All Comments on 'Amanda Gets Raped'

by apemermoud

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
verbs

Go check your verbs to lie and to lay,You have no grammar at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So basically he ripped her asshole open, then took her virginity with his shit-covered dick? That's seriously fucking gross, and begging for a massive infection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't even know what you want

So... This a-hole rapes you, and gets away with it? Pease tell me this dick is behind bars... And your last sentence ofqof,wishing you you'll go back and enjoy it more.... Messed up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not so smart

4'11" 120lbs and 42DDD?

Pretty much impossible. Forget the DDD cup size at 120. That's at least physically possible although silly.

It's the 42" chest at 4'11" that's just insane.

I stopped reading there.

apemermoudapemermoudalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Wanna bet?

I can tell you NOW that being 4'11" and having 42 DDD+ is a VERY REAL Possibility! I Live with them every single day! I do have a bad back but They are very very much real! And at the age of 15 I was very very skinny and I did weigh about 120!! I was not healthy by any means! but I am now over weight so go figure! It all happened and If you're bothered by the fact that I am now turned on by it too bad... Its a Non-con Page and it went on for 2 yrs... after a while you have to enjoy it or die from it!

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
holy shit...

be stronge, clearly you already are.

The height and sizes not impossible...old coworker 4'9'' 40/42DD and a family member 4'11 36/38 F/G meaning DDD/larger...so piss off Anon

I had first read this when posted and was saying to myself another daddy at 18 story then I got to your ending and I just ran cold. I will try to read other stories from you but since you just confirmed your truth I truly do not know if I can do it. But seeing that you lived it, I will try to read it.

prettywiccanprettywiccanalmost 11 years ago
aww the birth of a nypho

great story sorry it was so painful but im happy it didn't destroy you like other cases

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
42DDD

You're wearing the wrong size bra for a 120lbs person. Your more likely a 36H-K. Getting measured has saved me immense back pain. I'm 120lbs, 5'3" with 34G tits.

Great story BTW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's great to be fucked in the basement

wow! that's great! being fucked in basement. nobody knows. i imagined this scene before, but'll it really happen on me? we don't have a basement in my country. i mean our houses pattern is Asian type so no basement nor attic..... hm..... why nobody rapes me like her? i'm a horny girl-shy_n_quite_angel@yahoo.com

Notbrad00Notbrad00over 8 years ago
Very well told, Amanda

This is a very well narrated story - not so over the top and believable. I can believe you looked back and got aroused thinking of the rape - had a gf once who was raped as a teenager and once as an adult in a shop in Paris - she went back to the shop where she was raped to look for him - and she would fuck random guys she just met - I think for her it was kinda like rape to have sex with a stranger. Is there another story? Thanks.

Notbrad00Notbrad00over 8 years ago
Amanda, I want to hear more....

Hey Amanda, I want to hear what happened to you later - do you think of getting fucked in the basement when you fuck now? And does it excite you even more when you fantasize about fucking in the basement? Tell us how it affects you now when you want to have sex with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amands what a sexy story!!?

This is exciting though it is so wrong you got raped. But looking back you were excited. Sex is a strange thing. I too had a gf who got raped by a guy who took her to the back of his shop and fucked her when she went there to buy something. Years later she went back to the shop to find him as she wanted to get fucked again. She got excited telling me this and wanted me to fuck her like it was this guy in a role play fuck. I actually took her down to the basement lifted her dress pulled down her panties and fucked her really hard on the stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stopped reading after stupid character descriptions

The guy just happens to have a 10 inch dick and the tiny little 18 year old happens to have massive tits while being as skinny as can be without being gross. Tired of reading stories like that, the best stories are realistic. Idc if the descriptions are technically possible, its still unrealistic to put all that in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do you even know what a bra size is

So if she weighs 120 pounds and isn't even 5 foot, then her bra size cannot be 42 DDD+. The number is the measurement of the ribcage and has nothing to do with the breasts. My girlfriend is over six foot , 200lb and she only has a 36 inch measurement. Also, DDD+ isn't a size. There are sizes like E or even G but not DDD+. Not to mention the fact that a tiny body like that would collapse under boobs that size. If she were say a 32 band size, the equivalent bra size would be about a 32 GGG, and she would die. Please go outside of your dark little jizzstained hovel and meet an actual woman. Don't forget to wear pants and sunscreen. Try not to trip over your fat ass 42 DDD man tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

42 DDD is a bra size just Google it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A woman

Yes the band size says how skinny or fat you are. So 32 is a skinny girl and 42 is a fat girl... so is the girl skinny or fat cuz the number measures the ribs and how big or small they are. And yes triple D is also known as an E cup but DDD plus doesn't make sense.. so she's above a triple d.. so than that's an F just say F.. not ddd plus... sadly this old wanker has no experience with actual bra size... as for the other person who said a 32 GG isn't possible, well it's possible just highly unlikely. Veronica Black is a 32 J cup which is also my size which is very rare but it is possible... another thing when someone looses their virginity there is no popping sound it's only an expression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a good read however I recommend letting the reader imagine sizes, the cock size especially was a bit too specific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They all focus on bra size

Funny all the comments of how this size breast is impossible or that size bra is incorrect fit or weight to size ratios are off because you need to measure this or that.

Yet no one even blinks that in every story the guy always has a 10-12 inch dick that is always 3 to 5 inches around and stays hard for hours and hours. The descriptions you Hemingway wannabes use are so cliche it is ludicrous.

Whats really hilarious is that you all gets so wound up over FICTION. Sometimes it is more entertaining to read the comments because of the amount of hostility over a made up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot!!

Totally came at the end of this. Super hot. Nice job! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» I’m a girl by the way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to see the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

I dream of having a girlfriend that had an experience like yours and gets wet when thinking of it! I'd want to hear her talk about it every time we has sex!

ConniewantsitConniewantsitover 1 year ago

Feel so guilty that this is one of my fantasies. Raped by daddy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ass then pussy? Sounds like a nasty infection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous