Amazing Hawaii Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked to go to the bathroom, having not gone all day and drank a lot of water before and after my coconut trip, but Jenn refused, simply telling me "not now."

We went into a bathing suit store and Jenn took me to the guys section and picked out 5 speedos that looked like they would fit me. She then had me go pay for all of them, I was embarrassed buying 5 of these things at one time as the young salesgirl rung them up.

Jenn then approached us and said authoritatively, "Go try them on right now, my pet, one at a time and then come out and show me each one, no shoes or anything."

I headed to the dressing room with my head down and Jenn said "That was good, I don't think you are in your head as much anymore," I then heard her turn to the salesgirl and said "Would you help me, I'd like a second opinion on them."

I stripped naked in the room and then put on the red suit, I left the changeroom feeling very self conscious, I saw that Jenn and the salesgirl were waiting for me at the front cash right at the store entrance, so I walked through the store almost naked as the few people in the small store all watched me go, and at the front anyone passing by could now see too.

I got in front of her and she looked me up and down, her arms crossed and with a disinterested air she said "OK spin around for us."

"Flex your ass muscles." I did and heard the sales girl giggle.

"You seem very tense, up tight, are you self conscious?"

"Yes my love, very much so." saying my love and then instantly feeling embarrassed about saying it in public.

"You really shouldn't be, you're just doing what your told, it'd be better if you cut down on that? What do you think Kerry? How's that look?"

"Looks fine, I can tell better when I'm comparing it to others."

"You're right, try the next one."

I came back and they had me spin and flex again. This time I had one that was green and blue striped.

"I like this one better." said Kerry.

"Yes, me too, it looks better on his pale, thin body, but he doesn't have a very big penis, I think we need something tighter, it almost looks too big for him."

Kerry was stunned she'd said something that mean in front of my face, and I was again mortified, but I kept my composure as best as I could. "OK, the other ones are tighter, they should work better. Go try on another one, hopefully we can make you look respectable."

"Yes, my love"

The next one was tighter, it felt tight against my legs and my cock.

"I like how this one is tighter, but I don't like the way it looks."

"Yeah, jump up and down or around or something." Kerry asked, apparently really into this now.

I did, obeying pretty much immediately.

"You are still so awkward and tense."

"Finally, OK. Next one kiddo." said Jenn.

The next one was even smaller than the 3rd, it was bright, almost reflective orange like a construction vest. It was certainly too small, the leg holes squeezed my thighs, the waist was very tight, my cock and balls bulged out from it as they were pressed so tight against my and from the back I could feel it riding into my ass crack.

I walked towards the front of the store in obvious discomfort and unfortunately after I did my spins and flexed, both girls really liked it.

"And the last one is smaller, and this is about as small as he can go it seems."

"Is it comfortable?" asked Kerry.

"No, it feels awful, it's too tight."

Jenn ignored that and said "I like the color, makes him stand out."

"Yeah, it's bright, dance to this song, I wanna see how that looks." Kerry said, certainly on a tip from Jenn.

"Do you know the words to this song at all, speedo boy?" Jenn said

"Yes, my love." I guessed what was coming and was not looking forward to it.

"I didn't feel the love there, try again."

I took the time to try to relax and picture this awesome girl naked in front of me, but I couldn't maintain that focus, I was too anxious about singing and dancing dressed like this, it came out jittery.

"Does that sound like it's from the heart to you, or just routine?" she asked Kerry.

"Yeah, like a routine."

"I'm sorry, I can't focus, I'm too worried."

"I hate to keep repeating myself, but it's silly to worry about something that is going to happen. Take your time to clear your mind until you only have what's important left and then answer, remember take your time and do it right."

I closed my eyes again and pictured Jenn in front of me, again I kept getting sucked back to my current situation, but then I had her lying on the bed, her legs spread wide and I was laying beside her, stroking up and down her naked body, the image was staying."

"I've got it, thank you, my love."

Kerry 'awwwed.'

"Good, that was much better, OK, sing and dance to the next song you know the lyrics to, and dance with enthusiasm, energy."

Soon into the act Kerry was laughing and cheering, while Jenn was urging me to put more into it: "Sing louder, dance faster, move around more!"

After the song was over Kerry was almost doubled over laughing and I was actually smiling and proud like I'd just gave all I had in a concert.

"Excellent!" Jenn said, and gave me a congratulatory smack on the ass, which made Kerry start laughing hard again. "You weren't thinking by the end of it, awesome!"

"He looks great in that suit." Kerry said.

"OK, give Kerry a great tip for being so helpful and then gather those suits and get dressed again, but wear those speedos underneath."

"My wallet is in the changeroom I will tip Kerry on the way, my love."

"Fine."

I walked away, resisting the strong urge to pick the suit out of my asscrack as it had ridden way up and the elastic leg holes were now running along my ass instead of underneath it.

I put my clothes back on and stuffed my underwear in the bag with the speedos, gave Kerry a $50 bill and my thanks as we walked out.

"May I please use the bathroom my love, I have to go badly."

"No, we are heading home shortly, if you can't hold your urine I suggest you just piss your pants."

We then got to the exit and Jenn said, "Go for a skip around the whole mall and then right out to the car."

Again I hesitated, much less, but it was obvious to both of us I still ran her commands through my head to make sure I was OK with it before I did it.

I again skipped through, this time not really caring that people stared, pointed, laughed, whatever. I got to the car to find Jenn waiting on the hood. I let her in the passenger seat and got into my own and we discussed my progress for the day.

Jenn was actually pretty pleased with my progress, and I explained how I wasn't really embarrassed anymore, but admitted that I still thought a lot about what she said and was worried about doing the things she asked. Her point was that I had to get over it, but it was understandable that I'd been doing that my whole life and only working on this for an afternoon.

About 6 miles away from the house I started to complain that I had to pee really badly and said that I was going to go in my pants if she didn't let me piss.

For a bit she ignored me, but I was starting to freak out. It hurt, and Jenn said, "Fine, you want to piss your pants, pull over and do it and then walk home, and I'll take the car. Or, you can drive home and piss in the toilet like a human."

I was determined to make it, but with about 3 miles left it was coming, I knew it was a matter of time and quickly pulled over and parked the car, knowing I only had a few seconds before it was coming.

"Pathetic," Jenn said disgusted, "Hands on your head and feet together, don't move until you are done." She slide over into the driver's seat.

I started to let it go, feeling Jenn watch me and unable to look at her. I felt it quickly soak through my underwear and shorts, a big dark spot growing as more and more gushed out of me, it felt so good to go. I didn't care that it was all dripping down my legs, flowing into my shoes and socks. Jenn just watched me with a rueful smile, enjoying it.

The 3 mile walk home in the hot sun with my clothes full of piss, cars passing, was about as pleasant as it sounded. When I got home Jenn had me strip out front and then shower. After, I made dinner for her and she let me have cereal.

After that she had me paint her finger and toe nails and instructed me to sit on the floor and to have breakfast ready for 10 and wake her when it was ready.

The next morning I awoke to my watch alarm and quickly turned it off, I then headed in to make breakfast as requested, when it was almost done I gently woke Jenn, her bare shoulder felt so soft and warm on my hand and left a t-shirt by her. I came in a few minutes later with her food to find her again upright and dressed in my t shirt and presumable still naked from the waist down under the sheets.

After she ate, she went to shower and I was then allowed to eat. She then led me into the bathroom as I pissed and she brushed her teeth while I showered quickly.

We then went outside, Jenn in another cute sundress and I in my speedo. Jenn said "OK, we are going to continue your training, I don't want to do this dog training shit anymore, but you have to learn to just listen, so I'm going to treat you like a disobedient puppy until you stop acting like one."

She then basically led me through an hour of ridiculous exercises, jump, sit, spin, anything, just making sure I listened immediately, she even had me stick my face in the sand again for no reason, this time I did it right away. All the practice did get me used to just listening without thinking.

We then headed inside and Jenn was talking to me about her home and as we walked into the bedroom Jenn said "Down on your knees and put all your fingers in your mouth", like outside, I obeyed instantly, cramming all for fingers in my mouth.

"Finally, some real progress, you're obeying very well without analyzing, you've improved enough that I think you are ready for a reward, and I won't need to run all these training tests. Go outside and set me up a beach chair and a nice cold drink."

Soon after I finished I looked to see Jenn emerging from the patio carrying sunglasses, a book and suntan lotion, but FINALLY dressed in a bikini, this was the first time I'd seen her in real life in anything but a dress.

She looked stunning, her tiny aqua with blue dotted bikini contrasted wonderfully with her pale delicate skin and black hair, pulled back in a pony tail. The tiny strings fought to contain her full, supple breasts that sat atop a small frame. Her thin waist flared out at her curvy hips, which swayed as she walked towards me.

"I am so glad I can finally do this," Jenn said as she let the wind caress her body, "I think that extra work you are doing and I'm doing to you will pay off down the road though."

"Yes my love, I'm sure if I'm obeying better it will be for all of us, you look stunning."

"Thanks," she said, without enthusiasm, sounding almost annoyed, "So you love your reward?"

"Yes, my love" that time it was easy to say, "Looking at your beauty is worth what I have been doing to earn it."

"I can see that, looks like I may be making you a bit uncomfortable," as she nodded at my erection, which, now that she mentioned it, was painfully pressed against my tight speedo.

"Yes, my love" I was unsure of what else to say.

"Well, take them off, let's see what you got."

I immediately pulled my speedo down to my ankles and looked at her expectantly.

"Well it'll do," she said with a shrug and began to quickly apply lotion around her breasts where the suit wasn't covering her and then her ass and thighs as well. "it's a shame I have to do this, but these parts of body are very off limits to you, little hard-on"

She then got in the lounge chair, put her sunglasses high on her forehead and handed me the lotion and said "Start on my face and work your way down, take your time rubbing it in, you can't possibly go too slow." She sounded so bored.

She lay there silently and closed her eyes as I tried my best to "massage" the lotion onto her face, but I wasn't really sure how to massage a face so I just rubbed it in gently, getting her face and ears, I moved to her neck and she slid her sunglasses down over her eyes.

"Well obviously don't massage the front of my neck," she said dryly, "I'm not a dog, in fact you're the dog. Lie down sparky!"

I obeyed instantly and then she said "Continue, but stroke my neck, gently, when you do it. Don't, like, poke at it."

I did this for a little bit as Jenn said "Much better" but without a hint of approval or pleasure in her voice.

I went over the front of her body for a long time, it must have been an hour, while she would occasionally correct or encourage certain moves, for the most part it seemed like she was pretty much asleep.

She then rolled onto her stomach and we did the same process again. She had me undo her bikini and I spent about an hour just massaging her arms, shoulders and back, with plenty of instructions from Jenn on the pressure and what massage strokes to use where and when.

After this she rolled back over and grabbed her book and had me get her another cold drink, the first she didn't touch and was now warm.

I came back out and she peered over her glasses at me and said "How's the hard-on going?"

She then said "Answer, it wasn't rhetorical."

"It's still kind of hard my love, but I was focusing on the massage for the most part so it was like that the whole time."

"OK, this should be an easy one for you to stay focused on, a great intro lesson. Grab that barely hard cock in your hand, good. Now, using only slow strokes, very slow, I want you to maintain an erection. I want you to use my body as the object of desire, stare, ogle, and examine my body from right where you are so you stay aroused."

"The point of the exercise is to stay focused, don't let your mind wander, don't stop thinking about it, think about my almost naked body and how it turns you on, let that be all that matters, ok? Also note that is you lose focus on my body, I'll take that as an insult and you will be punished."

"Mmmm, yes my love, this is how I've been picturing you when I say my love, now it's the real thing."

"Good, I see you're pretty much hard now, so let's begin, no talking, I want to read my book and you have your task."

I stood a foot from her right hip, able to look over her whole body from above with ease. At the beginning I slowly stroked my cock up and down as I watched her breasts, admiring how soft and large they were, covered in that thin layer of bikin fabric. I'd stare at the bumps that indicated where her nipples would be.

Overtime, however, my focus on her body changed, I started to admire different parts of her body, first her legs and stomach and the way they disappeared in her bikini bottom, then her face. I then started to admire her whole body, every single part, from her fingers, up her arms to her biceps, where tiny little hairs grew sparingly, her delicate looking armpits, where the sun or wind rarely touched, I really wanted to touch her there just because I realized that spot on her body has little contact with anything, like a spot that's more pure than the rest of her.

My eyes followed the gently curve of her shoulder into her neck, the slight protrusion her collarbone made on her skin.

I watched her feet, how she wiggled her toes gently, slightly, seemingly at random, but after watching for a while I noticed a pattern and could predict how she'd move them. I looked at the glossy polish I had applied on her tiny toes, the way her little feet pointed right up in the air and blended seamlessly into her ankles.

I admired her ankle bones, her knees, her elbows, her smooth legs that somehow didn't contain any hair shimmering in the sun, her creamy thin thighs looked so sensual, so luxurious.

I watched her breathe, I watched her body move with every breath, I admired how the sun played with her loose hair strands, I took note of every dimple, every freckle and wrinkle on her. I watched the muscles in her arm flex just a little every time she turned the page or every time she took a sip of her drink. I thought of the cool liquid flowing down her hot body and I watched the sweat beads form over her body. It was like time slowed down, every move she made was fascinating and erotic to me, I felt closer to her, like I could feel what she was feeling.

I stared at her face, memorizing her features, describing them to myself in great detail, at one point she took off her sunglasses, like she knew I was missing her eyes and looked into my eyes so I could study hers, we said nothing but just stared deeply for a long time, as I gently stroked my hard cock, until I continued my tour of her body.

I have no idea how long I did that for, but it was over an hour easily, I was totally engrossed with her body, like I was connected to it, I had a deeper appreciation for her beauty, her sexiness then anyone I'd ever had before. The whole time my dick was rock hard, the only distraction I ever had was when I could feel blood throbbing through my cock.

Eventually Jenn knocked me out of my trance to say "You did very well," with genuine pleased emotions in her voice, "I could feel the intensity from you, you have some strong vibes."

She paused for a bit as I looked at her curiously, "I think you are ready sooner than I thought, if you'd like, you can go get the wooden paddle I got you and trade spanks for my bikini top. You don't have to trade if you don't want to, my top will come off later on regardless, but I can't say when."

"I know the paddle, I will take my reward."

"You don't even want to know how many spanks?" Jenn asked, like she was challenging me.

"It doesn't matter, this way is the way we both want. My -- mmm" I moaned involuntarily at the thought of her topless before me, "-my love."

I went and got the wooden paddle and brought it back to her. "Go wet it in the ocean, my submissive."

Jenn followed behind me, "Now stand up straight and hand it to me"

She then reared back and hit me about as hard as she could, I absorbed the stinging blow without a sound "Wet it and stand up again." Jenn ordered over the sounds of the waves crashing and flowing over our feet and ankles.

She did this five times, leaving my ass very sore and bright red. The water added an extra bit to the strikes.

"OK, turn around, let's see that erection...all gone. OK, here's the deal, you get to watch me hit you now, and I'll hit you in the thighs and wet the board myself, I am going to do this until you can get that erection back, this time no touching, just focus and get hard and you're good. "

I watched her bend over and get the paddle wet.

"Clasp your hands behind your head." I obeyed immediately and watched with wide eyes as she swung hard and smacked me cleanly mid thigh. It fucking hurt.

She barely gave me time to recover from that as she had re-wet the board and spanked my thighs again as hard as she could. I gasped sharply at this, unable to maintain my composure very well.

She then started to slow down in between, backing away each time to let me check out her gorgeous body as she bent over to wet the paddle, letting me stare at that awesome ass. It was at spank 5 that I started to feel some blood flow into my penis, but it took all the way to spank 10 for me to get fully erect, she was waiting a long time in-between and I was near tears at the pain, my thighs felt like they were on fire.

"OK, my pain slut, you did it, how do you feel?"

"I feel awful...my love, my thighs kill."

"That will fade, I will let you take a break for a while, but you'd be disappointing me if you did so."

"Then I will continue, my love."

"Good, this part will be enjoyable for you, get down on your knees and follow me, don't use your arms." she said as she headed back to her beach chair and sat down while she waited for me to walk on my knees the 40 feet to her beach chair, my bright red thighs leading the way.