All Comments on 'Amanda's New Attitude'

by Olddirtyman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 9 years ago
Sorry, But....

I stopped at the "42DD-23-36". Had this been in the Humor and Satire section, maybe I would have read it. But anyone who needs such an anomalous woman in his story is suspect as a storyteller. Get real.....or at least substantially more real.

OlddirtymanOlddirtymanabout 9 years agoAuthor
?

"Get real"? The whole concept of mind control isn't exactly at the the top of the known realities list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Other than her apparent change in attitude.....

.....we have no indication of the MC mechanism(s) at work.

In this genre, you can't really get away with hinting that something happened. A big part of the turn on is telling what and how the MC was achieved, as well as the effects. Even better, if the victim knows it's coming and is powerless to stop it, before they completely embrace their new status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I disagree with previous Anonymous. Some of the best mind control stories I've read are ones that present a first-person narrative that simply describe the actions of the woman and her thoughts (usually changing) regarding them - not necessarily any explicit (or sometimes even implicit) source for the changes.

Now this particular effort was a bit weak. She goes from super-prude to nasty slut over the course of about 5 minutes - much too quickly. It lacks much of the conversion process itself. Instead she simply sees the guy in the bar and basically just instantly changes. Hypnosis stories don't just leave the victim hypnotized persistently forever. Stories of conversions to dolls, robots, etc., don't just have them abducted and wake up a doll. Even most of the Master PC stories have changes made gradually. In my opinion, if your story doesn't include a gradual process and some embarrassment/humiliation as she carries out actions that are opposed to her previous views, then it's barely more than a lobotomy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In regards to Hamster's comment.

I love a women with big tits. In fact, the bigger the better. I believe you were trying to describe a rather "slim and stacked" body type with the measurements that you gave. However, when it comes to bra sizes the first number represents the band size, or the distance around a woman's chest when measured underneath the breast. The cup size correlates to the difference between the band size and the circumference of a woman when measured at the nipple (ideally with the woman bent horizontally at the waist.) So a DD (or E when using the European system) is a difference of 5. So a larger band size does not necessarily equate to larger breasts.

Other than that I enjoyed this and all of your other stories. Well done mate. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cup size crash course

The guy beneath me is right. It's a common mistake among men, but 42DD is actually describing a really fat woman whose ribcage area is 42 inches around, and whose breasts are A, B, C, D, D bigger than her ribs (DD and DDD are just a weird, outdated way of saying E and F from back when D was the largest bra-size. Kind of like how we just repeat X for XL and XXL shirt sizes) so, "DD" is the 4th letter of the alphabet, so her breasts are 4 inches larger than her 42 inch band size - so 46 inches. These would look like mosquito bites on a woman that fat.

You're probably imagining a woman who's breasts are 42 inches around, but who has a normal waist. Most women wear a 32 or 34 band size, so you're looking for a 32J (J is the 10th letter of the alphabet, so 32J would be a woman with a 32 inch rib area and 42 inch breasts) or a 34H (H is the 8th letter: 34 + 8 = 42) if you're imagining a really tiny girl with just wonderfully huge boobs, you're looking for 30L (same as 30KK, KK is Chloe Vevrier's current cup size if you're wondering what natural boobs like these look like in real life)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.