All Comments on 'Amazon Invasion Ch. 03'

by luckybaldrik

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

keep making more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I wonder if now, since he managed to take her full length, still move and take revenge by fucking her back if they will respect him now. Or if she will take particular interst rather than he become a common whore. Love interest kinda twist? Dunno, hope to see a chaper 4 and beyond soon though! :D <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idea

I think that the Amazonian should be submissive to him since he did something no one else managed to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idea

I love your story, you should make the whole amazon army fuck him and quadruple anal him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was looking forward to the royal family getting some

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the next King should be Alicia and Johnson child

absolutely love the story so far... no make Alicia pregnant of Johnson's child .. and continue the story

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Plot Twist?

Epic role reversal - Sgt Johnson, due to his success in impregnating the Amazon Queen, magically gets an even bigger cock (and tits), making him the new general of the Amazons. After her transformation, General Johnson has her way with the Amazon Queen (again), the Queen's personal guard, the Amazons who captured her earlier, and both princesses, impregnating all of them and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost perfect

Loved it, only two bits the kept it from being totally perfect was the timer felt too short like it was only half a minute, and the ending was too fast and should have slowed down and told in a bit more erotic detail to enjoy the climatic end.

As for the plot twist ZZchromosome, I'd say keep Johnson a guy since it keeps the story consistent and from flying off the rails, but the rest sounds like a fun read even if it only happens in Johnson's dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Plot twist:

The Amazons pussies enslave any man who touches them. So Johnson now belongs to Alicia, also the Prince was the Amazon Queen’s slave this entire time and the princesses are about become Amazons themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Plot twist:

Anderson still lives but he’s so broken, he’s just a slave to the Amazons. His fate will become everyone’s in the kingdom. Then the queen calls for her other slaves and out steps the Princesses who crawl to her, this whole time the princesses were slaves of the enemy. Then the Amazons enslave the men of the kingdom in front of their wives and lovers.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
One good turn deserves another.

Johnson was basically humiliated and used by the Amazons,and fucking spit-roasted him beyond reason.But then the Amazon Queen Alicia decided to add insult to injury and turn Johnson into a cum recepticle with her 20 inch cock,granted Alicia got her ultimate pleasure by filling Johnson up totally with her baseball bat size cock and cum.

It was Johnson that got the best revenge and fucked Alicia's virgin pussy and hopefully Johnson managed to impregnate her with his baby.Alicia was a cruel heartless hermaphrodite evil bitch,but at the end Alicia was just a vulnerable scared woman that got her cherry popped by the man she fucked ruthlessly.Women regardless whether they have cocks or not are still just insecure emotional people,and need men to show them who's boss,Alicia needs a man like Johnson to treat her poorly so he can build her back up to be loyal and loving to him.Great Story.

jubifist72jubifist72about 3 years ago
more please

most of the other suggestions are fun,

please write more of it

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved the story; I hope to read more. Johnson is quite the warrior. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous