All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 16'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
👏👏👏

Thank you, Shy. That was an excellent interlude. It's sad that many won't be able to appreciate it because no genitals were involved. Personally, I find scenes that set the table every bit as erotic as the meal. They also make reading passages that aren't my kink much more palatable. I look forward to the continued torments of Buttercup.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 7 years agoAuthor
You're right 😢

I had to write this chapter despite the feeling that it would polarize the people who find the time to read it. Buttercup was a blank that needed filling-in. So... oh well.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 7 years agoAuthor
I am amazed at some of the people who bother to leave comments

To the guy that left the negatiive comment, who's fault is it that you read this chapter? Did you not see that it was chapter 16? And then you took the time to write a paragraph articulating your dissatisfaction with- not my taste- but rather the main character's. I feel for your therapist. Good luck with your severe poverty of decision making abilities.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 7 years ago
Thoughtful

Well written and quite interesting. Now I shall revisit chapters I may have missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love these Amanda Adam's chapters.

Of course I do not quite go for the feminization, or, diapers, but, you are an exquisite writer, and, I love, love, love, these chapters. I hope to hear more like this in the future. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous