Amateur Photographer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this good?" she said.

"Oh, yes. Now spread your legs wider, toes still pointing directly in front. Brilliant."

I took some more shots. It reminded me of the similar shots I'd taken of Sarah. Unlike Sarah, I didn't think this was turning her on much at all, but it was certainly working for me. I was rock hard.

"Jodi, I think you're a natural. You look fantastic. Now, take it off all the way.

"OK."

She rolled it all the way down her legs and stepped out of it, standing before me completely naked.

"Great. You have a fantastic body, Jodi, beautiful lines."

"Thank you," she said, so softly, smiling, glancing down at my hard member as she spoke.

"And you can see that I'm telling the truth here!" I said, as her eyes fixed on my cock. She giggled.

"OK. I'd like to get some back lit silhouette shots. Sit on that sofa there, legs rested up in the seat, your arm on the side of the sofa. Good."

I grabbed the spotlight and positioned it behind her, off to the side, my cock bobbing against my abdomen as I moved around the room setting up the equipment in a way that made me feel ridiculous. I moved towards her to get a light meter reading against her skin. Up close, I could hear her breathing, and looking down I noticed my cock was only a matter of inches from her arm. It was oozing precum. She was looking straight at it. Watching her dainty expression fixed on my cock, it only turned me on even more. I was feeling powerfully horny, and in total control of the situation. I was beginning to wonder how far this might lead.

The light against her body created the desired effect. I could take shots in shadow from the side, or fully lit from the front. I removed the camera from the tripod and moved towards her. I posed her in a reflective glance off to the side, as if she was day dreaming. I told her to hold it like that while I took the shots. The pictures were stunning. I had managed to get the light effect just right. I was very pleased with myself. They were artistic as much as they were sexy; that perfect, rare blend of the two, I felt. There was a majesty to her shape and form in the lens; beautiful feminine curves captured in their erotic splendor, yet also tastefully. These were going to look so good. She was going to like them, too, I thought: they're that good.

Having exhausted all angles, I wanted some close up face and upper torso shots. With her dark features and short hair, nicely formed mouth and tiny nose, she really was a very beautiful young girl. I moved in close, taking a closeup of her cute little tits for starters. I was aware of how close I was to her body, close enough to reach out and touch her skin.

Shooting now from on high, I asked her to quit the earlier pose and look up at me. Through the lens I could see her gazing up at me, naked little tits on display. She looked very sweet like that. Shifting a little to get a better angle, I noticed through the view finder my hard on was now in frame, poised above her in the shot. It reminded me of a similar experience with Sarah. The memory of that sent a surge to my loins. I felt my balls pulse, felt them pump more precum out of the tip. I was amazed at my lack of self consciousness; in earlier times I'd have actually been embarrassed to be exposed like this. Now, I was reveling in it.

So was Jodi, it seemed to me. Her gaze kept lowering towards the hard shaft that now was barely six inches from her shoulder as I reeled off more shots of her naked upper body. I felt my balls tighten. God, this was so horny.

I wanted to take her further with this. An idea struck me.

"Jodi, I want you to give me an expression of surprise, if you can. Like you just seen something you didn't expect. Like, say, a guy walked into the room full of people, naked and with a hard on."

She nodded, but with a puzzled look. She fixed her gaze on my cock and tried to look shocked. Her eyes widened, mouth parted slightly in mock surprise as she took in the sight of my naked shaft.

"That's great," I said. "You should join the college drama society."

She laughed and then returned to her 'pose'. I took some shots, this time making sure that my cock was in frame. It was wrong, but it just looked so sexy. I couldn't help myself. It looked, almost, like she was about to take me into her mouth.

I moved in a little closer. Her face was no longer in frame as I zoomed in on those cute little tits. My cock was still in frame, right in front of her nipples, oozing lewdly. She was still staring at it. God, the contrast between my hard on and her pretty little tits... I was so turned on my balls were now beginning to hurt. I was going to need to relieve myself soon, one way or another.

She seemed fascinated with my member. I watched her tits shift slightly up and down under her breathing. Was she breathing harder than normal? Was this turning her on? I couldn't tell. She was no longer holding the 'surprised' expression, but there was a deep, heavy concentration in the way she continued to stare at my cock. She looked almost as if in a trance. I watched her beautiful mouth, her lips slightly parted, those dark eyes fixated on the hard cock right in front of her. God, I was finding it difficult to restrain myself, from dropping the camera and shoving my cock in her mouth. We were like this for about 20 seconds while I took some more shots. But I could hardly take any more. I couldn't take any more.

"Jodi, touch my cock," I said. I needed it, but if she didn't want to do it, that was fine. The shoot would be over and she'd be off, and I'd be looking at her pictures on the screen and jerking myself to the relief that I now so badly needed.

She looked up at me, enquiringly.

"Touch it, please, touch it if you want to."

She looked at my cock again. Then she moved her hand up to it, wrapping her little fingers around it. Ooohh, yes, that felt good! I couldn't believe it, she was actually doing it! She squeezed it firmly as I watched her looking at it. She watched it as she squeezed yet more liquid out of the tip. God, I had hardly realized how was close to cumming! Her nipple was inches away from the tip of my cock. I edged forward a bit, encouraging her, inviting her, to bring my cock in contact with her nipple. I had been surprised that she had been prepared to grab me, but even more so when I saw that she understood – and was willing to do it. She brought my cock in towards her tits. I watched, spellbound, head pounding with desire as he maneuvered the tip of my cock to her left nipple. I watched as the wet, weeping eye brushed against her hard nipple, the sticky liquid coating her cute little bud.

Then she gently began to rub the tip around her nipple, my juices coating her and allowing the head of my cock to slide like velvet across the skin of her nipple. Oh Jesus, that looked so horny, and felt so good! I managed to snap off a few shots.

She began to squeeze me. She wasn't rubbing me up and down, but squeezing every now and then. The pressure of her small fingers on the under side of my shaft was simply exquisite. It was no hand job in the conventional sense, but it was just as good, and wonderfully different. I could feel the sensations rising in my balls. God, she was going to make me cum like this!

She began to rub my cock against her nipple faster, harder. I could feel how rock hard her nipple was as my cock sort of pushed it aside as she massaged my member into her skin, her breast now shining with my precum. Clearly she was into this; she was gripping more tightly rubbing more urgently... Then I suddenly felt it.

"Oh Jodi, Jodi you're going to make me cum!" I cried. She gave a little gasp and tightened her grip. That was it, it was too much. I grunted, I howled as my orgasm took flight. The first blast of relief shot over her nipple and splashed across her other breast. God, she was panting, she really was, I could feel it, as she held my cock tightly against her nipple and I unloaded all over her, spasm after spasm, the sticky white fluid literally flooding around her nipple, streaks of it running up her breast towards her neck.

Soon enough it was over. I slumped back, took a final photo of her cum-covered nipple, wondering whether I had got the 'money' shot or not, but still in near disbelief at what had just happened. She was still sitting there, holding my cock, watching it as the final spurts wept out and only her skin. She looked up at me, smiling. She looked like an angel. An angel with cum all over her nipple.

I grabbed a tissue and cleaned her up. I licked the last remnants off with my tongue, savoring the shape, the texture, the warmth of her perfect nipple. Good, it felt so good; if I kept it up I thought I would be ready to go again soon.

After I had cleaned her off I lifted my head and offered to kiss her. She kissed me back. Not a deep passionately kiss, but warm, tender. So sweet.

"Thank you Jodi. I'm sorry if I got carried away, but that was fantastic. I hope you weren't too freaked out." To be honest, she'd been so passive through the whole exercise I scarcely knew how she felt. But she seemed to like it in the end.

"That's OK," she said softly. "But I've just never done that before."

I wondered exactly what she meant – the photo shoot, or the other 'shoot'. Or sex full stop? Indeed, the expression on her face earlier looked like the look of girl who had seen a hard cock for the first time in her life. I should have asked her, but I didn't want to embarrass her. Soon she was getting dressed. I gave her the money. I showed her to the door.

"Jodi, the pictures I have taken, I mean the earlier ones, are unbelievably good. I don't think you realize you attractive and sexy you are."

She kind of blushed.

"Any time you want to do it again, just call."

She smiled at me with such beauty. God, what a sweet girl.

"Well, maybe," she grinned. "Maybe I will."

12