All Comments on 'Amazon Surrenders to Man Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This story kind of surprised me, in both positive and negative ways. I haven't read much of Samuelx's work, but I've read enough to know when he is at his best and not at his best. He can be great and not-so-great, depending upon how much dialogue and thought he puts into his stories. This is in the middle tier, I think, leaning toward the top. It was the lack of dialogue that kept it from having a 100. That was the negative surprise.

The positive was that he was in a mood to show fondness for the fair sex, not disdain for them. I honestly don't think him a misogynist, but he gets in these moods where he comes off that way. As someone who loves both sexes for what they are, virtues as well as vices, I was pleased by this turnaround with his work. I was also enthusiastic about his enthusiasm for full-figured women. I am the sort of man to embrace women of various sizes, and I'm glad to see that in his protagonist.

There was a bit of excessive cock size described, but I think he somehow thought it necessary to the plot. I also expected the story to be a period piece from the description, but I wasn't disappointed that it had a modern setting.

It was generally a nice, enjoyable, visceral stroke tale, with a little bit of attitude and relish of a BBW. It didn't hurt that he included anal, which is another favorite of mine. He definitely made me more likely to read his work in the future with this one. I gave it a 75 for overall quality stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks for them kind words !!!

I write for people like you. Big men and big women who love themselves, and dont' consider anal to be wrong or anything other than another form of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS