Amazon Sissy Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

"Yeah I'm surprised too all your other girlfriends were crazy bitches."

I hear Tanya laugh and she calls out. "We're trans Chrissy we're fucking nuts enough to buck the system and society as it is, we don't need cis girl drama!"

Ryan's laughing and I yell back to her. "I don't even know what that is!"

I kiss my phone. "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Send me pictures?"

"Sure thing."

"Love you Ry."

"Love you Chrissy."

We hang up and I actually hug the phone to my body and I don't know if it's gay or it's girly and I don't care.

It's too late in the day to do anything so I look at Tanya. "Let's get lit I'm going to implode my life tomorrow."

She laughed. "Awesome nothing like coming out."

"I'll need your help."

"Fuck yeah."

It's so not me or the usual me as Tanya makes us lots of pitchers of girls drinks. These strawberry drinks that are very pink and pretty strong and we pop Ecstasy or Molly and we get really high and we dance and play dress up all of it new and learning for me.

We get to the point of being just zoned out and we watch her sissy videos and hypno flashers while smoking joints and using two vibes she had as she teaches me to use them to edge myself and milk my sissy self.

The videos are cool, they're sort of real especially when your lit.

And they show me that I'm not alone.

That there's girls like me.

That being a sissy is okay.

Not just okay but so many other happy sissy girls like me.

And yeah that stuff, stoned and a vibe in my bum buzzing into my sissy spot making me moan and gasp and shiver as I sissy.

Fucking perfect.

We even fall asleep together after choosing a sissifying subliminal track that we both like and crashed intertwined and holding each other.

Such girly dreams and not just the sex stuff.

Our alarms wake us up and we spend the morning getting as pretty looking as I can get to be with how I am right now.

We call a moving company and I go and break my lease and start moving out.

I'm fully dressed too...tight girls jeans as tight as can be with me fully tucked and my tits on with a sexy corset bra and a top that works the wig on and styled and I'm femmying my voice.

I'm out and I feel kind of sick and scared.

I don't pass, I still look like a tranny, a hot tranny, I'm pretty but yeah so not a real girl.

As we're getting the moving guys to take most of my things to the local shelter we packed my personal things in my truck and then I stopped off at work and gave my two weeks notice.

Which freaked all the guys in the garage and office out.

And then it was home.

Not to my and Ryan's place but home to my parents place.

And they knew already.

Me being out and a flaming tranny fag was all over Facebook and an endless stream of busy bodies were calling.

And they were cool about it.

Well mom was pissed we weren't the very first stop so they'd be the first to know.

Dad was different.

He took me to the den and looked me over and made me and him a drink.

"Are you pissed? Do you hate me?"

He looked me in the eyes and said. "I had three boyfriends before i fell in love with your mother. I'm hardly one to judge."

I... "Oh...you?"

"Is Ryan good to you?"

"Yeah, it's changed but he's really sweet."

"You're definitely doing this aren't you?"

"Yeah, I love him. I like being this way...at least so far."

"You seem happier, I mean now that you know that we're okay with you, you seem happier than you've been for a long time."

We stay and we hang around for a while before we head back home to Ryan's place and we move me in.

Ryan left notes and texts and took selfies of him in these different places mostly in these buildings being built that were high rises he was invested in and there were some later ones with his food at some really cool looking swanky restaurant.

He left notes saying he misses me, he loves me.

Tanya's pretty cool about it too and we spend another night together girling it up and getting lit and watching sissy hypnos and vibing ourselves until we sissy.

She doesn't take off the cage and it's not like she hid the key either.

Her clitty dick is small and useless and I want mine like that too.

Men like their sissy girls intact.

Small, shrunken, limp and useless.

I completely get the allure and the power trip idea.

I'm so happy to be on this end of it though.

Fuck having a dick that you can use.

Especially if you don't have a use for it.

Which neither of us do.

But we do have vibes, dildos, butt plugs.

I have no use for my masculinity at all.

God everytime I sissy and cum it's another piece of Chris becoming Chrissy.

And even the sleeping together is girls and lesbian like.

Snuggled and cuddled and just so much more Chrissy than anyone else.

We started getting heavy into the shopping for things online and when we're not talking to Ryan on Skype or texting. We're doing girly things. I'm learning girly things.

Tanya hires a person to come in and they zapp my face to get rid of the facial hairs.

And that night after she gets more orders in she gets me really lit and bent over my and Ryan's bed and there's this dildo machine.

God it looked scary but I was so wanting it too.

She lubed me and vibed me as I was bent over and watching more sissy hypno videos and listening to these subliminals on headphones and I was really tripping and falling into it all deeply as she positioned the machine into place and she turned it on.

Oh my fucking god!

The dildo was big, like really big and real like and it started fucking me and fucking me and fucking me and fucking me this literal non-stop fucking machine.

I moaned and moaned and screamed and lost count of how many times it took me over the sissy deep end until we cockbroke my brain.

Just so much cock taking me to were all I feel like is a living sissygasm and stayed there until I stopped thinking, couldn't think...literally so taken over that I just shorted out and was just...sissyslut Chrissy.

I don't remember when I passed out, literally just blacked out from so much exhaustion and pleasure.

I was sore and useless the next day for so much of the day really but goddamned if I didn't feel like Chris any more.

I mean it wasn't like it made me some idiot. But Chris was starting to feel like a movie I knew well versus me.

As soon as I could take a vibe again the next day we did it again.

And I wanted to do it again.

And again.

We did this for like a week before it wasn't doing anything except getting me off and making me really sore.

And if I was going to be sore then I wanted it to be because of Ryan.

When I wasn't using this to be the real me, the new me I was getting help from Tanya.

Ryan gave her whatever resources we needed to help me be me so the first thing was a fast flight to Toronto and a plastics consult.

Turns out there's a lot that can get done without like complicated paperwork especially if you're paying for it.

Well Ryan paying for it.

I get implants done.

It's all mostly day surgery stuff too. Two little ones under my cheeks in my face, one in my chin that smooths it out to be more oval. Lip collagen and then the three major ones. Butt implants and hip kind of like breast implants and well of course breast implants.

I needed the last three. I'm on hormones and blockers but the plastics doc said that because of my career as a jock in highschool and college that I'd likely not develope much curve or breasts.

And we went with big implants too to offset my size and shoulders.

Those implant surgeries went by fast but fucking god my tits hurt...everything else was uncomfortable for a few days but my tits hurt for like nearly like two weeks as everything was healing.

And my trachea shave and vocal tightening.

Which was a lot like having my tonsils out as a kid only to have my voice pretty different and femme afterwards.

But yeah that sucked too.

After that we went shopping and to a lot of custom places while we were in Toronto and I was just Chrissy by that point.

Tall, super athletic, blonde with nice curves and a set of big DDD breasts that get loads of attention but actually look right or proportional on my frame.

I had to get new everything.

Which was awesome in that I got to learn women's clothes and styles.

After Skyping Ryan he told me to invite my mom shopping and to Toronto.

And my Dad as we turned it into a family vacation.

You know as girly as I was learning to be Dad and I still hung out and I ended up buying things when we went to see the Toronto Maple Leafs play while we were there and we went to see the Raptors play too and just hung out.

Hey guess what?

I look hot in a sports jersey.

It was a great trip, it utterly changed me and it got me and my folks closer than ever.

It's cool being their daughter.

And they pretty much adopted Tanya too which was cool because she really sort of needed that.

Life was changing for the better.

Then Ryan came home while I was working out on the step climber to help make my ass even better. When he came back my heart leapt seeing him and I wasn't expecting him home and seeing him made me so happy I squealed and ran over and kissed him.

There was a lot of kissing and just holding each other and leaning on each other in that couples way and hanging out and there were presents too!

He bought a lot of touristy things which was fucking awesome.

There was clothes and jewelry and some was expensive stuff but some of it was just like Korean mall junk but it's still Korean mall junk.

Which is stuff I've never had before.

And I get to be happy and Chrissy about it.

I hate the snacks though.

Fermented bean paste and kimchi is very fuck no.

I liked the honey butter rice crisps.

Those aloe drinks were okay and there were some beauty ones too.

But it wasn't long before we found someplace private and I went from kissing with him to being on my knees and sucking that huge cock.

All that time taking in all those videos definitely helped.

I mean I was definitely going too anyways but I was literally craving his cock hard.

And we went from me sucking his huge cock to Ryan fucking my face. I fucking missed it, missed being fucked, being face fucked and Ryan's fingers wound into my hair as he literally fucked my brains numb.

I'd never have thought that this would be me the night of the party.

That this is where I belong...happy...on my knees...cock dominating my face, my brain, happy tears wrecking make-up and me holding unto his hips as I shove my head in time with Ryan pulling.

I sissygasm and when Ry gets close I suck and drink half of it down and pull off his cock and jerk spray the rest of his spurting load all over my face and my tits.

He loves it and so do I.

And that's how I'm here now and how it...we happened.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers