All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 11'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your writing is strong enough to make this painful to read. D/s has may incarnations. Is this one what Buttercup wants? I would argue he is submissive enough, and caught in the thrall of newness, that he is simply grasping at what is available.

The explanation Amanda provides is stunning in its honesty and psychopathy. It feels like a macabre mirroring of Dorothy glimpsing behind the Wizard's curtain. TPE with descending humanity seems to be the primary mold for femdom, especially when written by men. Undoubtedly, such dommes exist. Is that what most male subs want or is it just the wanking fantasy, much like the rape fantasies of some women?

On a less cerebral point, why do all dominants have mansions? Where are all the dominants with a three bedroom ranch and a detached garage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is something strange about this story...

Erotica I'm used to reading is a lot more predictable than this story.

It feels unique. Doesn't feel like a fantasy where you're just trying to get people off. These character's are complex, where most femdom characters seem more like cliche caricatures. Amanda especially seems very 3 dimensional.

I will continue reading whatever you post in this series for sure... Thanks for trying to do something different.

5 stars.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Answers

Thanks for responding to the story in such a thoughtful and constructive way- those of you who left the first 2 comments.

Just wanted to say that I cringed a little myself at the thought of how cliche it was that Amanda conveniently lives in a mansion. Why not a brownstone? Or a two-bed?

Simple, I thought that a Queen should live in a palace. She's the type of person who would make it a point to live in a big, impressive house- so I bit the bullet and gave her one. Plus, mansions are full of rooms where mysteries occur.

I'm sure that if you brought up that cliche, you must have spotted many others- I know. Thanks for reading past them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Once again another wonderful page to the story. Can't help wondering what will be in the empty bowl later on? That Diaper should be pretty soiled by morning though.Buttercup falling in love with Mistress Amanda saw somewhat expected. By the end of training Buttercup will be so addicted to Mistress Amanda that she'll be crying to stay with her versus going back to her wife though.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

If you liked this one at all, wait til chapter 12... I just hope you're not locked in chastity when you read it or you might break the bars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Power of Love

It is a powerful thing. Where there are elements of this story I differ with, the thought of giving yourself over to the one you love the most... Oh my. However, with great power comes great responsibility. I just hope that his Queen Amanda, in her own kind of way, loves him just as much.

Five stars so far

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Queen Amanda

Hate to give too much away, but... Haven't you noticed that Amanda is a bit of a narcissist- just a little? A lovable sexy narcissist. It's probably a good thing she doesn't have any kids- for their sake. There may yet be a small place in her cold heart for Buttercup...but...

The future of this story all depends on what the devil whispers to me... She whispers and I write, so even I don't know exactly how it's all going to turn out... It all depends on what she whispers next. She might be driving me a little crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha!

How did I miss this? I love that you referred to the devil as SHE in your comment reaponse. What a prime example of how a single word choice says so much. You are, without a doubt, my favorite femdom writer.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 7 years agoAuthor
Friend of the Devil is a friend of mine

Thanks for reading, it's complements like yours that make me want to keep at it😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous