Amanda's Erotic Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi had never seen anything like what was going on live in front of her. She had seen porn on the Internet but this wasn't the same. This was real and it was making her extremely excited. In fact she couldn't remember when she had been this excited. Was it the show or the champagne? One thing she did know was that she wanted to fuck somebody very soon! Her thin panty thong was soaked with her arousal juices.

The two mesmerized couples along with the rest of the guests continued to watch the erotic entertainment. Ken noticed that one guy had his cock out of his trousers and was receiving a hand job from his date or someone else.

The Asian girl removed her blouse and shorts. Now, fully naked, the young lady was catlike, almost acrobatic, as she easily bounded on the table and faced the crowd. Her tiny breasts were jutted forward. She did not have any pussy hair giving the appearance of a pre-pubescent girl. After letting the crowd view her tiny body, she sat on the man's flat stomach with her back to her partner's face.

She began slowly kneading his inner thighs making sure her hands occasionally brushed against the huge organ. The crowd gasped as the cock suddenly pointed straight up in full erection. It was as if the organ suddenly awakened.

The muscular man moaned in pleasure as she continued plying different areas of his body with her small, magic fingers.

Finally, she turned around, spread his legs and sat down between them. She put both of her now oily hands around the cock and began giving the engorged penis several hard, deliberate strokes. Even with both hands on the sex organ, several inches were visible, especially the glistening head. She put more oil in the palm of her hands before bringing them back to the erect member. She began to stroke the cock very slowly and methodically.

The man closed his eyes as the lithe Asian pleasured him. One of her oily hands plied his balls while the other stroked the member, making certain the uncircumcised cock's foreskin was rolled downward to the base of his cock and then allowed to rise to head of the penis.

The young man moaned loudly as the Asian did her magic on him. Effortlessly, she repositioned herself so that she was straddling him. Her oiled tiny breasts glistened, the dark brown nipples looking puffy, hard and erotic. Remaining between his legs, she bent over and put the man's cock in her small mouth. The muscular man moaned loudly as the Asian continued sucking his cock. She continued her gentle but audible sucking of the cock while at the same time gently massaging his testicles. The crowd murmured audibly as the tiny woman sucked the huge organ. One woman in the audience actually applauded at the magnificent blowjob the man was receiving.

After several minutes of sucking the man's cock, she lifted up from the erect organ, straddled her partner and slowly began lowering her body over the engorged cock. The audience stood watching the performance in awed admiration.

Ken wondered how the big cock would be able to penetrate the obviously small pussy of the woman. He had a raging hard on.

The young lady continued to lower herself until the head of penis barely touched his partner's visibly swollen labia.

Abruptly, the Asian stood up on the table and held up her finger as if to say, "One minute, please." She then gestured with both hands that the cock was very big. She retrieved a bottle of oil that was on the table and showed it to the audience. The Asian put some oil on her fingers and began rubbing it over her genital area. She was lubricating herself in preparation for the fuck she was about to receive.

After lubricating her pussy, she slowly began lowering herself on the erect pleasure tool beneath her. The audience gasped as the huge cock split her visibly swollen labia and disappeared in her love box.

After moving up and down for several minutes she very slowly lifted up from the cock.

Putting more oil in her palms, she returned her hand to the cock and began to stroke it faster and faster with her tiny hand. Occasionally she put the cock in her mouth and tongued the penis head. She quickened the pace of the stroking.

"Watch, please everyone watch," the tiny girl announced as she spoke for the first time. "The volcano erupts once more!"

She continued to stroke until the semen shot from the man's cock into her face. She continued to jerk the cock vigorously up and down, making certain every bit of his semen had been expelled. After a minute or so, she did a somersault off the table and landed on her feet perfectly similar to an Olympic gymnast. With his arms, the guy lifted his body off the table and jumped from the table similar to a Pommel horse gymnast. Both stood in front of the small crowd before them with a broad smile on their face. They bowed to the crowd's vigorous applause and quickly disappeared behind the curtain.

Brandi's face was flushed with excitement. Ken's cock was throbbing with excitement.

"Jesus Christ!" Jack exclaimed. "If that doesn't make you horny, nothing will!"

"Jack, can we go someplace private?" Katelynn asked. "I'm so hot I can hardly stand up."

"No, it's almost time for the matching of couples. Stay horny, my sweet," Jack said.

Brandi heard the bell being chimed by an attendant.

"For all who are participating in the matching of couples, please take a card," the attendance announced.

Continuing, the announcer pointed to the tables and said, "The table on the right contain the cards for the men and the table on the left are the cards for the women. For those who do not want to participate, Mr. Petrovic wishes you a very good night and thanks you for attending."

Jack looked at Ken and asked," Are you staying?"

"Hell, yes!" Ken said. "Aren't we, Brandi?"

"Yes," she replied somewhat hesitantly. She had mixed feelings about this party but she wanted to see what would happen next.

A few couples left at the announcement but most stayed. Each person retrieved a card from the appropriate table.

"What do we do now?" asked Brandi looking at her number card.

"You find the man with the matching number and together you go off somewhere," Ken explained. "Just hold up your number and someone will find you."

"I'm a little uneasy about this, Ken," Brandi declared.

"You'll be fine, Brandi. Remember, unless you want to go home, you can't be with the person who you came to the party with. You'll be fine, trust me."

Brandi accepted Ken's assurances albeit reluctantly.

"Ooh, I found you!" Ken heard a lady declare behind him. He turned around and saw an older lady who appeared to be in her forties or early fifties. Despite her obvious age she was quite trim, tanned, attractive and was exquisitely dressed in a shimmering, full-length evening gown. She had a beautiful smile revealing gleaming white teeth. Her honey blond air was streaked with gray that added to her overall allure. .

Ken, acknowledging the woman said, "Hi, my name is Ken."

"My name is Vera," she said as she gave Ken the once over. "My, but aren't you the handsome one! It seems I hit the jackpot tonight!"

Vera turned toward Brandi and said with a sympathetic tone, "Sorry, my dear but he's mine for a little while."

Brandi smiled weakly as Ken and his newfound friend walked off. She was now alone and afraid.

She then saw a very attractive, Latin looking man approaching her holding a number 5. She also had a number 5. This was her companion for the match game!

"Hello number five!" he declared in a noticeable accent! "My name is Rolando and it is indeed my pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman!"

"Hi. I'm Brandi," she replied weakly. She held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Brandi," he said taking and kissing her hand. "You are lovely!"

"Thank you," she replied thinking that he was quite handsome. He looked like a Latin lover movie star with his dark complexion and very white teeth. His jet black, slightly oiled hair was combed back fashionably, the Latin way.

"Is this your first party or have you been to these before?" asked Rolando.

"This is my first party," Brandi replied. She was definitely feeling the effects of the champagne and also, the excitement that had built up inside of her as a result of watching the erotic show. Something in the back of her mind reminded her of the fantasy she once had of making love to a handsome Latin lover. Could this be the fulfillment of her secret fantasy after all these years?

"Well, relax. The first time is a bit unsettling. I know how it is because I've been through it. Be assured I won't bite and above all won't force you into anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or don't want to do," Rolando replied.

Brandi hearing the accent asked, "Where are you from?

Rolando smiled at the question. "I'm from Costa Rica. I'm a private banker and do a lot of business with clients in the States. I do a lot of business with Gregor."

Brandi liked this man. He was refined and gentlemanly. Her anxiety lessened as he took her hand and led her away toward the private rooms..

"It would be best if we went somewhere private," Rolando advised. "Let's go before all the good rooms are taken."

Brandi nodded her assent to the suggestion.

"I know a nice room with a settee. It's right here," Rolando said opening the door.

They entered a parlor-like room with several plush chairs and a brocade lounging settee. On the table was a tray of champagne. Brandi went to the tray and helped herself to a glass filled with the special bubbly. Rolando did the same.

Meanwhile....

Ken and his new found date were walking behind Brandi and the black guy. Ken saw them go into a room and remembered that each room had a viewing room.

"Come on," he told Vera, "Let's go into the viewing room here."

"Is there someone you want to watch?" Vera asked coyly.

"Yes."

"Who might that be?"

"My wife!" Ken replied.

"Oh....the ultimate voyeur!" smiled Vera. "I hope you won't forget about me."

The viewing room had a sofa facing the one-way mirror. They had a perfect view of the activities going on in the room. They could see and hear everything that was going on in the room. Ken saw his wife and the sexy looking man take a glass of champagne from the tray in the room. This is what he had been waiting for all evening.

He was obsessed with the thought of seeing his wife making love to another man. He prayed that she would not back out and was almost certain that she would. He was happy that his fears were unfounded!

Ken's cock was already rigid as he and Vera sat on the sofa and watched the activities unfold. Vera was more interested in Ken than what was going on in the room they were they were peering into. While watching, Vera could not help but notice that Ken was getting excited as he unconscientiously touched his crotch.

Vera decided to help him. Her hand went to Ken's crotch and began to deftly unzip his fly. This woman did not possess one iota of shyness.

Meanwhile in the adjacent room, Brandi was feeling the effects of the champagne. She was definitely light-headed but still aware of where she was and what was going on. She felt she was spiraling into a situation she had no control over. Sitting on the settee with Rolando, she didn't know what would happen next but she allowed herself to go with the proverbial flow. She had a very intense feeling of excitement inside of her and knew from past experience her pussy was getting very wet. As a matter of fact, she thought perhaps she already experienced an orgasm, at least it felt that way. .

"How do you feel," Rolando asked as he put his arm around her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Well, I think I had too much of the champagne but I feel kind of good," she replied feeling more relaxed with this man.

"Do you mind if we kiss?" Rolando asked gentlemanly. .

Brandi smiled weakly and said, "No, I don't mind."

Their lips met with Brandi liking the gentle way he brushed his lips against hers. She felt herself trembling and wondered if Rolando noticed. Rolando kissed her again as Brandi's mouth opened, inviting his tongue to explore her mouth. Rolando immediately obliged at the signal of her open mouth. As they kissed wetly, Brandi could feel Rolando's hand exploring her breasts. She felt she was on fire and at this point could not resist Rolando's exploration. It did not take much to expose Brandi's breasts. Rolando simply had to pull the garment slightly apart to reveal the large, white orbs. She was not wearing a bra under her gown.

Rolando, encouraged by Brandi's lack of resistance, brought his face to one of her breasts and began sucking on the nipple. He heard Brandi moan as he suckled the brown appendage. .

The erotic sensation of Rolando sucking on her breast shot through every inch of her body. She wanted more... much more! She pulled his face to her other breast, inviting him to suckle it.

Meanwhile in the viewing room, Ken watched intently through the one-way glass as the scene unfolded. He hardly noticed that Vera took his erect cock out his pants.

"Your wife is very pretty," Vera said as she stroked his cock slowly. "She has a wonderful body. She'll enjoy herself with Rolando. I've been with Rolando before and he is good... very good. He has a big cock. I love big cocks. You have a big cock, too, Ken."

Ken turned to Vera and said, "You are a remarkable lady, Vera."

"I'm just a woman who likes to fuck. I don't know why people think that as people get older, their desire for sex decreases. I'm as horny today as I was when I was sixteen."

Vera glanced into the room where Brandi and Rolando were heating it up.

"Wow, look at your wifey! She is getting into it!" Vera declared pointing at the exploits in the next room.

They watched Rolando unbuttoned his trousers and remove them along with his shorts. Rolando had a bigger than average cock that was erect and thick. Brandi looked at almost admiringly and did a very amazing thing. She began to suck Rolando's erect organ.

Ken gave a perceptible gasp as he watched Brandi lower her mouth to the organ and begin sucking and licking. As she did this oral magic, she plied Rolando's brown sac with her fingers.

"Goddamn, she hasn't done that to me in a long time!" Ken said a little with some degree of irritation.

"Well, maybe you didn't get her excited enough. Don't be too surprised because I've seen this happen time and time again. It's amazing what people do when they get in this environment. Here, let me suck poor, neglected pecker to make you feel better. It sounds that poor baby has been ignored for some time."

Vera began sucking Ken's cock very expertly going up and down on the organ. Momentarily Ken forgot what was going on with Brandi and enjoyed the mouth fucking he was being treated to. It had been a long time since he had his cock sucked and it felt very, very good.

Meanwhile, Brandi was now naked and reclining on the settee. While Ken was getting his cock sucked, he watched as Rolando gently spread Brandi's legs apart and viewing her shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were engorged, pink and glistening, a sure sign of sexual arousal.

"I'm very wet," Brandi moaned knowing what Rolando was about to do and was concerned because she hadn't had time to wash herself.

"Excellent. I love the taste of wet pussies," he said as he lowered his lips to her cunt and began licking the Venus cock trap. Brandi moaned loudly as Rolando put his lips on her erect clit and flicked it with his tongue. .

"Oh, my God! Jesus Christ! Keep licking there! Jesus, fucking Christ!" she screamed as she experienced an orgasmic explosion. Not stopping, he began to tongue fuck Brandi. Brandi put her two hands behind his head and pushed him deeper into her pussy. She began to moan loudly in her ecstasy.

"Now fuck me! Please fuck, me, Rolando!" Brandi begged.

Rolando's entire lip area was wet with Brandi's juices. He was now ready for the coupe de gras.

"Rolando, please put your cock in me, now!" Brandi demanded. All caution and inhibitions were thrown to the winds. It did not matter she was with a man other than her husband. This was pure ecstasy and there was no turning back.

Meanwhile in the viewing room...

Ken glanced at Vera and noticed she had removed her clothing. Ken quickly did the same throwing his clothing on a nearby chair. He just hoped that he would not climax too quickly as he was excited to the extreme. Ken was amazed at this lady's body. She had a most remarkable body. There was a little belly fat around her middle but nothing unusual for a lady a middle-aged woman. Her large breasts sagged somewhat because of their size but Ken loved heavy breasts even if they sagged. Vera had large pink areolas with sexy little bumps around the nipple, another feature that Ken loved. .

Vera spread her legs revealing a hairy, but neatly trimmed pussy. She invited Ken to enter her by taking his cock in her hand and deftly guiding him between her white thighs. By now she was very well lubricated and gasped as Ken's cock entered between the swollen labia. What made all this so exciting for Ken was that he could see what was going on with his wife in the next room. This was like watching porn but much, much more satisfying because it was the real thing and most importantly, his wife was starring in the movie!

Ken watched and heard as Rolando inserted his brown snake into Brandi evoking a loud gasp from her. He continued to be entranced as Rolando began his slow and methodical fucking. Ken observed Rolando thrust his organ all the way in, hold it for a few seconds then slowly withdraw until the cock head was almost out and then thrust again. He did this over and over again until Brandi screamed again indicating another orgasm. For Ken, this was truly amazing because he here to fore, Brandi was never multi-orgasmic.

He was so entranced watching his wife he almost forgot about the woman with him in the viewing room until he heard, "Fuck me in the ass," Vera demanded loudly. "I like it in the ass!

Now, Ken's attention was diverted from Brandi as he heard Vera's request for anal sex.

Vera stood up, leaned over the chair with her two hands outstretched and motioned Ken to mount her from behind.

"Fuck me in my ass!" Vera ordered.

Ken knew this was something that Brandi would never consent to. And surprisingly, he had never had anal sex with before but tonight he was ready for anything. With cock in hand, he began lubricating the head of his swollen cock by rubbing it in and around Vera's wet pussy. Vera spread her ass cheeks with her two hands imploring Ken to enter her asshole. Ken carefully pushed the head of his penis into the brown anus area until the head of the cock disappeared inside her. He was now ready for full penetration but being a novice in anal fucking he wasn't sure what to expect. He moved slightly forward and was surprised as the rigid member made a the smooth entry into Vera asshole. He kept pushing until he was fully penetrated and his stomach was against her cheeks. He felt her asshole constrict around his prick evoking a new sensation that was very, very pleasurable.

"Fuck me, Ken! Fuck me hard!" Vera exclaimed loudly as she fingered her clit.

Ken held on to Vera's hips and began pumping his cock into her tight asshole feeling her constrict each time he withdrew. Her asshole was so tight compared to a pussy. The thrusting of Ken body against Vera's ass made loud slapping noises as the two came together. After several delicious minutes of anal fucking, he felt his balls begin to constrict. There was no way he could hold back from coming.

"I'm coming!" Ken screamed.

"Do it! Do it!" Vera said. "Fuck me hard in ass you mother-fucker!"