Amanda's Erotic Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was astounded at the dirty talk by this nice older lady as he pounded her asshole. Then, he felt the blood engorge the head of cock and he knew he was ready. He jet streamed a tremendous load of semen into sweet Vera's brown hole. He kept on pumping until he was sure he was drained of his milky love juice.

After expending his load, Ken did not withdraw at the urging of Vera who constricted tightly around the organ. Ken was amazed how much pressure she could exert on his cock.

"Pull it out slowly!" Vera implored. "Very slowly!"

Ken complied with Vera's request. As his cock became a little limp he carefully withdrew from the brown orifice. When he did, he noticed his semen dribble out between her ass cheeks.

After Ken withdrew, Vera matter-of-factly said, "Be a sweetheart and get me a few tissues, honey so I can wipe myself."

Ken complied with Vera's request. He then wiped his cock clean with several tissues.

"Well, my dear, sweet man. I must leave you now and prepare for the next phase of the party," Vera informed Ken.

"You're going to participate in the threesome matching?" Ken asked absolutely amazed at this woman.

"Of course I am," Vera replied. "Aren't you?"

"I don't think so unless I make a remarkable recovery in the next hour or so. But Vera, you are the most remarkable woman I have ever met!" declared Ken.

"You mean for my age, right?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"I mean, you are the most remarkable women I have ever met, period!" Ken exclaimed.

"Thank you, my dear man. It was very pleasurable being with you. I hope to see you soon." With that, Vera left the viewing room.

When Ken looked into the room where his wife was he saw that she was squatting on the black guy completely impaled by his cock. Her tits were moving up and down and swaying to and fro as the athletic looking man continued his upward thrusts toward the squatting Brandi. Each time the he thrust, Brandi pushed down into him and actually squealed in delight. Ken marveled how Brandi seemed to be enjoying this encounter. Ken witnessed his wife fuck in three positions, missionary, doggy and now the squat. He was seeing a side of his wife he had never seen and was utterly amazed.

Finally, after some vigorous give and take by both the Latin lover and his wife, the guy shot his wad into Brandi. They both screamed in unison at their mutual orgasm. Was this Brandi third or fourth orgasm? At this point it didn't matter. He was watching a totally different woman, a woman he could not wait to make love to.

A few minutes later Rolando withdrew from Brandi and plopped down on a chair next to the settee. Brandi just kept lying down on her tummy enjoying the afterglow of the lovemaking session.

Twenty minutes later Brandi slowly got up from the settee and began dressing. A few minutes earlier, Rolando kissed her and bade her goodbye.

Ken wondered what Brandi would say when they met outside. He waited outside the door until she came out.

Finally, Brandi appeared looking a little disheveled and a little off-balance. Her eyes seemed to be glazed as she smiled sheepishly at Ken.

"Well, how was it?" Ken asked.

Brandi did not know that Ken viewed and heard her entire lovemaking session.

"How was it? Well, this is some fucking party!" Brandi declared as she kissed Ken hard on the lips. I promise I'll tell you all about it when we get home but not now. Just trust me, this is some fucking party!"

Ken looked at his wife in utter amazement. She was not prone to using dirty language and for her to remark that she thought it was some fucking party was totally unlike her. Did this encounter reawaken some sexual beast in Brandi that had been dormant for so many years? He hoped so.

To be continued...