Amazon Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrence turned out to be good value. He stroked and caressed Steve as he rode him then gripped Steve's face and turned it so they could kiss. I was disappointed when he finally emptied his balls into my husband's ass and fell back exhausted.

Reluctantly, I pulled my rubber cock out of Dianne and told her to lie on her back so Steve could fuck her.

Poor Steve, I almost felt sorry for him when he no sooner had his cock inside Dianne and he began to blow.

"What was that?" she demanded. "That was the worst fuck I've ever had and I've had some pretty crappy fucks in my time."

"I'm sorry."

He looked so crestfallen.

"Don't worry honey. "Use your mouth to clean her up and then you can fuck her in the ass."

"What do you mean, in the ass?" demanded Dianne. "I've never taken cock in there before!"

"Are you arguing with me?" I shouted at her.

Her head quickly dropped. "No Darlene."

"That's better. Now sit on Steve's face so he can clean you then get on your knees and let him fuck you up the ass."

"Yes Darlene.'

I orgasmed again as Steve was forcing his cock into her asshole. He looked so pleased with himself, reaming out this beautiful woman, even if it was only because I told her she had to do it. I pulled Patty up beside me and we watched her mother taking cock up her ass.

"Would you like to do that?"

"Could I?" she asked, excitedly.

"I don't see why not."

"Terrance, it is time for your reward."

"What do I get?"

I turned Patty over so that she was kneeling on her knees. "You get to fuck Patty in the ass."

"I don't want daddy to fuck me."

"Ssshh." I said, smoothing her hair. "I'll hold you while he does it and then you can spend the rest of your trip worshiping my body."

"Do you really mean it?"

"Of course."

"Alright then Darlene, I'll let daddy fuck me."

"You heard her Terrance, fuck away."

It was fantastic watching Steve reaming out Terrance's wife while Terrance reamed out his own daughter. True to form, Steve climaxed first, filling Dianne's ass with his cum. I made him clean her with his mouth. When Terrance blew his load into Patty, I told Steve to clean her too. While he was tonguing her ass, I had Terrance ream out Steve with his tongue. It made a glorious sight.

I pulled Dianne to me and asked her, "How much longer are you going to be staying here?"

"We have two more days."

I thought about that while as I watched her husband happily eating Steve's asshole.

When Patty's ass was clean, I told them the news. "Patty, you can stay here with me for the next two days and Steve can move in with your parents."

"What if I don't want too?"

I glared at my husband. "Only this morning you told me how much you wanted to fuck pussy. I am giving your two whole days with Dianne and you want to argue with me?"

His head dropped. "No Darlene, I'm sorry.'

"And so you should be."

"What if I don't like this arrangement?" asked Terrance. "What if I don't like the idea of someone fucking my wife?"

"When Steve isn't fucking Dianne, he can be sucking your cock or you can be fucking him."

"In that case, I accept."

"Good, now get out so I can show your daughter some new tricks."

12