All Comments on 'Amanda Jane Pt. 02'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Hot threesome

This was hot. A bit forceful for me in places but that got resolved nicely in the end.

One hot and sexy shower scene . well written and it left me wondering if these 3 get together in another chapter

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 6 years agoAuthor
Another Chapter?

Hi stroudle, and thanks for your generous comment.

Another chapter 'is' the plan... but it's likely to be a while coming (it's still in its gestation period at the moment ;))

I do have a couple more in progress though.

Watch this space (and thanks again).

masterslave00masterslave00over 6 years ago
Great!

Another great story. Wonderful. I too hope there will be more...

To be constructive, though. I felt it has been bit rushed towards the end. There has been huge build up in the first chapter and at the beginning of this one but then things have been going rather fast... Also, it is really long and there are people who prefer reading shorter parts. I think that this chapter could have easily been divided to two chapters. But that does not change anything on my ratings for this - 10 stars!!!

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 6 years ago
Great job!

Perfect! Thanks for the great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly Erotic

Finally on Literotica, a story that is actually erotic and not just a mindless jumble of dicks and pussies.

I really wonder how some of the crappy stories get ratings so close to 5.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

Nicely done, Iove your style. Not rushed, and great seduction

KrazieKat69KrazieKat69about 6 years ago
Wow, just WOW!!!!!

That was a great story and a great mind behind it!!! Great writing Macey!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious!

Detailed without being boring, explicit while remaining so, so erotic. You have a wonderfully dirty, sexy mind, and you write so well: the very slow scene-setting leading up to the wild and passionate sex.

I felt as if I was there with you, sharing the smelly, sweaty excitement. More stories please!

dadischdadischabout 6 years ago
Nice

I really liked that story, apart from the rape bit, that was a bit too rough for my taste, however this was a very well written story and I enjoyed reading it.

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
So good!

Excellent story; especially the Lesbian rape. Jane knew Amanda needed a strong Lesbian to make her feel Fem with girls. Wonderfully sensual and real.

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMorealmost 6 years ago

Hardly ever do I read lesbian rape situations within sex and I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

Hi Macey

Fantastic writing...so very sensuous.

Made me cum so hard...loved it.

Dom

LoquiturLadyLoquiturLadyabout 5 years ago
Loverly~!!!!!

I wish I could write detailed sexual encounters as you do. You're one of the few LitE writers who can arouse me.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Loved it, up to the 'r' word. Not comfortable with rape of any kind, even if it's then described as 'play'. The characters really worked, especially Amanda. So it was heading for a deliciously solid 5*... but after the 'r' I could only give it 4*.

sexyshannon25sexyshannon25over 2 years ago
Awesome

I love your writing and your style, please keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write so well and the sex scenes are so good but as below I wish you didn't use the word rape or even imply it. I'm afraid that isn't even a case of individual taste in my opinion. I will continue to read your otherwise excellent stories, thanks

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Macey, is this some part of your past? If so, are you writing a diary or is your memory so exclusive connected to your "moulin rouge " times, nightly activities ...... So you're not just studying to gain knowledge in fact for society activies, you're enrolled into jane club as well for physical knowledge and fitness activities ..... Tough lifetime ..... ;)

šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ€

VincepetroneVincepetrone8 months ago

Thank you for sharing part of you with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES