All Comments on 'Amazing Grace'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
How many of those attorneys working to free exonerees were the prosecutors who put them away in the first place?

Just wondering, because offhand I can't recall ever hearing a prosecutor express personal regret over convicting an innocent person, regardless of race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not surprising

This story is very much like one I've been thinking of, but not yet submitted. In my version, a husband, accused of raping his wife spends some years in jail and is subjected to the horrors of his own repeated rapes and other abuses. He's released when it is proved his ex was cheating on him and wanted a quick, unmessy, divorce so she could move in with her boyfriend. The exoneree has built up a rage against his ex and hunts her down to get his form of "justice" against her -- and the boyfriend -- and others he sees as having wronged him.

I wonder how often this kind of thing happens in real life. The man serves time for something he never did and wants revenge. In this story, the prosecutor tells him he faces new jail time if he carries through with his threat. I guess Auggie felt he already did the time, so he should get to do the crime.

5 *s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well written and inspiring

As a black female, I usually steer clear of bm/wm stories (never really keep me interested). But this story ranks high in the many stories I have read on Lit. I loved how serious the subject matter was and how you were able to make it sexy but not unbelievable. I felt for all your characters and I feel like you really tastefully handled the race divide. Very nice and definitely gets 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

beautifully written.. kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time... full attention

funluvinajfunluvinajover 7 years ago
Late for Work

Couldn't stop reading. One of the best stories I've read here.

Well done... will definitely be reading more of your stuff now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible story

This story was so good that I actually re-read parts of it several times in the last 48 hours. I think my sex life improved just reading this story. The back story, all of it really good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unique

Never have I continued to read one of these stories because it interested me. I just couldn't stop reading, brilliantly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For fucks sake.

Sexy. Passionate. Unbelievable. Raw.

This was absolutely incredible. This story was such a treat from the start to the end. Thank you for allowing me that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories I've ever read on here in the many years I've been reading them. Kudos. Beyond erotic...and genuinely well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow I can't believe it

Only good things to be said about this story, not one negative comment unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Catagory

Story should have been placed in Fantasy. Pure bs story line. Writing ok, rating 2.

When posting a story all reply entries should be able to be read. I don't think that is the case here, replies are all favorable have never seen that before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, fuck off anon below.

You're probably the person who goes to every posted story and comments something bad because you're bored.

This story deserves all of those good comments because it was BEYOND INCREDIBLE.

Anyway, this story is so captivating. Impeccably done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific story

You're a pretty terrific writer. You've given us two strong, fully three-dimensional characters and convincingly described their intense emotional interaction. I really liked the way that Grace pleaded with Augustine early on, presenting cogent, rational arguments in his own self interest, and the way that Augustine answered back with replies that were just as cogent from his own wronged point of view. Thanks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Erotica

at it's finest. Interesting story line with well developed characters. Not much love for dear old dad or dear old hubby though. I enjoyed the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Opened Minded

Anon your rude and crude comment just confirms your narrow minded attitude, when someone has a different opinion. You might want to reexamine just to who should do what you expressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible.

This may be the best story I have ever read on Literotica. I don't know how you managed to weave together something so dark and beautiful at the same time. It was mesmerizingly hot while deeply, painfully honest. Auggie and Gracie felt like real human beings. I came here to get off quickly but found myself drawn into their stories. Thank you for writing this.

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
torn

This was an amazing story. I was torn by the feeling I had that she became his lover. I felt bad for her husband. My mind was torn wondering if any woman could survive that much rough sex. I gave it a 5 but it deserved more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very captivating. Great writing with lots of raw anticipation. Thank you

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 7 years ago
Left me breathless...

An amazing story on so many levels. Arousing but troubling. Brutal yet tinged with poignancy. It takes an author with incredible skill and experience of people from different walks of life to craft a story that is based on true events of this magnitude, and create something erotic and thought provoking at the same time. Thank you for sharing and long may you continue to make a difference...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Count me as another anonymous who thinks this might be the best story I've ever read on Literotica. Hot, profound, poignant, real, deeply affecting. Wow. And it's based on reality.

This is the first story I've read by this author. Now I have a bunch of other stories to look forward to!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
impressive

Loved the story, not only did it hit all the erotic points but there was a great back story to support this

Much like "An unwanted affair" another great noncon story, great work Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A thing of beauty.

Fuck you are good

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 7 years ago
Ambitious and revealing

This story is a great example of how powerful erotica can be when the author has taken time, effort and trouble to create a solid background, believable human psychological reactions and understands that creative imagination is most effective when backed up with life experience and the verisimilitude of quality research. Well-written and a pleasure to read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the Best

Seriously one of the best stories I've read on here. Solid charters and back story and really well-researched. Legit teared up at the cotton-picking thing bc that's just fucked. This was 100% a win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story and well written. It says a lot about the Judiciary and race relationships in the US as well.

SubmissivenatureSubmissivenatureabout 7 years ago
Winner!

Thoroughly enjoyed this well written story. Liked the ending as well and that their relationship will continue.

elbashaelbashaabout 7 years ago
Best story on literotica

Great work man!

Seriously seriously seriously best story on literotica!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story and facts

The story was amazing, but that epilogue hit right in the feels man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect. From title through epilogue.

Very well written. Powerful stuff.

AthenaDevilineAthenaDevilinealmost 7 years ago
Wow. This is such a powerful story.

You write so vividly, and I can imagine the pain and suffering that's Augustine was going through. Thank you so much for this incredible and searingly hot story. Also I hope you do continue this story.

Athena

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

What an incredible story. Well done. Some of the best erotic fiction out there.

I think I saw maybe two grammar problems. And that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really good story about life with great erotic sex mixed in

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

This was a really fantastic piece. Not only hot as hell, but thoroughly engaging (and often sobering) in terms of overarching narrative. It's a real tribute to your writing that you can keep all these elements in balance.

The epilogue was also fascinating. Thanks for sharing your insight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best!

Excellent. You should write professionally, get a pseudonym if you need to for professional reasons, but whatever you do, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost a Perfect Story

You had me 100% behind you until the second to last paragraph. To insinuate that Republicans prosecutors convict innocent people and Democrat's fight for the freedom from wrongful convictions is wrong. There are bad cops and prosecutors on both sides of the aisle. Hats off to the Innocence Network for their work.

The story was excellent in how passionate sex was used to drive home the message. Characters were as close to real as could be. Editing was excellent - better than many best selling books. This is a solid 5* story. Thanks for getting readers to stop and think about innocent victims of our complicated legal process.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
6 Stars?

This is the first story I've come across that made me wish I could give a sixth star.

This is a perfect piece of work.

As a matter of fact it makes me jealous.

...And now I hate you.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Because, Republicans.

Happy to see the good Democratic defense attorneys are the heroes in the end.

Great writing!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
best erotic fiction I’ve read

Holy cow, that was phenomenal! I read the whole thing in one sitting, which is saying something considering the length. Just about everything in this was flawless. I’d really like to read some non-erotic fiction from Jayded_Lust, simply because I bet it’d read so well. As the cherry on top, it’d probably have some literary merit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Prison labor

I noticed on tbing wrong with your story. In the state of Texas prisoners are not paid to we or at all. They receive good time which reduces the length of their stay in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story was absolutely phenomenal in every way!

Not only was the story itself so well-executed but the characters felt so real and nuanced, their stories, the chemistry between them was palpable, the sex scenes were consistently hot which not many can do properly and the tenderness between them made my heart ache. I was actually sad the closer to the end i got because i grew so attached to the characters, which never happens to me even when i read books! But my favorite part was definitely the way you weaved real issues into the story. I picked up on it before i got to the authors note and i loved it so much for that. And to read the authors note just makes me love this story even more. So thank you for this wonderful story that hit me in more ways than one. My heart aches for more Augustine & Grace, but i know the purpose this story serves and understand the impact of it ending here. I hope you write more sexy but educational stories like this because you have ruined me now, you've set the bar too high and i dont see any other writer on this website satisfying it, so please dont stop writing. Hell you could write non-erotic and ill read it because you're a phenomenal writer. ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your written words breath the scent of lust, that leave a wanton hunger to the very depth of my Mind ...

Amazing Grace ...in every regard.

Your passion for writing turns words into pictures, that fuel food for the hidden out of site Mind. A Taboo mind that feeds off of raw stimulated flesh, that has a life of its own.

The Art you paint with your Imagination comes through your beautifully written storytelling, painting the color of lust with your wonderful imagination, and Real to life characters which may secretly live untouched deep in some of us, just for the sensual pleasure of the Erotic Mind !

Thank You ... for sharing your work/pleasure ~ Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Excellent writing. I kept reading long after I normally would :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
impressive

Amazing story and, assuming true, amazingly disturbing facts. Very well written indeed.

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Amazingly good

I read this story again last night. It is still as amazing as the first time I read it. I love your writing, so vivid and so emotionally charged. It took my breadth away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was an awesome story

I tip my hat. Maybe the best I’ve read here and not just the sex. The entire story was good. The characters developed in a believable arc and I just couldn’t put it down. I urge you, beg you to write more. I’d happily pay for a book by you. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazingly graceful!

Brilliant, sexy, hot, lovely, adoring...... I think I am gonna recommend it to some of my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious story!

I put off reading this entry until I had time to read it all the way through. After a few interuptions, I managed. I'm very satisfied with the experience. Good writing, plausible plot, and realistically flawed characters.

IvyIkoIvyIkoover 5 years ago

This was beautiful and the cognitive dissonance of enjoying it mirrored Grace's own. I tend to shy away from interracial content just because neither participant is treated as truly human; one is often painted as bestial and the other elevated only to be degraded... This story, on the other hand rang so exquisitely true, not only with the characters who are fully fleshed out, but their context, that I found myself quickly wondering who the author was to get so many details right about the American incarceration system. (I guessed white female involved in, or formerly involved in law, but then again you did write a slow, story driven tale, which is more the ladies' purview here on this site, so forgive me.)

This has to be one of the best written, most poignant stories I've read in quite some time and I am genuinely pissed I'm not going to be able to freely share this with everyone... so really I just want you to know how much I loved the rollercoaster, despite how unfulfilling the ending is for Auggie.

Thanks for the afterword as well, I'm always hungry for a look into the author's mind for what inspired or drove a piece.

I do have to say, I wanted to poke my tongue out a little bit at Grace's incredulity at prison guards smuggling in contraband, as that has to be one of the most open secrets about the prison system so 😜

Thanks one last time,

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good indeed!

As we all fall short and are but vomit without the blood of Jesus.

These people whom can ruin a life to such a degree without goibg back to correct it are fools if they think the blood will cover it.

littleredroselittleredroseover 5 years ago
More Please?!

This is actually the first comment I have left but I felt I had to. This story was so good! I was completely enthralled. I would love it if you added a follow up as I can’t help but feel like there wasn’t enough. Perhaps more new experiences like August using his hands or figuring out what to do with toys? I’d love to see more no matter what you go with. Hope to see more soon? - Rose

BluerayyBluerayyover 5 years ago
Amazing

You know your stuff. To say I enjoyed it is an understatement! Loved it. Can there be a follow-up please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a truly amazing and moving story, it draws one in and all of a sudden you're in the story

truly amazing and captivating. Very real and beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story.

I'm not going to lie.... normally, I get myself off while reading and I dont end up finishing the story. This one, I had to read until the end. I didn't care for her keeping him as her dirty little secret in the end. That made me a bit sad for him, and pissed at her lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliantly written.

I am new to erotic literature. I had attempted to read a few stories here and there but they always read like a bad porn movie script. This however, is something different. It’s a story. A really good story. I got a real feeling of the characters. Their conflicts and desires. The best part? Not once was the phrase “honey pot” used.

ShortStorytellerShortStorytellerabout 4 years ago
Inspiring

This story the content the writing inspired me to write my own erotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intense and thought-provoking

This erotica is not a lightweight read. It offers challenging social commentary that’s profoundly nuanced, and it's super hot. Examines the U.S. criminal “justice” system and intergenerational race trauma. This author is brilliant. First his erotica knocked me out and then his personal anecdote blew my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
justice?

How about all the GUILTY who go free for the same reasons and then VICTIMIZE more INNOCENT people?

Funny, I never see any stories anywhere about THEM.

And I might remind all those on these crusades that their so called reforms have caused many guilty to wiggle free.

The main reason is this:'

We do NOT HAVE A JUSTICE SYSTEM

We have a legal system

UNTIL JUSTICE is the goal we will always have a poor result

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This is among the best erotica I've read. Ever. The sex is goood and the story matches it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To be continued?

Incredible story! So much more can happen after this episode too, would Grace’s mother rekindle the flame and make up for the lost time? Would Grace make up to Auggie’s father too? Would Grace walk in on them too, but this time to rewrite history and right the wrongs? Maybe to join in as an consenting adult? Would Auggie join?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of the best ,not my normal type but cant wait for a follow up, so many questions left, as to will he see if she is true to her world, has he made her pregnant ,and there is the mother with is farther. The author cant leave us like this, I rayed it a5,my normal at best is 4.let us have more

franmyr619franmyr619over 2 years ago

Just…stellar.

I loved the historical footnote/prologue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated it. Good writing, but I hated how the ruining of relationships and people's lives was portrayed by celebrating adultery. Terrible disappointment. I felt dirty after reading this and I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well-written and HOT, but ridiculous. It contains an all-too-common trope of many "non-consent" stories on here: rape victim gets turned-on during her assault and transforms into her rapist's lover. Yeah, that's insane. (I know she did him wrong, but it's the old "two wrongs don't make a right" thing.)

Still as insane as it is, this is one of the better stories on here and wish there had been a follow-up. (Meanwhile, other authors upload new chapter after new chapter of poorly written junk that is not only insane but incredibly stupid. It's unfortunate: one has to cull through dozens/scores of garbage stories on here to find the occasional one that is actually worth reading.)

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate9over 1 year ago

"Amazing Grace" seems autobiographical. It is a combination of sexual and political tension in American society. Well done. I'm looking forward to Jaded Lust's other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous