Amazon Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia had pulled out of Johnson's mouth and the only way the two bodyguards knew their leader was cumming was because suddenly semen came flying out of his ass between thrusts, and a little bit began flowing out of his mouth. Lia and Brooke then felt their pent up orgasm approaching and both moved to his face. They quickly jacked themselves off and soon totally covered his face and dyed his hair a shade of off white. He was going to be picking pieces of dried cum out of his hair for months, especially since they planned to use him every so often.

Alicia was spent; she had not felt so drained in her entire life. She simply lay on the floor panting, eyes half closed. Lia and Brooke were basically the same. Johnson on the other hand, while he couldn't stand because he was so sore, still was able to exact some revenge. He crawled over to Alicia, moved her massive member out of the way and stuck his own 8 inch cock into her cunt. It was just as tight as the cunt of the princess. Alicia's eyes shot open and she screamed, "No, I'm still a virgin down there, stop!" But Alicia was still too tired to do anything about it and Lia and Brooke were struggling to get up. Johnson was so keyed up that he blew his load into the Amazonian general's virgin womb.

With that accomplished, he fell back, trying to crawl as far away as possible. But he soon collapsed, too exhausted to go any further. He heard the doors open and the tramp of boots on stone, but then he fainted, his ordeal too much for him.

To be continued. Any ideas about plot twists would be welcomed!

12