All Comments on 'Amateur Model'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MalkorMalkorover 15 years ago
Looking good...

...at the very least. Though that is hardly surprising with the quality of work that you routinely submit here. -M

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
outstanding!

I'm not even into the BDSM thing, but LOVED your story. It was relentlessly dramatic and realistic. The teasing, without blunt force made this very unique and readable. She loves the feeling but hates the circumstances - great reading. Please continue, knowing that your build up so far is PERFECT, in my opinion. Don't change, just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

An excellent story, well written and a clever plot. Thanks

CurtisNeeleyCurtisNeeleyabout 14 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed the fact that Mr Jefferies used nothing besides his hands and remained in the chair and remained Mr Jefferies or a formal title. I am in a wheelchair and can only fully move one arm but am able to enjoy as a woman thrashes although I will likely never come again. I have a similar story idea, but all the typing is a bother. I am not anonymous and my name will guide you to my website if you wish to contact me. There needs to be some description of the art and it would be nice for Mr Jefferies to make her scream while coming and then stop and return to the art and use her fluids to thin the paint and use the brushes to tease.

All in all, you are doing well. I am amazed. I do not want Mr Jefferies to get out of the chair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Although vague on some details, the build up was superb and the psychological element was, Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel for Amateur Model

Enjoyed the story left me wanting more. Due to the passage of time since it was written, I assume no sequel will be written. Good B&D without the usual brutal action is hard to find. Good build up but felt somewhat let down as the story ended so quickly. On a more personal note would like to have her in garter belt, stockings and high heeled pumps.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most remarkable story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Miss Smith's progress.

Thoroughly enjoyed it :-) would have helped to have known slightly more about her motivation, ie what she needed money for, just as character background. Please write again!

dreamerboidreamerboiabout 11 years ago
Great story...

Really enjoyed it. I like the idea of looking at how far we will let ourselves go when needs must. What will she let happen next?

Hope you write another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story. Obe of my favorites. This was second time readibg it.

Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so horny

OMG, this amazing Story made me so horny and wet! I Need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous