Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My funny feeling about this dynamic was confirmed when I met and ended up hooking up with one of the lawyers attending the conference. As it turned out, this woman was a prosecutor who used to vote republican before having a crisis of conscience and becoming a defense attorney. She had been working with the Innocence Network for the past 6 or 7 years, and had just celebrated her first exoneration. (It takes years, sometimes decades to succeed in getting a case reopened to re-examine and re-test the evidence, typically because prosecutors fight tooth and nail against having prior successful prosecutions retried, and judges often side with them). The sex with her was good -- she was free spirited and uninhibited -- but I had the distinct feeling the entire night that in her mind, I wasn't the only person she was having sex with. It became clear to me that she was primed from all the sexual energy at the conference between the White women attorneys and their exonerees. For her, perhaps professional ethics dictated that she couldn't sleep with her client, but I was the next best thing.

Needless to say, this experience left an impression on me that I have wanted to write about for a while. I wanted to capture this erotic tension that also says something pretty profound about race in America. Alas, I could not turn this into an academic publication to work toward my tenure, but here it is for you to enjoy.