Amanda Pays the Rent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeepBeeps
BeepBeeps
20 Followers

While Terry had a full-time job and a decent enough income, he had grown up in the projects, not far from Reagan Arms, where he currently worked as well as lived. He'd been smart enough to stay out of trouble from a young age. Well, he'd been smart enough to not get caught, anyway. Whenever he forced a girl to screw him, he made sure he used a condom as well as blackmailing her; just by simply knowing her name and address, he could ensure the bitch wouldn't rat him out as long as he threatened to slit hers and her family's throats. As you can imagine, his friends weren't much better on the character spectrum. Often, they'd find one girl—a white one, if they were really lucky—and pass her around between them. If the girl happened to be a girlfriend of one of them, they'd refuse to use condoms on her whenever they had sex, often resulting in a knocked up whore. The unfortunate part, though, was that the girls they got to pick from were... average, at best. Amanda... Well, Amanda was divine. Terry knew his boys would be more than happy to fill her womb up with another baby. She was broke, and had no one to turn to from what he could tell. She would be perfect. Young, fertile, and lactating as it was. However, he knew he'd be stupid to fill her in on his little plan right now. Instead, he decided he'd just get the ball rolling.

"Amanda, I have another offer for you."

She had stopped crying once the baby had gotten into the rhythm of sucking her milk from her breast, the action relaxing her as much as she wished it hadn't. Amanda looked up from where her eyes had been fixated on her son to look at Terry. "No more offers," she whispered hoarsely.

"Are you sure? This one would save you close to $200. I know that would be a load off your chest," he smiled, licking his lips at her naked torso.

"What do you want?" she asked quietly, knowing that if it didn't involve sex she would be a fool not to take the offer he was about to lay out for her.

Terry reached out and cupped her free tit, kneading the flesh so painfully she winced as he squeezed and her breast became red from the rush of blood. "Let me suck your tit," he simply suggested. "Your baby will be done soon, and this poor one right here needs to be relieved."

"Terry, that is..."

"I didn't ask you what it was, slut," he snarled quietly. "I told you what letting me suck on your tits could do for you. I'll clear off your late fees, and you won't owe me anything other than last month's rent. The extra fees will just... disappear." He pinched down on her nipple, laughing when she squirmed as he became determined to make her leak for him. "Come on, Amanda. Don't think I don't know how much of a slut you are. Did you let your boyfriend cum in you with the intention of knocking you up, or was your baby an accident?" he asked curiously. Amanda was quiet, and crying softly again while avoiding his gaze. "I bet he was an accident. I bet you used the pill, but you're such a cum loving whore that you didn't make your weak boyfriend use a condom. You wanted to feel him cum in your tight pussy, didn't you?" he mocked her, finally getting what he wanted when milk trickled out from her tit. "Now look at you. You're nothing more than a fucking cow made for milking, aren't you?"

"Stop it," Amanda cried quietly, clutching her child to her securely when he let go of her nipple and curled up to her contently.

"Put the baby back in his carrier, Amanda."

"No, no, no," she shook her head. "I am leaving, Terry. I'll pay you the rest of what I owe on late fees plus the rent somehow... just please let me leave."

"I think we both know I'm not gonna do that," he shrugged. "There's a knife in my desk. I don't want to have to force you and hurt you, Amanda, so I strongly suggest you do as I ask," he told her simply. Terry had nothing against holding a knife to a woman's throat to get her to give it up; he'd done it enough times before that Amanda would be no problem at all. "And you wouldn't want me to have to hurt your innocent baby," he added with a mockingly innocent smile.

That threat was enough to make Amanda listen. Carefully, she stood up and placed Christopher back down into his carrier, making sure he was securely strapped in. She pulled down the cover that protected his eyes and skin from the sun halfway and angled him away from where Terry sat. "I'm sorry, baby," she whispered, kissing his forehead before she stood back up.

"Aren't you just mother of the fucking year?" Terry teased, reaching out and grabbing Amanda by her arm, forcefully yanking her over to where he sat. "Straddle my lap," he commanded.

Amanda did as asked, silently praying to a god she didn't believe in that this whole ordeal would be over soon, and she could take Christopher back to their apartment and cry in peace. She just wanted to be alone now, but instead was sitting on this man's lap and being treated like an animal. Terry slid his hands behind her neck and pulled her forward, mashing his lips on hers. Amanda cried out to object, but he only slid his tongue in her mouth, sloppily kissing her as his hands held her firm against his erection. She wanted to vomit when he removed his mouth and kissed down her neck, making a trail to her breasts and moving his hands up to her breasts.

"I bet you're really enjoying this, slut," he whispered, a pleased smile on his lips as his fingers took hold of a jutting nipple that was leaking her mother's milk already. He pinched it harshly, over and over again, happy when he elicited more droplets. He knew the milk would flow easily once he got his lips on her. Cupping both hands with a firm grip, he moved her tits up and down, creating a bounce that would mimic the way her boobs would move if she were being fucked. Without warning, he squeezed a breast insensitively and leaned in, taking her hard nipple in his mouth with the the same amount of eagerness as a hungry child. Amanda squealed lightly; her breasts were sore, nipples sensitive, and she was used to nursing an infant who had done enough damage to her nipples as it was.

"You're being rough. It hurts me so much," she told him, a begging tone in her voice. She felt him chuckle against her breast and knew he didn't care. Terry had no regard for how uncomfortable she was, and Amanda became even more aware of this as she felt his teeth bite down gently on her hard nipple. The pain on Amanda's face made it obvious that she wasn't enjoying her ordeal.

"You taste so sweet," he said, grinding his hard cock against her covered center. Terry drank from her for what seemed like hours, alternating between breasts to make sure that he was nice and filled, and that she felt empty. In reality, her body reacted just as it would for her son, and her sweet mother's milk flowed into the man's mouth with no problem at all. "You're going to suck me off," he mumbled against her mounds.

"No! That wasn't—" Amanda began to object before hands quickly rose to her throat.

"Tonight, you stupid fucking whore. You're going to suck my cock tonight, once I wrap things up here. You've got me so hard, and I know you aren't going to oblige nicely, but I don't have any more time to waste with you. So if you want anything we agreed upon today to count, you'll answer the door when I knock tonight. Do you understand me?" he made his threat with an unnerved tone—Terry knew his secretary would be back soon, and more tenants would require his attention. Keeping Amanda here too long, no matter how badly he wanted to fuck her, was not wise. What was worse was the raging hard on he'd still have by having to send her away.

She nodded, but Terry didn't notice as he suckled a tit once more, playing with it with his fingers as well.

"Answer me," he growled, pushing her back and off of him. Amanda hit the desk harder than he intended before she went down, and he could only smile at the leaking breast milk coming from her.

"I understand," she mumbled.

Holding out a hand, which she grudgingly took, Terry pulled her to her feet and nodded at her bra and top. "Good. Doesn't matter anyway, 'cause I have a key," he threatened. "Get dressed and get out."

She was quick to do as he asked, mainly because she was desperate to leave. At lightning speed, Amanda was snapping her bra and pulling her t-shirt back on before she gathered her baby and Terry got the door.

"I'll see you tonight, for dinner," he whispered before opening the door and letting Amanda have temporary freedom.

BeepBeeps
BeepBeeps
20 Followers
12