Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers

Walking up casually, you extend it rudely into Ms. Debbie's face, "Give it a kiss, my little Piglet, after all... it's about to kiss your ass... measure for measure...I think it's only fair..."

Ms. Debbie looks as if she's about to throw up, but she has enough awareness to pucker her lips and kiss your sadistic, hickory stick once with her soft, young, obedient lips.

"If you'd be so good as to count out loud for me, Piglet, it will help me keep track. I tend to get a little carried away, and I'd hate to accidentally give you more than just the twenty I owe you. I'm very generous; and I tend to over-pay."

You move dramatically back around behind and to the right of Ms. Debbie's freshly-violated ass- swinging the paddle back and forth- with whooshing sounds that fill the quiet room. A new violation is whooshing her way now. I really hope this punishment will be the culmination of her suffering for this evening. Even my own cup of schadenfreude runneth over... almost. And yet my veins still pound with empathy as I listen to the certain sounds of your practice swings.

With no warning, you step in as you swing connecting with a loud crack against her ass. Her head jerks up and her face lights up with shock and pain.

'Say it!' I think at her. 'Count it!'

"One, my Queen!"

"Good, Piglet, but I'm not sure if it should count... I didn't hear any gratitude in your voice..."

"Thank you, my Queen."

You punctuate your own name- for her- with an immediate, loud smack as your paddle connects powerfully with her ass again.

"Twooooohooh! Thank you my Queen." I can tell she's doing her best to suppress her sobs, but she'll soon lose even that battle within herself.

Smack!

"Threeeeeeeeeee!" She screams; and as the first, reluctant tears fall from her eyes, I see her thighs begin to shake with pain and adrenaline, "Thank you my Queen."

"I think you're catching on rather well, little Piglet... Only seventeen more to go...It's ok to cry... if you want to show us how sorry you are for being such a wanton slut." You smile mercilessly at neither of us.

Whack!

"Foooour! Thank you, my Queen," She opens her bottled sobs- giving up on holding back her tears

"Since you're doing so well, I want to offer you a deal: If you'd do a little 'oink oink' after you count the strokes, I might spare you the last five that I promised you."

Whack!

"Aaaahahhahahah--- Five! Oink- oink- oink, thank you my Queen!"

It tears my heart open afresh to see my new friend tortured by you this way- mentally and physically. I wish this strange pleasure I'm feeling from watching it wasn't happening, but I have to admit that it's both strong and real.

I know now you mean to break her, just as you've broken me- and just as mercilessly. The moment she laid her neck and wrists down into your stock, she became a new triangle for you to spin, and you mean to spin her senseless tonight. Maybe she has no clue to what extent you'll subsume her- but I do have an idea.

Your strokes fall lower each time- moving slowly down her ass- spreading your punishment down to her thighs. By ten, you whack her thighs just above her knees and by eleven you start over- connecting high up across her ass cheeks again. I wish I could see the beautiful paddle-shaped marks you're leaving on her. I'll probably see them eventually, but I ache in vain to see them right now... Her ass...

WHACK!

"Fifteen- oink- oink- oink," she snorts as best she can with her sob-chocked voice, "Thank, you my Queen."

Crying the soft cries of genuine pain, she lets her head droop down. I can only see the top of her head now.

"Gooooooood, Piglet," you coo, "You made it through your first severe paddling from me. I really let you feel my wrath tonight and I must commend you...you took your punishment well- like the good little whore that you are... It's ok that you're a slut, I just wanted you to be my slut. I need you to understand that your cute little cunt and your filthy little asshole belong to me."

You lean your paddle up against the wall like some absurdly-naked, field-hockey team captain.

Unlatching the far side of the pillory, you swing up the upper half of the stock to release your newly-recruited slave. She slowly stands up and you let the stock back down- leaving the sadistic furniture looking disappointed and hungry.

She's still quietly sobbing and rubbing her sore, red wrists and neck. After one last little hiccupping whimper, she gets a hold of herself, and you reach out your arms to her inviting her to embrace her Queen. She stumbles and collapses weakly into your waiting arms. Your two naked bodies intertwine for a long embrace of reconciliation. You pat her back and stroke her hair and wipe away the smudged masquera from her tear-streaked face. You rock her gently back and forth turning her body slightly each time, and I realize that I'll soon get a glimpse of the improvement you've made to her priceless, round ass.

Holy shit! What did you do to her?! You turned it red- to say the least! It looks like a sinister American flag. I hope I don't have to taste your paddle like that- like she just did! But I worry it's quite possible I will- and soon. Like the pillory stock, your paddle looks hungry for new victims. It seems to leer at me- smugly leaning still against the wall.

You slowly dance-walk your new pet back over to the bed and gently lay her down.

"No more pain tonight, little Piglet, I'm just going to hold you in my arms until the morning. I'm just going to caress your soft, young skin and sooth the pain of your well-deserved punishment away with warmth from my own body."

"Thank you, my Queen," She says lying sore and naked down into the plush comfort of your large bed. Understandably, she seems to have forgotten all about me. She is focused only on you. She's both entranced and cathartically involved with only you now.

You cross the room once more to flip off the light switch immersing us all into darkness.

"Sleep well, Buttercup," you whisper to me as an aside before sliding in next to your new slave on the big comfortable bed.

How could I possibly?! I feel nothing like tired. I feel plenty of fierce emotions and plenty uncomfortable as I shift around on the mat to try to find some position that would mercifully allow me to drift off into sleep... This cage is just too small for me. I lie on my side with my feet smooched against the bars.

In this quiet moment, with the two of you now cuddling each other peacefully on the bed, I feel my digestive system working away inside me- in spite of me. I urge myself to get some semblance of sleep but the more I try to wind down... the more exhilarated I feel.

I place my right padded mitten under the side of my head to use for a pillow and pull my knees up toward my chest to conserve what body heat I can. It's the most comfortable I've felt since entering this cage. It will have to do...

I close my eyes and slow my breathing. In my mind's eye, I can see your bed from above. You draw the soft covers sweetly over the top of the two of you as you shimmy in behind making full contact with the back of her body- into spooning position- feeling the heat of her punishment against your lap- pressing your breasts warmly against her soft naked back- cupping her own breast in your hand- gently pinching her little nipple in between your fingertips...

You'd be the 'big spoon'- of course. I can see you nestle your nose into her hair and feel you inhale her sweet youthful scent that resides there as her sweat slowly evaporates into you. You both fall quickly into the deep, contented sleep of the righteous.

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers