Amazing Hawaii Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the chair, but sideways, like on a bench and dug her feet into the sand as best as she could, "Now, what would you do to see my breasts like I promised?"

I was a bit taken aback, thinking I had earned them, but recovered quickly, "Anything, my love."

"Hmm, you sound sincere, would you trade my bikini for me hitting you in the stomach, the chest?"

"If that is what you desire, my love."

"I imagine I will someday," she said dismissively, "but you maintained your side of the bargain so you will get my bikini top. I was just curious about your level of devotion and determination. I am impressed."

"If you wouldn't mind," she continued, "though you don't have to, since you've already earned my top, this isn't a test, I'd get immense amusement if you would dig the tops of my feet out of the sand with you face, and kiss the top of each foot and then ask, no I think beg is the right word, beg to the extent of your desire to remove my top. Let me know how much you want it. What will you choose?"

I could tell she was being truthful, I could choose whichever I wanted, and she knew there was a decent chance I would decline to do the extra work. I was beginning to see that she was very honest and forward, like she'd never deceive me or trick me, which this realization I now felt completely safe under her command, I realized, I could completely let go of any anxiety of what will happen and totally submit to her. Up until now I was obeying because I was trained, very well, to respond right away, but it was like I was being forced to, I'd just been overpowering my resistance to it, now the resistance dropped, and I felt comfortable and eager to just enjoy the ride from here on forward.

"It would give me pleasure to do this favor for you my love."

"Thank you." she said, like she was barely paying attention.

I got down and closed my mouth and eyes and rubbed my face into the sand over where she had dug her left foot, until I felt her skin and brushed all the sand of it with my cheek, then planted a big, wet kiss on her foot and repeated with the other foot, I then got back on my knees and said, with sand clinging to my face: "My love, please let me see your beautiful breasts, I have worked hard and am desperate to see them. They look perfect through your top and I want to see them so badly."

"Go around the other side of me and untie it with your mouth and I will give you a lovely reward since you've done so well today."

I crawled around, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to get up, and got my teeth into the bow around her neck and then the one at her back and tugged the bikini free of her body.

She then stood up and still kept her breasts facing away from me and said "Take that towel and put it on the beach away from the chair so I may lie in the sand." It still bugged me how she sounded almost bored, as if going through a routine.

She then finally turned around and let me look at her perfect breasts for the first time, I followed them with my eyes as she moved towards me and lay down on the towel right beside me. "I want you to kneel over me and masturbate slowly, tell me when you think you are near coming, but not on the edge yet."

I knelt over her hips, loving the feel of them against my legs, I was still completely in awe of her great body, while feeling a bit awkward kneeling over a girl, naked and erect but not doing anything, just looking.