Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers

I'm already edging right past that line where arousal becomes sheer torture. My cock is helplessly hard and throbbing The word: 'PUNISHMENT' flashes bright in my mind. You and your groupie are about to do something un-imaginable right before my eyes- not 10 feet away from me! I'm here, but I'm not, this is no longer about me at all- I'm not even in the room- as far as you're concerned.

Harsh, horrible, evil, demonic punishment- still, its impossible for me not to enjoy what I'm seeing- what I can see of it.

"I was concerned for a second that you only drove out here tonight to check up on Buttercup..." You tease.

To answer you, Ms. Debbie rolls you over onto the bed, now she's on top and back in my eyes. You've mostly disappeared now; I can barely see the tip of your cock resting against her back- against Debbie's butt. Still looking at you, she crosses her arms in front of her and removes her halter top teasing up her naked tits and letting them fall- bouncing back down naturally into place. Her perky pink nipples point at your headboard. She does the same with her skirt shimmying it up over her tits and pulling it off over her head. Her bright silver hair accentuates her healthy, tan skin. She tosses the two articles of clothing at my cage without even looking. Thankfully they land on top without further obscuring my view, but I can smell her in them. Her scent drains down from her clothes into my cage.

Now she's completely naked on top of you, pinning you to your bed with her strong thighs and hips.

"Can you feel how wet you make me?" she asks you.

Popping back into the picture, you prop up on your elbows beneath her. You throw an arm around behind her and pull her chest into your face. She tries her best to steady her upper body with her arms to either side of you. I can see you gently take her pink nipple between your front teeth.

"Ahhhhh" she gasps, but you don't release her. Her hands move to hold your head and neck in place. You alternate biting and flicking both of her nipples with your teeth and tongue. In this lamp-light, I'm close enough to see the shiny gloss of the spit you leave on the skin of her breasts as you slowly lean back away from her into your pillow.

"Isn't that Buttercup's key you're wearing?" She asks staring hypnotized at your tits- breath catching up.

"Ahhh ... huhh." you answer as you reach up and pull her face toward your chest, "Now bite my nipples just the way you'd like to have me bite yours."

I lose sight of her face buried between your fabulous tits, but I can see Ms. Debbie raise up her hips high enough over you to reach under herself and grab your shaft. She uses her hand to guide your appendage into her very-wet pussy and impales herself with it- slowly.

I hear you say, "Your pussy is fine for now, Debbie, as long as you understand where this cock is destined to go tonight... You may ride me to orgasm now... then it's gonna be my turn..."

"MmmmMMMmmmMMmm," I hear her nasal moan; her mouth muffled by your breast.

Her body begins to gyrate over you as she stirs her curvy hips slowly into a steady twerk. How could I ever compete with such athleticism? My body doesn't move like that. It's not fair! How could I possibly turn you on as much as she does?

I see your dildo emerge from her pussy lips wet and slick between her youthful thighs. No sooner do I see it before it's gone again inside her as she drops her hips back down on top of yours- shaking her hair temptingly.

Her eyes are closed, her mouth is open, and her arms support her at such an angle that she must be squeezing your tits- one in each hand. I wonder how much control she has in that tight, athletic-little pussy? I can only imagine what kinds of lovely forces she must be exerting on that dildo- being squandered on it. My penis throbs as if I'm feeling her warm pulses for myself.

Now her hips still move but more passively and I can tell you've begun to thrust up into her. Her hands are pressed against yours- palm to palm- fingers interlaced. You push her shoulders back to upright. Her pert natural tits jostle about in little circles with the rhythm of your thrusts. She's breathing even heavier now and I can see the telltale blush on her chest and sweat at her temples. I'm sure all three of us know what's about to happen next.

"Look at me, Debbie." I hear you command her.

Your order is forceful enough to send her way over the edge. Just as she opens her eyes and focuses into yours, a big, open-throated scream escapes from her open mouth leaving us both with no doubt that she's really cumming hard.

Her scream seems to last longer than I can even hold my breath. I hear the way her note bends slightly every time you fuck up into her.

Finally, you ease off the throttle and allow her ride to come to a gentle stop. The only motion now is of Ms. Debbie's chest heaving up and down with big breaths of recovery. She rises up just high enough to withdraw your cock out of her. Her right shoulder dips with exhaustion and leads her body over to collapse beside you on the bed.

I've lost sight of both of you now.

"How was that?" you ask her.

"Really good..." she says- still catching her breath.

"Debbie...you do know... that we're far from done yet... Right?"

Silence...

What could she be thinking right now? She has to know what's going to happen next! So far, the only indication- that we have- that she even wants it- is that she came here tonight...

"Just lay down here and enjoy the afterglow for a sec..." you say.

You gently slap her thigh as you get up.

Your dildo still looks wet and slimy as you cross the room. That's her pussy juice...

I really do think you've completely forgotten that I'm here, because you don't even glance slightly in my direction as you cross the room.

You open the door to your walk-in closet and disappear inside.

You come back out carrying a piece of wooden furniture that's about the size of a card table. I see it has three holes: a big hole in the middle flanked by two smaller holes with a split down the center of each. If it's not the same pillory stock you had me in yesterday, then it's a close relative. I probably shouldn't be smiling in case you do look at me, but I don't know how to suppress it. I'm smiling with naughty, evil, guilty pleasure inside. I'm having a severe attack of schadenfreude.

"Come, Ms. Debbie, I want to see you in this right now."

You set the stock upright a few feet from my cage, and stand by it- waiting - holding open its jaws like a burlesque lion tamer. Ms. Debbie has gotten up to sitting position dangling her legs down from the bedside. She looks at you uncertainly. She's not smiling. She clearly doesn't want to leave the safety of your bed.

"I'm not going to ask again, little miss, no more staling... measure for measure... isn't that what I said?"

"Yes, Ms. Amanda." She says 'yes' but she doesn't look 'yes.'

She slowly slides down the side of the bed until her feet reach the floor. I can see the residue of moisture that remains around her puffy pussy lips as she walks very slowly over to you. She stops and stands between me and the stock. Her ass fills my vision. Her back is to me, but I can tell she's searching your stern face for some twinkle of clemency. This is what you've decided for her and it must happen. Your face remains strict and beautiful- stoking my guilty joy.

"This side," you invite her to step around to the other side of the stock. You mean for her to be facing me. Then I won't see her little asshole as you violate it, but I will see her reactions... you must want me to see those more.

She resigns herself to move to the other side and lowers her delicate neck and wrists down into the notches in the polished wood. You move her silver hair aside and drop the other half of the stock dramatically-heavy down on top of her. She has willingly submitted herself to your trap.

Her pretty white hands with their bright green nail polish- I see them hanging limply through the holes. She looks up at me and for the first time since we met, I see fear and humiliation in her eyes. She's about to get a healthy dose of the medicine you've been giving only me. Why is it causing my cock to throb and my heart to race to see her this way?

"Oh, Debbie," you latch the hasp and thread the bolt through, "You know...this device doesn't need a lock, but you're locked here just the same."

Now the wicked smile has returned to your face.

"Until you walked over here and so humbly bent over into this pillory stock, I honestly wasn't sure if you'd submit to me. Hmmhmmmhmmmhmmm... Ahhhhh."

I so wish you just had a mirror on the wall so I could glimpse her ass just as it is right now...ready... but not-ready...

"But here you are: bound under my control...you have no idea... how long a night this is going to be for you and you." You nod first at her then to me.

"My two captives... ahh! a captive audience! Hmmmhmmmmhmmmhmmm." You're clearly delighted with yourself- as you should be- having maneuvered the two of us into our respective predicaments.

"So, Ms. Debbie...are you ready for this?"

"I guess so, Ms. Amanda," she says in a voice much smaller and weaker than normal.

"Hmmmmmm," you hum, "How about if tonight you call me what Buttercup calls me? I think I deserve at least that much respect after sending you into orbit just a minute ago, don't you... little Debbie?"

"Yes...my Queen."

The name sounds slightly strange to me- not coming from my own lips. It sounds good. Really good. Very appropriate. Very right.

"Good girl..." you say, "And now I wonder what your new name should be?!"

You look up and to the left. You swing around and crouch between us. You pick up her chin in your hand holding her face up to yours.

"You have the cutest, little aquiline nose...kinda... waspy... I love the way it tips slightly up- like a cute little ski jump- or is it more... like a... cute... little... piglet...?"

"Maybe a little, my Queen."

"I think it's settled then, wouldn't you say so...? Piglet?"

"Yes, my Queen." she sighs.

"Piglet...I like that much better than 'Slut-Whore'... but you might... still sway me."

"Piglet...sounds... fine, my Queen."

"Okay then... Next question, Piglet, which would you like first... your twenty strokes with my paddle... or... losing your anal virginity with my cock- freshly lubed by your very own slime?"

Her face lights up with fear. We all know this is the first time you said anything about paddling her. Man! You really are on your broom tonight! But she should have known even driving here that she was going to get: way more than she bargained for.

I feel more than a little sorry for her. But as much as I hate to admit it: this is- by far- the sexiest scene ever. Even so, we both know exactly what the other is feeling right now. We may not be touching, but I feel her and I know she's feeling me. We're connected by the fate. I feel her fear in my own collared throat.

"Uhhh... I dont'...I mean..." all she has are the beginning of protests... she has no choice- you only asked her 'which.'

"Which is first: cock or paddle, Piglet? Do you need a minute to decide?" you've dropped her chin and knelt down, but your faces are still very close. Your hot coital breath is right in her nostrils.

"Cock, My Queen."

"Ooooh...Excellent choice, I should have... pegged you... for a butt-slut." At that you rise up and cat-walk around behind her resting a hand on her prone tailbone as you turn in behind her.

Her eyes tilt up and back as if she'd like to look over her shoulder at you but it's utterly useless. She can't see you at all. She bites her lower lip nervously as she feels you rest your slippery wet cock between her cheeks.

"You know, Piglet," you smile, "Despite that pathetic face you've been making at me, I really think you're going to learn to love this... at least as much as Buttercup does...You know I managed to make her squirt for me using this same device just last night."

Now both your palms are against her cheeks and I know you're spreading her apart- exposing her quivering hole for your eyes only. On this cue, I see her thighs begin to shiver under your hands. I notice that her little pink nipples are in my view as they now shake a little in sympathy with her shivering. Her nipples hang only just below the heavy dark wood of the stock. Her hands, nipples, and head all look cruelly disembodied by the dark stained wood.

"Uuuuuuuuung," Ms. Debbie whimpers. "Please go easy... this really is my first time, my Queen." And with that, I now that you've begun to penetrate into her exit threshold.

"Relax, my little Piglet, I'm not going to hurt you, but you need to open yourself up and find a way not to resist my cock, you need to accept that this is happening and accept me inside you. If you resist me, this is only going to hurt you more."

"MMMmmmHHHHH MMMMMHHHHHHMMM," Ms. Debbie is moaning low- head hanging down with her eyes closed. I can tell she's trying and failing to keep from flexing her sphincter- trying to open her orifice for you.

"It kind of hurts...My Queen."

You ignore her whine completely. "I want you to do something right now, Piglet," You say, "I want you to open your eyes and look at Buttercup."

She does so, and I can immediately see the beauty of her pain and humiliation. It stabs me deep.

"Tell Buttercup where my cock is right now, Piglet."

"Uhhhhhh, it's in my ass...It feels... really deep."

"Can you feel my hips against your ass as well? and my balls resting against your vulva?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Then that means I've fully penetrated you... Tell Buttercup how it feels to have me balls-deep inside you."

"Uuhhhhh... Hhhhhuhhh... My ass feels really full... I feel submissive, I feel... kinda... slutty..."

"I think you feel slutty because you've been acting very slutty lately. It's right... You came here tonight knowing subconsciously that you need to be punished... and now you're receiving the very punishment you've earned... you may not be feeling good- but I'm sure it feels right."

"Please, my Queen..."

"Please what, Piglet? Why do I get the feeling you're going to ask me for something... impermissible..."

"Please, take my ass to your heart's content- and take what pleasure you can from me but please come quickly because I'm feeling very stretched-out, my Queen."

"I'm going to work you over slowly like this..." You push away slowly from her hips and I see your thighs move away from hers, "I intend to give you the full tour- or you'd never forgive me for taking you this far- only to let you pussy out."

The brief relief of you withdrawing your dick registers on her countenance, but it is soon replaced by a wince of pain as you trust steadily back in.

"Uuuuungh."

Her cry of pain pierces me all the way to my piercing. I am feeling a strange mixture of remorse, lust, fear, and jealousy. Part of me wants her to experience the full range of confusing feelings you've made me feel- I wouldn't want to begrudge her the slightest ecstasy you've induced into me, but I see real tears in the edges of her eyes and I wish you'd take it a little easier on her.

"Piglet, I have a question that I want you to answer very honestly because it's important for me to know the truth about you," You say slowly withdrawing your stinger again, "You recognized my Buttercup in the parking lot at the store this afternoon..."

Ms. Debbie's eyes open wide with fear as her head jerks up and she looks right at me.

"My question is this: If you could... would you have my Buttercup for your own pet? Do you want be her key holder? Would you be her mistress? Do you want to fuck her on your own terms?

These are all separate questions but Ms. Debbie doesn't answer any of them promptly; she only looks sadly into my eyes as you thrust- again- rudely into her. Your dick is probing her defenseless asshole while you're words probe her crumbling mind. You've put her right on the spot and left her nowhere to escape.

"I understand now that Buttercup belongs only to you, my Queen... The same way I would like to belong to you, my Queen."

"Oh?! Would you like to become my pet?! My Slave?! Huh, little Piglet?! You want me to decide when and if you receive any type of pleasure or pain- the way I decide for Buttercup? You're willing to go that far? Or are you just trying to play me- to whore your way into our happy little relationship? Well?"

"My Queen, I just... want to be you're little whore."

"You've got a long way to go, Piglet, we'll just have to see how you do tonight."

At that you pick up the pace bucking into her poor, helpless hole even more vigorously.

Her face is contorted into a fearful-looking grimace. Dark-wet sweat is beading up at her temples and forehead- threatening to drip down her face and drop off her nose. Her breathing is heavy, and though her body has ceased its shaking, I can tell she is ready to have you reach your climax so she can be through with this ordeal.

Her gentle moans become steady and un-self-conscious. I can tell she's lost track of me and all her shame that I'm seeing. Even though I'm right in front of you, I've disappeared from both of you again.

You fuck away at her virgin ass with a satisfied smile on your face as if you're in sole possession of some delicious secret and don't care to share it.

"I think right about now, you're starting to feel that perfectly pleasurable soreness in your tight little ass. I can't feel you putting up hardly any resistance... I hope you're enjoying it, since it's the reason why you drove all the way here tonight," you tease, "But you haven't been showing your Queen much gratitude- have you, Ms. Piglet?"

"I'm sorry, my Queen. Thank you, my Queen," she corrects herself penitently.

"That's... what... I... love...to...hear..." You say shrilly- surprising both of us with your spontaneous abandon, "OOOOOoooooaaaaaaaaauuuuhhhhh!"

You cum suddenly and loudly demonstrating to everyone in the room that you're finally receiving the pleasure you deserve- and don't need to ask anyone's permission to take it. Your voice might as well be your strong fist squeezing my balls for the ache your music induces into me.

I look to Ms. Debbie's red-cheeked, sweaty face to see if she's relieved that her tight ass has finally made you cum or search for any sign of pleasure there...

She looks to me as if she's gone dissociative on us. And to think- she still has another punishment to follow...

You slump over on her back breathing very heavy. You shuffle back your legs evidently withdrawing your dick from her freshly deflowered hole.

You rise back up and slowly walk around to the front of the stock where Ms. Debbie's panting face is attempting to recover.

"I'm not going to make you clean it- this time, Piglet, but just for fun, take just a quick sniff of your sweet self..."

You angle your cock up toward her cute little nose and she closes her mouth and involuntarily inhales.

"I love the way you stink, Piglet, don't you?... I actually think I could get used to this."

You begin tugging at the leather straps and loosen them- letting your tool-belt fall to the wooden floor between my cage and Ms. Debbie's pillory stock- clearly it lies lifeless on the floor right between our opposing views. I wish the aforementioned scent she left on it would drift toward my cage.

"Now... Where did I leave that paddle?!" You idly ask yourself. But you must know it's location because you walk directly over to your dresser again and pull open the top drawer.

"Here she is... one of my most treasured correctional tools..." At this angle I can see the wicked piece of wood, but poor Ms. Debbie cannot.

It's about 24 inches in length by 3-and-a-half inches wide until it tapers into a sporty, leather-covered handle- rather austere but menacing.

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers