Amanda's New Attitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment he said it I knew it was true. In gratitude I sucked hard enough to make my cheeks go concave around his battering ram.

He let go of my tit and gripped my skull again.

"Here it comes, you buxom skank!" he bellowed, "Drink it all down, slut!"

I don't know why, but the name calling turned me on almost as much as the throat fucking.

Suddenly, he rammed his cock into the back of my throat pressing my nose to his pubic hair. He shot rope after rope of his ball butter directly into my gullet. I managed to pull my head back far enough for the head of his cock to be lodged in the middle of my mouth. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to luxuriate in the flavor of his viscous discharge. I wanted to swirl it around with my tongue. I wanted to feel its texture on the roof of my mouth. Then I wanted to swallow every precious drop.

Master came so much that I couldn't hold it all. It started to leak from my lips and dribble down onto my big tits. When he finished cumming he pulled his powerful staff out of my mouth. I reveled in his manly flavor before I finally swallowed what was in my mouth. I scooped up the bit that had dribbled onto my tits and locked it off of my fingers. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted because it was a gift from my master. I had a small orgasm just from swallowing the last bit of it.

The most amazing part was that Master was still hard. That meant that I could still be fucked!

"Will you, please, fuck me now, Master?" I pleaded.

"Of course," he said with a kind smile, "Get on the bed on all fours."

Yes! Master was going to cram his cock into my pussy! He was going to fuck me doggie style, like a bitch in heat. It was perfect because that's just what I was. I was bitch who needed a brutal shagging.

I scramble up onto the bed and got into position.

"Please, hurry," I whimpered.

"Are you sure that you want this?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said, "Now! Please?"

He began to fondle my round, firm ass with one mighty hand. With the other he reached under me to diddle my clit. I shuddered through several climaxes.

"Please, stop teasing," I begged, almost to the point of tears.

At long last he placed the head of his manly stalk at the opening of my dripping gash. I moaned at the contact. Then he grabbed my hips and began pounding my pussy more savagely than he had fucked my throat. I had never been so full or so fulfilled. This is what my body was for. Maybe it was what my life was for. I didn't know. All I knew was that my master's cock was finally where I felt it belonged. It was ramming in and out of my hot cunt.

"Yes!" I yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

It seemed like I was having an orgasm with each stroke of his hard pole. Each time my pussy spasmed my master would moan at the extra pressure on his cock.

Master leaned forward to reach around it front of me to grope my big tits and squeeze my nipples. I bucked, writhed, and screamed at the intensity of the stimulation. With his cock in my cunt, his hands on my tits, and his hot breath on the back of my neck I was going into serious sensory overload. His imperious ramrod never stopped moving. His hips must have been a blur with the motion. He was moving so fast that he seemed to be touching every millimeter of my pussy at the same time.

I screeched when the orgasm hit me. It was like being struck by lightning. Every cell in my body was one fire. Then my master started to cum. That triggered three more climaxes just like it.

At the end of the last one I must have passed out for a moment or two because the next thing that I remember was lying on the bed in Master's strong arms. I felt safe, wanted, and perfectly fucked.

Master cupped my chin in his large hand and lifted my face up until our eyes met.

"There is one more thing that you need to know," he said solemnly.

I didn't like the tone of his voice. It didn't sound like this was going to be good news.

"I am not your permanent master," he said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What could I have done wrong?

I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest as I whimpered, "No. Please, don't send me away. I'll be good. I promise. Who will I take care of? Who will take care of me?"

"You haven't done anything wrong," he said soothingly.

"Then why are you sending me away?" I cried, "I can learn to be better. I'll work very hard at it. You'll see. Please, don't send me away."

"Nobody is sending you away," he said, "but, you were not meant to be with me."

"I wasn't?" I sniffed.

"No," he said, "I was hired by another to show you your true self. I was sent to show how to properly serve. You have learned that very well."

"I have?" I asked it a tiny, child-like voice, "Who sent you?"

"Your new master," he said, "Your true master."

"My true master?" I asked through my tears, "I don't understand."

"You will very soon," he said, "Now I want you get up, find you sexiest bra and panties, and go into the bathroom to clean up and dress. When you come out I will be gone, but your new master will be here."

I hugged him more tightly. "But, I don't want a new master," I said between sniffles, "I want you."

Suddenly, fire seemed to flash in his eyes as he sternly shouted, "Don't defy me!"

"No, Master," I whimpered in fear, "I won't."

Scared and sullen I withdrew from my soon to be old master's arms. I fished through my suitcase to find the right bra and panty set and padded to the bathroom. At the doorway I paused to look pleadingly at Master.

Master looked at me with what I took to be sorrowful eyes. "You've been a very good girl so far," he said softly, "Don't change that now. Don't disappoint me."

"Yes, sir," I said morosely as I slumped into the bathroom.

I decide that if I was going to meet someone new I had better take a shower. As the water cascaded down around me I began think about the whole thing. Who the hell did he think he was making me feel that wanted and loved then just passing me off to someone else? When I got done I was just going to go out there and give him a piece of my mind. That's what I wanted to do. Then I remembered that he said he would be gone when I came out of the bathroom.

"Maybe I should just jump out of the shower now and catch him before he leaves," I thought.

But, I couldn't disobey him. He would be very angry. If he was angry with me I would never be able to convince him to stay.

I stepped out of the shower panicked and confused. I dried myself off and wrapped my hair in a towel. I started doing the primping and fussing I needed to do to make myself presentable to my new master.

The hotel's blow drier was nearly useless, so it took me an absurd amount of time just to get my hair dry. When I finished dressed and started applying my makeup I heard voices outside the bathroom door. They were both male. My new master must have arrived.

That meant that the old one was leaving. I desperately wanted to leap out of the bathroom and beg him to keep me, to not pass me on like a used rag to another man. But, that would have made them both angry with me. I wasn't sure that could bear having two masters angry with me. So, I stayed where I was.

When I finished the makeup I stood in front of the mirror posing. That was partly to make sure that I looked god and partly stalling for time.

My long, blonde hair draped down over my shoulder to almost touch the top of my lavender demi-bra. It cupped and lifted my torpedo shaped 42DD's in a way that made them look even bigger. I wanted to make sure that my tits were the first two things that my new master saw.

I was frightened of what would happen when I went back into the hotel room. Would I like my new master? More to the point, would he like me? I didn't want to be left again. At that moment I seriously considered just locking myself in the bathroom for the night with the hope that the new master would just get tired and go away. But, I knew that I couldn't do that. I had to obey the old master's final instructions. There was nothing I could do but to go face the music.

With a trembling hand I turned the doorknob. As I emerged into the hotel room I saw my new master seated in the easy chair across the room.

"Willis!" I squealed with delight, "You're my new master?"

"Possibly," said Willis flatly.

"What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

Willis stood up from the chair and said, "Well, the last time we were together you were very unkind to me."

He was right. How could I have done that? When he came in my mouth he was just rewarding me for a job well done. But, I hadn't known that at the time. I couldn't believe what I had done. I spat his cum back in his face and screeched at him like some sort of deranged banshee. I knew that if I was going to convince him to take me back I would have to show proper contrition and obedience.

I knelt before him and said, "I know. I'm sorry. I hope that you can forgive me."

"That won't be easy," he said sternly, "You were not only unkind, but mean and downright rude."

I don't what came over me in the next moment. Maybe it was because I was so certain from his tone that he was going to reject me, as the old master had that I leaped at him, hugged him tightly around the waist. With my cheek plastered to his crotch I began to sob, "Please, forgive me. Please, take me back. I promise I will never do that again. I didn't know it was wrong. I didn't know."

He didn't say a word. He just stood over me with his arms folded, looking down at me forbiddingly.

"I promise I'll suck you off every day and I'll swallow every drop," I said through my tears, "I won't hold back sex from you anymore. You can take me any time you want, anywhere you want, any way you want. I promise. Just, take me back."

I was beginning to think that I might be getting through to him. Through his trousers I could feel his imperial manhood growing and stiffening against my cheek.

But, then Willis said, "I'm not certain that there is any way that I can believe you after what happened."

He may not have known a way, but I did. I let go of his waist and began unbuckling his belt. I was so nervous that I was having trouble getting my fingers to work right. Nonetheless I managed to get his pants down to his knees.

I plunged my mouth down on his hot, hard cock taking him right down to the nuts. I snaked my tongue out to lick his ambrosia- loaded balls. He moaned and grabbed my head. I thought that he might start fucking my face right then. But, he held still and let me do all the work. I was so glad that he did. It gave me a chance to show him what I had learned.

My tongue darted and dance over every surface of his hard shaft. Each time I caught a taste of his pre-cum I shivered with delight. My lips formed a vacuum seal around him as my head bobbed up and down on him. I could feel him shudder and his body stiffening. I knew that I was close getting a mouthful of his love juice.

Without warning he yanked his delicious cock out of my mouth and flopped own into the easy chair.

I smiled and asked, "Do you believe me now?"

Through labored breathing he said, "You make a very good argument, but no. I'm not completely convinced."

That worried me. I couldn't think of anything else that I could do to convince him. Then I remembered one thing that he had asked me to do a long time ago.

I straightened my back and threw my shoulders back to accentuate my big tits. I reached between them to unclasp my demi-bra.

I put a hand under each massive boob and lifted them in offering.

"I know what you want," I said.

His eyes went wide as saucers as I slapped my huge jugs around his flesh-covered steel rod and started to bounce them up and down on his lap. He threw his head back and moaned. He slapped his hands down over mine to squeeze my funbags more tightly around his cock. Then he began to frantically buck his hips up into the deep fissure.

"That's it," I said, "Fuck my big tits! Fuck them until you shoot you gonad grease all over my cleavage and my slutty, little face. Then watch me slurp it all up and swallow it down."

"Oh, my god," he growled as he brutally banged my boobs, "I've wanted to do this since the day I met you, Babe."

I came hard when he called me "Babe". He only ever called me that in the heat of passion. I had hated that name before. I did a lot of things wrong before. I had always loved him, but before I hadn't known how to do it properly. But, as he fucked my tits I knew. I knew how to love him, and I knew what I needed. My old master had been right. This was my true master. When Willis called me "Babe" I knew that I had convinced him. I knew that I had a forever home with my Willis, my man, my master.

12