Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the wedding, they headed off to their honeymoon for two weeks.

****************************************

Right after my 21st birthday, everything changed within a few weeks.

First, dad got severely injured during a crash with his quad bike. He was transferred into a special clinic where he had several surgeries. However, he remained paralyzed from the waist down. Amanda and I, we were devastated.

Right in the same period, Amanda's boss retired and she applied for the manager's position. However, she was in a competition with two other guys from the bank's headquarters.

It was decision day and all applicants had to do a final presentation. Amanda was nervous and since dad was still in hospital, I did the rehearsals with her.

I was sitting in my room. Laid out at my desk was one of Amanda's thongs. Whenever it was my turn to do the laundry, I pulled out one of her panties before starting the washing machine and beat off to it. This particular afternoon, I also had one of her stockings wrapped around my cock and jerking off when I hear her bouncing up the stairs and calling out my name.

And before, I could even react and pull my pants back up, she burst into my room and stopped short when she saw me sitting there with my pants down, one of her stockings wrapped around my stiff member and beating off.

We both turned beet-red. Amanda was speechless, turned around and left my room. I dared not to rush after her and explain the situation. Even for dinner, we tried to avoid each other. It was the next morning when we first spoke to each other.

I took all my strength and asked her: "What were you so enthusiastic about yesterday?"

"I got the promotion." She said.

"Congratulations." That was all, I could say.

When she came back from work, she knocked at my door.

"About yesterday." She started. "I think it's best it stays between us."

I was more than happy. Before I could answer and stammer an apology, she left again.

By Saturday, the incident was almost forgotten, so I thought. Amanda suggested to celebrate her promotion this night. She wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. It was about an hour's drive in the next big city. Since dad was still in medical treatment, I was her only companion.

And so, we went to the restaurant.

It was a very nice evening. Amanda looked stunning in a short wraparound skirt, tanned, stockings, brown boots and a brown blouse. She wore a little more make-up and had her hair done. The food was excellent and she had a few glasses of wine. When she paid, she asked the waiter if he knew a club or bar in the neighborhood. He told us about a famous bar just two blocks away. I was not overly thrilled to go there, but it was Amanda's night and so we went.

The bar was quite packed and after we had a drink, we hit the dance floor. Amanda enjoyed the music very much. Her love for music and dancing was immediately recognized by some of the present males. In no time, as small group had gathered around her. I was left standing outside. Amanda enjoyed all the attention and danced with all of them for a few seconds. One guy thought she was easy pray and pulled her close. He put his hand straight down on her butt. Amanda just smiled at him and pushed him away.

I was looking for a spot where I could stand. I walked to a table and watched the whole show. Amanda was really into it. She approached each and every man of her flock and danced with him. Some were allowed to pull her tight, some not.

After a while, she was invited by two guys to the bar. They both looked like football players. Both were brought shouldered and quite large. They offered a free seat to her and she hopped onto the bar chair giving them quite some leg show. I watched from a few feet. Amanda didn't seem to care about me. She never looked around for me. She got her drink and soon they started a vivid conversation.

The next drink came and one of the guys headed out with her on the dance floor. The danced real close and Amanda obviously enjoyed being embraced by his strong arms. They danced so close, I was sure, she rubbed her leg against his crotch. In the dim light, I realized he had his hand on her butt and was pulling her tight. Amanda didn't mind at all. When the song ended, his friend stepped in and their dance was even hotter. Amanda ground herself into him. He was a bit taller and his crotch brushed against her hips. Each wiggle must have brought a jolt to his rod.

When they moved back to the bar, he was spotting quite a package in his jeans. I guessed the dance had unloosed them even more. As soon as Amanda was sitting on the stool the last guy put his hands on her knee. Amanda didn't object. I started to get a little nervous and thought about intervening.

I just wanted to get up, when she looked in my direction for the first time. She saw my look of concern and pushed the hand away. She stood up and headed for the ladies room. A sigh of relieve escaped my lips. I thought this was the end to our night and we were about to head back home.

I watched the two guys talk and one of them left. The strong bloke stayed and waited for her to come back. To my surprise, she did just that. She came back and hopped back onto the stool. She briefly glanced at me, but continued her talk with him. I needed to head to the toilets as well.

For about five minutes, I was gone. When I came back, Amanda and the guy were locked in a kiss. They were heavily making out. His hand had already found the opening to her wraparound skirt. Even in the dim light, I could see it bulge under the fabric. Amanda had her legs dangling from the stool and according to the movement, he was exploring her panties.

I needed to stop this, so I went over. Amanda didn't see me at first. And she did, she smiled at me.

"Kurt, this is Bryan. He is driving me tonight and keeping an eye on me." Both laughed heartedly.

"Hi Bryan." Kurt said and offered his hand. I took it and he squeezed hard.

"You know, Bryan and I, we share a little secret. I know a few things that better remain secret." Amanda continued to explain. Kurt looked puzzled and smiled at her. And before I could interrupt, he bent down and kissed her again. I was standing close and Amada kissed back. With his hand, he pushed me back and then placed it again on her thigh. He wiggled it again under her skirt and continued to fondle her.

I turned and let the conversation sink in. Amanda was blackmailing me. She wouldn't say a word about me jerking off into her stockings and I should let her have some fun.

I moved back to my viewing spot. But when I turned, they were gone. I saw them wrestling through to the ladies room. I was on full alert now and tried to catch up. There was a line waiting in front of the ladies room. So, the must have entered into the gents room. I pushed open the door. The few odd looks told me, I was at the right spot.

Along the wall, there were four stalls. Two were closed. I took an empty one and listened. The music and the talking were almost too loud. But faintly I could hear rustling next door. I was not sure. Slowly, I stepped onto the toilet bowl and carefully peered over the divider. I was right.

Next door, Kurt was standing with his back to the door. Amanda was facing him. She had her left leg circled around his waist and was standing on her right foot. Kurt's jeans was open and hung at his knees. His face was buried into her right shoulder. With strong and rapid strokes, he was sticking his cock into her pussy. I couldn't see any details. Just his naked ass pushing back and forth. They both were panting. Amanda must have sensed some presence. She looked up and caught me watching. Her eyes looked glazed and her mouth gaped open. She was panting sensually. She looked directly at me and mouthed: "Don't tell dad." She lowered her gaze and let Kurt continue pounding her.

I scrambled down and left. I watched the other guys in the room carefully. But none of them seem to be aware of what was going on in that cubicle.

Ten minutes later, Amanda came back into the bar room. She spotted me and came over.

"Oh, what a night." She said, her breath reeking of alcohol.

I linked arms with her and we left for the car. As soon as she was in the car, she fell asleep. During the drive I kept glancing at her legs and uncoiled the night's events in my head.

**********************************

Two weeks later, dad came home. Amanda and I tried to adjust to the new situation. In the following weeks, we had to build in an elevator and few modifications to the bathroom were done. Dad had some problems to cope with the new situation. Amanda was the perfect wife. She cared for him and did all the things necessary.

One night, I overheard a conversation. Dad wanted Amanda to quit her job and only work for the farm. But, Amanda being aware of the financial stress related to dad's medical treatment, didn't want to quit her new position. She promised to continue doing all the administration. They just decided to hire another farm hand.

In the bank, Amanda was really progressing. Her bosses were happy with her performance and so, they followed her advice to hire another person to replace her in her former function.

For a few days, Amanda had to visit the headquarters to interview potential candidates. This left dad and me alone. She was gone for four days. She found some young, motivated guy who just like herself had recently finished college. What she missed telling us, she had offered him to live in one of our apartments for the first weeks.

So, it came like a little surprise to dad and me, when he arrived one week later. His name is Jeffrey. He was quite tall. When I first saw him pictures of Kurt came into my mind. I was pretty sure, he was either quarterback or top scorer in his football team at college. He took the same apartment Amanda used to live in. He was very thankful for the opportunity Amanda offered.

Only after two more weeks, I was quite astonished how quickly he had adapted to the new role and how good his relationship with Amanda already was. Sometimes he came over in the evenings and went through some files with Amanda. Despite talking about their clientele, they laughed quite a lot.

On weekends, Amanda even took him for a horse ride. He wasn't used to that, but seemed to be talented.

It was in his fourth or fifth week with us. Amanda was running late for visit to a client. She was still running around in just her robe and undies when Jeff rapped at our door. He was dressed in suit and ties. Amanda didn't bother to cover up, she just opened the door and asked him in. I was sitting at the kitchen counter and saw his gaze when he eyed her up and down. Amanda quickly made her way upstairs to finish dressing. I watched him follow her with his eyes glued to her stocking-clad legs. Ten minutes later, my new step-mom came back down, dressed in a skirt, blouse and jacket. She slipped into her high heels and pushed Jeff out to the car.

Another two weeks later, I told her I needed to run some errands in the afternoon. Dad told me to grab some notes from his wallet. But, I couldn't find it so I called out to Amanda. From upstairs, she called back to look for her purse in her bag. I found her bag in the hall. After retrieving her wallet, the bag fell off the table and the content scattered on the floor. I knelt down and collected all the things. A special item caught my attention. There was a pack of five safeties in her bag. Why should she have them? Dad was paralyzed from the waist down. And then it dawned on me. The cat strayed again. I put them back in and her bag back up on the table. But, I was curious to find out whom she wanted to put the safeties on.

That night, Amanda and Jeff were running through some files in Jeff's room. Dad and I were watching a football game when Amanda came over and asked me to help dad with his shower.

"I am sorry, but we are in the middle of something." She gave dad a short kiss on the lips and I wheeled him upstairs.

When dad was in the shower, I was a little uncertain about the cleaning of his catheter. Before doing something wrong, I quickly ran to Jeff's and knocked on the door. No answer. I tried the handle and it turned. I pushed open the door and froze immediately. Heavy panting and loud moaning came from the room. I tiptoed further and peered around the kitchen counter.

Amanda was lying on her back on the small sofa. She was stark naked except for her nude stockings. Her feet rested on Jeff's shoulders. He was stark naked too and pushing a very long cock into her folds. Amanda was breathing heavily. Jeff was pushing hard. There was already a used safety lying on the desk and three more sealed. Amanda's boobs jiggled with the rhythm of his pounding. I crouched down and hid behind the kitchenette.

"Oh, baby. Keep fucking me. I'm almost there." Amanda urged him to keep the pace.

I peered around the corner and she had her legs now spread wide. Jeff was drilling even deeper into her love cleft.

"Uhhh yeah. You're so big. You're my big boy." She rasped.

Then her legs started to shake and her face froze. Amanda's torso bulged and she squeaked.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" She panted. She opened her eyes wide and grunted.

Slowly, she relaxed and came down. She pulled Jeff close and kissed him. Jeff stopped to fuck her, but stayed inside her.

"Since the first time you fucked me, you bring me to these incredible peaks." Amanda sighed. And Jeff complied and slowly continued making love to her. Amanda purred like a cat.

After only a few strokes, he withdrew. His cock was glistening. He had a huge rod dangling between his legs. Amanda complaint, but only for a second. Jeff pulled the safety back into a place and signaled her to turn around. Amanda willingly complied. She turned around and got on her hands and knees. She turned her head to the right and looked over her shoulder. Suddenly, she must have detected me. She briefly froze and she gazed at me. But then, she looked to Jeff and wiggled her butt at him. Her new employee knelt behind her. He pushed his rod down between her legs. Amanda put her hand between her legs and took hold of his cock. She placed it at her pleasure hole and slowly pushed her butt back. She gasped when she slowly impaled herself.

Jeff placed both his hands on her hips and started to slide in and out. Amanda looked back in my direction and grinned. I waited another few moments until they were fully into it and their panting and moaning was loud enough to sneak out unnoticed.

Later, when I wheeled dad back into the living room and Amanda was waiting there and giving him a lingering kiss, it was like a stab to my heart. Amanda excused herself, went up and also took a shower.

On Sunday, after church, Amanda and Jeff made a horse ride. Later, I found her damp panties in the hamper. I was certain, they found a way to make use of the remaining three safeties.

**************************

A few months later. Meanwhile, Jeff had moved into another flat downtown. I knew, Amanda was a regular visitor. One weekends, he often came to the farm and took a horse ride with her. Once or twice I saw their horses in the distance tied to a tree or fence. Amanda and Jeff lay maybe hidden somewhere else.

**************************

It was in September. Amanda was joining a conference at the bank's headquarters. Jeffrey was accompanying her. All of a sudden, dad felt sick. He got high fever and I had to call an ambulance.

The same night, he died in hospital due to a thrombosis. Although he was taking injections every day it couldn't be prevented.

I called Amanda and brought her the news. She came back immediately.

Dad's funeral was joined by so many people. I was surprised to see the Durban family. Clark Durban talked quite some time to Amanda. They went into the study and closed the door.

The next week was very difficult and strange. Amanda hardly got out of the house. A lot of friends were offering to support her, but she didn't want to see anyone.

For the next weeks, Amanda looked really bothered. What concerned me most were the frequent visits of Clark Durban. Afterwards, she seemed to look even more troubled.

One night, they had a strong argument and soon after Clark slammed our front door. I went down to look after Amanda. She sat crying in the study.

"What's wrong?" I asked and patted her shoulders.

She wiped her tears away and told me that we were not in best shape. Financially, the future didn't look good. Her income barely covered the costs of the ranch. Since dad died, we hadn't sold any horse nor bred another one. And with the additional farm hand, it was getting more difficult to pay the salaries. Our financial resources were only good for maybe six more months.

We sat together and developed a plan. I should try to take over dad's chores. Amanda would still take care of the administration and continue working at the bank. On short notice, we let one farm hand go to cut our expenses.

But only after four months it didn't look better. I was not able to sign any contract for breeding. I didn't sell any of our horses. I totally failed in reestablishing dad's business contacts. Most had turned towards other breeders in the meantime. At least Amanda could close a few deals, but we were far from reaching the other shore.

Additionally, Amanda got into more and more arguments with Jeff whom she still kept to satisfy her sexual desires. He was a regular guest and often stayed overnight. Two to three times a week, they were fucking each other's brains out. It was not to be overheard. It was strange at first that they did it in dad's old bedroom, but it was hers too. Well, from their arguments, Jeff wanted Amanda to confess to being a couple, but she didn't want to. I guessed, she had other plans. Jeff was good for her bed, but not able to provide the necessary comfort she needed to keep the ranch.

Although she didn't want to, she met with Clark Durban again. After several discussions she explained to me one night the arrangements.

"Listen, Bryan. Clark came to me right after Rick's death. I thought he was only interested in buying our properties, but I was wrong. After a couple of weeks, he asked me to become a member of their family."

"But how?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, he wanted me to marry Matt."

I was shocked and enraged.

"How could he?" I shouted.

After some cursing, I sat down again and she continued.

"At the beginning I was equally enraged and sent him away. But with the situation now, I called him back to talk about other opportunities." Amanda explained. I looked at her and saw tears swelling in her eyes. With shakily voice she continued: "It turned out, there are no other options. And so, I finally agreed."

"For God's sake, Amanda. This is middle ages. Today, you can't just walk around and buy a bride for your lousy son."

"Yes, Clark Durban can do that. Bryan, there is no other chance to keep the farm. And according to Clark, Matt has a crush on me since the first day he saw me. Maybe he is not so bad. I rather would give him a chance instead of losing the house, the horses and all the properties around."

And so, Matt moved in a couple of days later. Out of respect, he moved into the guest room.

****************************

Over the next few weeks, we found out that he indeed was a little dumb, but adored Amanda. He got so blinded for love that he didn't realize she still had a fling with one of her employees.

But someone must have realized it because all of a sudden Amanda told me that Jeff had terminated his contract due to a better offering. She suspected Clark to be responsible.

It took a few weeks until I realized that Amanda and Matt drew nearer. It slowly stated with hugs. Soon they were kissing and one night I caught her coming out of the guest room.