Amazonia Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers

I was the talk of the town instantly. Amazons of every height, shape and size came out to great me. I realized soon that this place could represent a problem. I did not really feel like being impressed by forty women, but the leader. An eight-foot tall woman with massive tits and a big round ass, a little thick around stepped into the crowd. She didn't look a day over thirty but she had gray hair.

"Hold sisters," she said her accent thick but understandable, "I invoke the law of settlement."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"Unless you want to stay here for a month fucking horny women." She whispered. The women all gave a collective sigh and moved off a way. I gave the leader my name and a polite little gesture.

"Well, Terry, my name is Odessa, and the law of town is that we can only keep you here for three days if you are not otherwise impressed. She slapped my ass playfully, "Expect many orgies in that time. Each girl is going to want you, badly." She walked off.

I wanted her badly. So I followed those swinging womanly hips. Her skirt was far too tight, and her blouse far too low cut, but she also wore a petticoat. The colors of Stone Creek were blue and gray. Her chestnut and gray-streaked hair was blowing in the wind curly and thick.

I didn't know where she was leading me, but it couldn't be bad. She took me to some kind of room in the in. All that was in it was a huge bed that could fit at least six people. There were pillows and plush furniture. A copper bathtub sat in the corner with steaming hot water. There was no door, and I was not guaranteed privacy. Odessa took off her boots and skirt. Her panties slid easily down creamy thighs and She bent over the bed and pulled her pussy lips apart.

"Being leader has its dues." She said hotly, "Give me a good dose of it and I'll make sure the girls don't swarm you... too much." She wiggled her rump and I nodded eagerly pushing my cock into her pussy. I fucked her hard fast and without ceremony filling her with my swift hard orgasms. I thought she would let me go, but she put me on my back with a small throw and pushed her asshole over my huge cock. I was shocked, but it felt really good.

"That's not very ladylike." I observed.

She gave a small sound of impatience and began moving up and down my pole. I came almost instantly, and she didn't let me stop there. She grabbed my balls and massaged them making me cum even more. It was a hot fast fuck. Soon enough Oddessa was pulling up her panties and walking out of the room.

"The girls are going to eat you up." She said smiling and slapping the door frame, "Biggest I ever had." She shook her head and laughed, happily. I washed up and prepared for the onslaught.

My First Orgy

It was a blur of sex and flesh. It started with three girls much younger than Odessa passing my cock between their mouths and letting me cum often. They took turns riding me and passing me around. They were all blondes of varying shades. They were plenty curvy, but Chira and Odessa were curvier. They were white-skinned Myris.

They eventually rolled off the bed and four more girls took their place. These girls were a little on the skimpy side where curves were concerned, but they smashed me between them. I was lost in a bounty of flesh and fucking. I don't remember much of this encounter beyond the ecstasy that I felt.

Some girls were more mundane in their tastes so I kissed and pinched making them giggle and laugh while we played around on the bed. Then I ate, then slept, then woke to five beauties of varying curves playing with my cock and making me cum on their faces and tits. They didn't want to fuck. They made me cum over and over in their mouths on each other. Some let me rub my cock between their ass cheeks until I came. More food, more rest, more fucking.

The memorable incident from the last day was the group of six women who made me lick their pussies until I was drenched in their orgasms. They would sit with their legs splayed and I would make each one come in turn with my mouth or fingers. Then they would stand above me and take turns making each other cum and it would drip down on me. I liked it in a fashion. Then they tenderly bathed me. I was not nearly as tired as I should have been. It's hard to remember all the events that happened. It was wild and passionate, and it wouldn't be my last one by far.

Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers
12