All Comments on 'Amazing Hypno Hal'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it. I'm a 44 yer old married mom with three grown daughters and

Message from: MMMMMMM

Loved it. I'm a 44 yer old married mom with three grown daughters and a lot of very kinky fantasies. One of my fantasies is to be taken along with my

daughters by men and we have no will to stop them. A lot like your story. Thanks for the wild orgasm I had as I read this.

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
My pleasure!

Isn't orgasm the sincerest form of complement? Happy to help! ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW! Did anyone see that twist coming?

It sure surprised me. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding

Always love a party with a hypnotist as entertainment. The ambiguous narrator really worked, I got confused when "he" mentioned one of the husbands sticking a finger up her butt like it was no big deal. I had to go back and see if I missed something as it was out of nowhere. Only to be perfectly explained by the end. Of course it is not very likely that H1 H2 and H3 would not have taken liberties with the hot MC, nor the other drunken randy guest for that matter.

On another note: Looking for a married 53 year old and her three grown daughters ages between 27 and 36 with a lack of will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...