All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 12'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WomanOnTop33WomanOnTop33almost 8 years ago
What a girl wants What a girl needs

The really good stuff comes at the end of the chapter imo. I can't wait to see how Queen Amanda handles two slaves to train and keep in line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

You spend so much time in Buttercup ' s view and head space yet he is a cipher. Null. Empty. I can't feel him. He is submissive within this tale but he shouldn't be such a void. I can't say what he is lacking, but he's lacking it in abundance.

On the flip side is Amanda, the Chimera leaping fully formed from a primordial hormonal ooze. Does she routinely ensnare and enslave all who dare look her in the eyes? She eliminated the wife at the kingly price of a puppy. (What does that say about Buttercup ' s value - less than a dog to wifey.) But, the wife was old, used goods and of no value to Amanda, unless you have her join in the cast of thousands you have started. The 'wife' would be the usual nail in the coffin of his humanity, yes?

Amanda seems to be looking for something to fill her voids, no, the emotional ones. Perhaps she needs a puppy?

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Such a void...

Why is Buttecup such a void? Could it be an oversight not coloring him in anymore than I have? Possibly. I might be writing him with Nick Carraway from the Great Gatsby in mind... He's not very important or interesting... But he's very necessary... His only outstanding skill is storytelling.

Thanks for following the story, I hope it makes you feel strong emotions.

I also wish you didn't feel it necessary to remain anonymous... But you must have your reasons....

owlsowlsowlsowlsowlsowlsalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Just wanted to thank you, ShyDenZen, for this incredible story and chapter. I've found myself enamored with this dynamic cast of characters, and absorbed to the strange humiliation games Amanda's playing. This chapter has been my favorite of the series. I hope this doesn't feel hollow or insecure, because I truly mean it, but this has been my favorite story I've read on Literotica after reading for years. Thanks for bringing it to us and keep it up!

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkalmost 8 years ago
More

Please, continue and with more torment and torturous humiliation for both slaves and would hope for more embarrassment and torment for Buttercup in front of more of the Queen's female friends.

PennieVoginePennieVoginealmost 7 years ago
Buttercup? A void?

Hi, I'm late, but I have a difference in opinion over Buttercup's characterization. Sure there is a space his/her character that allows the reader to subsitute their own emotions, (a popular strategy) but he's/she's more than just that space. Time after time we hear about his/her emotions, his/her fear or embarrassment, his/her musings predictions and fantasies... I don't see how a character whose innermost thoughts are constantly on display can be referred to as a void. And as for Amanda, while I don't exactly agree with her methods of collecting subs, she's still a layered yet consistent character. Also wasn't it kind of obvious that the trade was for the specific purpose of demeaning Buttercup? To compare his/her worth to that of a dog. The wife was previously Amanda's sub, she knows how this whole thing works. Idk... whatever I guess. If you don't like the story don't read it, but I will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous