-mouth stories they don't like. It is all part of being a writer, something you do very well. I enjoyed this story - thank you for sharing it with us - and don't listen to rants telling you you haven't got talent because you have!

Well done and more like it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Would be easier to pay attention to tags if it were tagged properly. Where are tags for noncon, forced fem, blackmale, forced bi, drugging, and generally psycho bitchery? It was well written and will be a great one hand read for those who like those things. But it isn't bdsm. So tired of abuse of the category. As a female I am also tired of 99.9% of femdom being portrayed as sick abusive shit. Otherwise it is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong Information

You will just make readers angry if you stick a nonconsent story in the BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice work...

You obviously put a lot of work in to this, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

This was hot needs to be a part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I've read your story twice -- even better the second time! Especially well-written and tight. Wish story sites offered a tag for "Young Femdom". This one would fit perfectly. Look forward to reading similar works from you soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need more

Enjoyed greatly and would like to see more. The only thing I didn't get is why would Josie side with Beth? Beth's bet was one of the reasons he / she was in this. By siding with Amanda he / she could have gotten revenge on at least one of them. Keep writing, great read.

jaydeehjaydeehover 10 years ago
My Dream

Loved this and it's just what I want

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Well written, excellent story, beautiful transformation of geek to hot babe with a dick. If that was me, I would have signed straight away, Amanda does love the geek, in her own special way, a special way that I would gladly have endured at his age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And when he reached out and slugged her?

What was she going to do? Take control, clean her up, get everything you need. Including a recorded confession of her plan? What, you don't think he can't overpowered her and torture her? It seems as likely as the crap you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! I would add a non consent tag. Some people are pretty touchy even in fictional stories. This is a great story. Thanks for sharing!

h

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A non-con story misplaced in BDSM

And did she make it to the hospital or did he send her straight to the morgue? After all she was torturing him and people react badly to that behavior. She deserved to die, painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good until the bj

I loved the story. Until they went to the party, and he had to give BJ's.

Spawn_of_SadeSpawn_of_Sadeabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I was loving the story up to the crossdressing part, I stopped reading then. Just not my thing, still a great story, don't listen to the insults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just dumb in the end. Like over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved this.

Such character development! Josh gets a crash education, and his horizons broaden farther then he'd ever imagined in his most fevered dreams. Amanda remains an enigma, but seems genuine in all her manifestations: hot, independent high school girl; manipulative, calculating, cold-blooded Mistress; and generous, sexy girlfriend.

Another comment said something about the ending being over the top. Silly person, this is fantasy, remember?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Josh cut the cage off

And beat the snot out of her and left. The end to complete drivel

Sissyslutboy6969Sissyslutboy6969almost 4 years ago
Great read

Made me wish I would've had a friend like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

small problem for her- she's home alone. I'm sure planting a few bugs wouldn't be hard, and coupled with destroying her evidence, I would have all the leverage I could need. Checkmate, Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i want to be josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i want to be amanda’s

ManofthePublicManofthePublicover 2 years ago

I'm wondering what Amanda and Josh's parents will think about this. I wish we got a description of Megan.

Otherwise, really hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amanda is a straight up psychopath. Fuck this shit.

ManofthePublicManofthePublicalmost 2 years ago

This story started out fun then just went too far. I still mostly enjoyed it, but this one strained way too hard on my suspension of disbelief. I get these are supposed to be fantasies, but this one would be better as broken up into several stories to fix the pacing and plausibility of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star because of the urethra insertion thing (what the fuck is wrong with you?)

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

The gay and sissystuff killed a good story.... again.👎

lorcatlorcatover 1 year ago

a long shot, but i would LOVE to see a part 2 where Amanda leads Josie’s transition and she continues her dominance in new ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tag your shit properly

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Should be in a different category. The transexual agreement at the end was dumb. After hormone therapy, his daughter dick won’t work very well for intercourse with Amanda, but the dumb nerd doesn’t know that yet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Yeah this should be tagged nonconsent, she literally raped him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous