All Comments on 'Amanda and I Ch. 02'

by Writer01x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I cried.

Wow....I actually cried reading this....it's so beautiful.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

so how come she cant go to school there at home so they can stay together?even if she has to go to the other school for the 1st semester she could just take the fresh required classes like english 101 then transfer.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Writer01x, you knocked this one out the park. If only all lesbians, bisexuals, gays, and transgenders were free to find love and acceptance from family and friends, their lives would be so much better and conversely, so would the world. Acceptance extends further than sexuality, it also includes race, religion, gender, social economic status - anything that make us unique or different.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
A wonderful story

Thank you for writing this wonderful and loving story!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

You are writing what I wish I could have. I have the supporting family, just need the girl. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Totally love this story. Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
need

CHAPTER 3!!!!!! SOOOOONNNN!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Really fantastic story!

Please, please, please continue this story! It is just so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really heart warming story of young love.. Please don't leave us high and dry. We all are desperate for you to continue chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous