Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Rick, for inviting me over. If you don't mind, I quickly change and come back to help with the preparation." Amanda offered.

Thirty minutes later, she knocked again and dad called out to come in.

We were just preparing the poker table when she entered the room. Both, dad and I were taken aback. Amanda had changed into a red top that had a plunging neckline. The strap of her purple bra and the lace of the cups was visible. The top fell softly over a white jeans mini. The skirt ended well above her knees. Her legs were encased in tanned nylons. When we looked up into her face, Amanda just smiled and we knew we were caught.

While dad and I continued the preparations, Amanda went upstairs and talked to mom. When she came back down, all of dad's poker friends had arrived. At first, they were not too enthusiastic about letting a girl attend their game, but when they saw her entering the room, they all changed their opinion.

Amanda was seated in the middle of the round table. Two guys to her left, two to her right. After I had tended to their well-being, I went upstairs into my room. From time to time, I heard them hooting and laughing.

Down to the end of the game, I went downstairs.

"Bryan, come here. You should see this." One of the gamers said.

It was only dad and Amanda still in the game. Amanda went all-in and stood up. Dad called and went all-in. The dealer opened the last three cards and Amanda won. She yelled, threw her hands up and jumped up and down. She rushed around the table and threw her arms around dad in a big hug. Dad was a little reluctant at first, but then pulled her in tight. After that, she hugged everyone and thanked them for letting her stay in the game.

We all three cleaned up after dad's buddies had left. Amanda was still thrilled about her victory and couldn't stop to rag dad with it. When we were finished dad and Amanda took a glass of wine and went into living room. I went upstairs to look after mom.

About twenty minutes later, I went back down. I stopped short when I saw what was happening on the couch. Amanda was sitting sideways with her legs curled under her butt. Dad was sitting close to her. They were in deep conversation and swirling their glasses. What shocked me was dad's left hand. It was placed on Amanda's thigh. With his thumb he was drawing circles on her knee cap. He must not have realized it because he didn't stop doing it, when I entered. It was Amanda shifting her left leg that made him stop. What also puzzled me was that Amanda didn't seem to care that her stocking tops were exposed and that we could look between her legs and see her black panties.

I didn't want to leave them alone, so I stayed until they had finished their wine and Amanda wished us goodnight.

**********************************

Attentive because of this, I watched dad and Amanda closer for the next few weeks. There were a few indicators that they cared a little too much for each other, but nothing revealing.

One Saturday, I rode my horse. From a distance I saw our farm hands working on a piece of fence. I stopped by and wondered why dad wasn't there. They told me that Amanda came riding by. The briefly talked and she went off with him following on his quad bike.

I was a little concerned and rode off in the same direction. Soon, I spotted her horse and his bike. They were left behind at one of the small groves. When I reached them, Amanda and dad strode out of the woods. They were talking to each other vividly and surprised to see me. After a few more minutes, Amanda and I rode on while dad went back to repair the fence.

"What did you two do out there in the grove?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing compromising." Amanda shot back. "Your dad just showed me around." Having said that, she gave her horse a push and galloped on. I was not totally satisfied, but followed suit.

***********************************

A few days later, mom mentioned she ran out of a special medicine.

"Please ask Amanda to pick it up tomorrow at the drug store." She told me and handed me the packaging.

Dawn had set in when I went over and knocked on her door. I saw streaks of light under her door, so she must have been there. She didn't open so I rapped another time and called out her name. I was already turning, when she opened the door. She only stuck her head out. Amanda was a little out of breath. She hid her body completely behind the door. At first, I thought I caught her under the shower, but when I looked above her head, I could see some male calves lying on her bed. I apologized for disturbing her. I quickly told her about mom's request and handed her the packaging. To grab it, she opened the door a little further and I could see she was clutching the blanket to her naked body. She smiled at my quizzical gaze, turned and kicked the door shut. I leaned against the wall and felt another pang in my heart. While standing there, her high pitched giggle go through the door. I cocked my ear and listened for a while. Muffled voices and occasional laughter could be heard. I looked around, but couldn't see any strange car parked outside, so I was wondering whether she had something with one of our farm hands.

************************************

In December, mom got worse. The doctor was there every day. He prepared us for the inevitable nest step. He was not sure, she could make until Christmas. When I told Amanda, she was also shocked. She promised to take care of all cues around the house. She cleaned, she cooked and also looked after mom. She even decided to stay with us for Christmas instead of going home to her parents. Dad was thankful and invited her parents to join us. They accepted.

On Christmas, mom was barely alive. She could barely talk or stay awake. She was in a constant state of semi-consciousness. Amanda's parents arrived on Christmas Night and stayed in the guest room in our house. Amanda was doing all the preparations for the dinner and next day's lunch.

At night, we all together went to church. Amanda again looked stunning. She was dressed in a purple satin dress that ended mid-thigh. Her legs were encased in black hosiery. I couldn't imagine stockings as the dress was so short, but in church I found out it was indeed stockings and garters. I had a hard time concentrating on the priest while she was sitting next to me with her legs crossed. Only a hint of stocking top was showing and I thought I could make out the bulge of her garter straps underneath the skin tight dress.

Back at home, we prepared the dinner while Amanda looked after mom. The dinner was excellent and despite the bad condition of my mom, we laughed a lot. We moved on to the living room and sat down at the couches. Amanda's parents were about the same age as my dad. They talked about music and politics. Amanda was sitting across from me and I could see almost down to the V of her legs. Well, all was black and dark, but I was sure, the black spot between her thighs were her panties. After a few glasses of wine, dad suggested to sample his music collection. Both dads were thrilled and soon music was playing. It came only naturally that we started to dance. Amanda with dad and Mister and Misses Reese. I was sitting on the couch watching. Amanda and dad were good. The moved in unison and he held her close. My eyes were glued to her body. The skin tight, short dress, her stocking-clad legs, these high heels and the plunging neckline. I couldn't see any sign of a bra. When she wiggled her butt to the music, I could make out the outline of her thong and of her garter straps.

When Mister Reese had to go to the toilet, dad switched partners. Amanda came to me, took my hand and pulled me to the floor. The wine had already gotten to her. She huddled close to me and put her arms around me. I was clutched to her body. Timidly, I put my hand around her waist. We danced some and I felt my cock straining n my slacks. Being so close to her and feeling her body heat made my pecker swell. Soon I was sporting a boner that was poking into her thigh. Amanda looked at me knowingly, smiled and continued to dance close with me. I didn't dare to sit back down because everyone would have immediately witnessed my state of arousal. And so, we kept dancing.

Finally, dad and Amanda's parents stepped outside to catch some fresh air. This left Amanda and I alone.

Amanda leaned down and whispered into my ear: "Do you wanna see how they feel?"

"What?" I asked back confused.

"My garter straps, cutie." She said.

I was speechless and couldn't find a proper answer.

"Here." She said. "Put your hand here and feel it." With that she grabbed my hands and placed them directly on her butt.

I was almost creaming myself, when I felt the flexing of her muscles underneath the fabric. Slowly my hands started to explore her butt. I felt the outline of her thong. The string disappearing between her cheeks. With my fingertips I followed the outline down to her crack. Amanda pushed her leg against my pecker. I felt a surge of ecstasy running through my loins.

Next I focused on her garter straps. I traced the bulge down, over the small buckle were she could adjust the length of it down to the small clip holding up her stocking. In a hushed tone, Amanda explained to me, what I was touching. I now had a clear picture in my head of what lay underneath the fabric. I moved my hand lower until it crossed over the hemline of her dress and came to a stop at her thigh. I barely couldn't control myself.

"Feel the fabric of my stocking." Amanda sighed and I brushed my fingers over the nylon. My cock twitched and Amanda yelled softly.

I wanted to push my hands under her skirt, but the pushed me away.

"Another time." She said and joined the others outside.

I was left there with my boner forming an obvious bulge in my slacks.

That night, I couldn't stop beating my rod.

********************************

Amanda's parents had left and it was time for New Year's party. Mom was still hanging in, but the doctor told us it will only be a couple of days. Dad and I were definitely not in the mood for celebrating, but mom told us to in one of her rare conscious moments.

Again, it was Amanda doing all the chores and preparations. She even invited a few of our best friends. Most of them were actually dad's friends. I only had few and most of them had already other plans. However, two accepted the invitation. I was glad and in the meantime looking forward to the party.

Amanda suggested that we all dressed up a bit, so it was dad and I greeting our guests dressed in a tux. Our guests also arrived well dressed in dresses or tuxedos. But most stunning again was Amanda. She was dressed in a long, black halter robe. The dress left her shoulders bare and formed a plunging neckline. Her back was also left bare. When she walked, a long slit up her left leg opened and showed black nylon. I was sure, it were stockings and garters. Her stockings had a seam running up the back. She ware black high heels.

After dinner, the party heated up. People danced and chatted. Amanda was always the center of attention wherever she stood. Once, I saw her sitting on the couch talking to one of dad's poker friends. She had her legs crossed and was showing him a lot of stocking-clad thigh. Due to missing contrast with her dress, I couldn't make out for sure, whether it was stocking top showing or just the seam of her dress. In any case, they both seemed to have a good time. They were laughing a lot and he kept staring her into the cleavage. Later on, I saw them dancing close. He was caressing her back. I was sure, he was sporting the same boner like me the other night.

At midnight, we all went outside and watched the small fireworks, Dad had prepared. Amanda was wearing a coat and standing close to me.

"Happy New Year." She said, touching glasses with me.

When the fireworks ended and all longed to get out of the snow and back in, Amanda held me back.

"Come here." She said. We went a few steps into the shadows when she took my hand and pushed it into her coat directly to her thigh.

"Now, you can feel my garter clips."

Slowly she pulled my hand up until my fingers moved under the hemline of her dress. Just underneath I felt the reinforced fabric of her stocking top. I brushed my fingers along the nylon and touched the small clip. I traced it with my finger tips and wanted to push higher to her naked thigh. I had barely touched the naked flesh, when she pushed my hand away and went back inside. For obvious reasons, I had to stay out for another few minutes until my bulge was not showing anymore.

The rest of the night, I saw Amanda dancing with various partners. Even my friends had the pleasure. Finally, when the party was dwindling down, it was my turn. Again, Amanda was holding me close and brushing her leg against my crotch. I was enjoying the sensation, when dad stepped in. Amanda smiled and changed partners. Most of the guests were gone and dad still kept dancing with her.

When all were gone, Amanda plunged down on the sofa and stretched out her legs. Dad and I joined her. The slit of her dress gaped open and we were treated with a nice view of stocking tops and attached garters. I grinned at the memory of having touched her there. After a few moment of peace, Amanda bent her leg, opened the straps of her shoe and pushed it off her foot. When she repeated this with her right leg, the dresses gap grew wider and we looked straight at her black panties, naked thighs and the strained garter belt. Amanda didn't even bother to cover up again. She just leaned back and complaint about her sore feet.

Dad squatted down in front of her, took both her feet up on his thigh and started to rub them. Amanda only moaned and welcomed his treatment. I watched dad openly looking up her dress. The beauty only relaxed and from time to time wiggled her toes. When dad stood back up, I was taken aback as he was spotting quite a boner. Amanda also looked at it. Dad didn't seem to care. He just stood there looking down at her.

**************************

As vivid as the party was, three days later mom passed away. We all mourned her death, but found solace in the thought that her suffering was over now. The funeral was held at our house. Again, Amanda was very helpful and took the load off us.

In the following weeks, a few things changed. First of all, Amanda was always around. She cleaned, she cooked and even did our laundry. It felt good to have her around, but she still was just someone renting one of our apartments. And I saw her a lot with dad. They were constantly talking.

One night, I came home late, they were sitting in his study. Dad had his head on her shoulder and she was comforting him. When she saw me, she didn't stop brushing his hair.

**************************

It was my 20th birthday, the world collapsed.

Amanda, dad and me were out eating and celebrating my birthday. Dad had invited Amanda. When we arrived back home, he asked her in for another glass of wine. Amanda again looked stunning. She was still wearing her business costume, pin striped, gray skirt and blazer, white blouse and black stockings. I was tired and went to bed while they sat down in the living room with their glasses.

I was already half asleep when I heard a glass shatter. I was curious and got up. I didn't bother to switch on the light, when I went down the stairs. When I looked into the kitchen, I stopped short. Amanda was standing at the kitchen counter. Dad was right behind her. He had his head bowed down and was kissing her neck. His left arm encircled Amanda's waist. His right hand was pushed down between her legs, caressing the inside of her thighs. Her skirt was pushed way above her stocking tops and my dad's fingers brushed against her panties. Amanda had her eyes open and saw me standing in the hall. We locked eyes, but she didn't do anything to stop dad's advances. Instead she squirmed under his touches and opened her legs to give him better access.

I took a step back into the total darkness and watched. Amanda knowing I was still there, took my dad's hand off her waist and pulled him into the living room. She pushed him down onto the sofa and stood in front of him. The backrest obstructed my clear view of what was happening, but from the movement it was obvious. Amanda hiked up her skirt. Then she bent down and pulled off her panties. Next she stepped forward and straddled dad's lap. She smiled at him while being active with her hands in his lap. Soon, she stopped smiling and looked at him with pure lust in her eyes. She must have gotten his cock out. She pushed herself up, grabbed the shaft, guided it between her legs and lowered herself onto it. She closed her eyes and let out a sensual moan. Also dad was panting. She rested for a while and let the sensation wash over her. Slowly, she started to slide up and down clutching dad's head to her torso. Dad opened her blouse and pulled down her bra. Instantly, he plunged down into her cleavage and started kissing her boobs. Amanda opened her eyes and looked directly in my direction. She was well aware that I was still standing there in the darkness watching them having sex.

Amanda started to increase the pace. She was now bouncing up and down on my father's rod. From time to time she looked out for me.

"Oh, Rick." She sighed. "This is so gooood."

Dad was panting heavily now.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me." Amanda cooed.

Dad was now grunting and holding her tight. Amanda stopped dead in her movement, rolled her head back and pushed her tits out. Dad was trembling and I knew he was cumming at that moment. After a few more twitches, he fell back. Amanda bent down and kissed him. Slowly she got up. She looked down at him and I guess his deflating cock and re-buttoned her blouse. Next she smoothed down her skirt, gave him another lingering kiss and came straight towards me. Before she left the house, she grabbed my hand in the darkness. I tried to fight it, but she pushed it between her legs right to her pussy. I felt the moisture and the sticky cum of my dad. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered: "Goodnight, cutie."

**************************************

From that night on, I watched dad several times going over to her apartment at night and coming back half an hour later. I never caught them again, but knew they were fucking each other several times a week.

It was two months later Dad told me that he fell in love with Amanda. He looked surprised when I didn't react shocked or anything similar. Well, I liked her and wanted dad to be happy. It was only four months since mom died, but who was I to judge.

A few days later, they asked me about Amanda moving in with us and I agreed. She moved in the same day.

At the beginning it was not easy for me to see them together all the time. They were constantly touching, kissing or cuddling. At nights I could hear them making out in dad's bedroom. Amanda often yelled when she neared her climax.

Sometimes, the preferred to have sex in in the kitchen or the living room. They always tried to avoid me hearing anything, but to no avail.

For me, the best thing was, I was treated with a lot of Amanda. She was not at all shy around the house. She kept crossing the hall in just her undies. She undressed with the bedroom door half open. I don't think she did this on purpose. It was just her personality.

For breakfast, she always came down in her robe. It was short satin robe and barely covered her crotch. Underneath she was always already dressed for work. Over the time, I got used to seeing her stockings poking out underneath her robe or a thong when she bent over.

***************************************

In September, Amanda and dad told me, they were going to marry. Despite all social conventions, they wanted to do it as soon as possible. Since mom died only nine months ago, they both wanted to have a very small ceremony. Just friends and family. So, when the first snow came end of October, we celebrated Amanda's and dad's wedding. It was a nice and decent party. Amanda looked absolutely stunning in her white wedding dress.