Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just didn't want me to get pregnant and I told her what we did"

"Did she freak out?"

"No not really in fact she questioned me for some details, like where were we at and was it good. Stuff like that."

"Did you tell her I was a stud?" I said as I reached down and grabbed my package.

We had slowed down to a crawl and stopped on her gravel road as we talked.

"Yeah right!" as she rolled her eyes and started kissing me.

Amber wasted no time and blew me again right there in the middle of the road.

She took to cocksucking like a fish to water. Fully understanding her roll, lips, tongue , teaching her throat a new trick.

Her jacking had gained her a lot of knowledge.

I filled her mouth pushing the limits but not holding her head. She swallowed and laid with her head in my lap as I drove her home playing with her tits.

CHAPTER 4

We spent Christmas break hanging out doing our usual, fucking and sucking. Kevin hung with us as often as possible. We didn't mind as long as we got our workout in.

As Amber's dad was an over the road truck driver and her mom a secretary, that Christmas break found us at her house during the day with the full run of it as she's an only child.

The most memorable moment of that Christmas break was we spent one day shaving each other smooth.

I got to know her pussy inside and out that week, inspected every crevice. Trying numerous times to just crawl up in it.

The next day after shaving her I was so excited to see that thing as her razor stubble had disappeared and it was so smooth, wet, and open.

I wasted no time and just started fucking the hell out of her. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't caring about her and filled her up in a couple of minutes.

She loved the top and quickly rolled me over so she could grind those hips on me, willing my cock to stay up but it was to no avail as I witnessed her first disappointment in me.

She sighed and whispered "oh no," as I fell out of her.

I couldn't let this chic down, reaching down I wormed my two middle fingers into her vacant hole and she came back to life.

Raising up with an "OOH your so nasty, that feels pretty good!"

She grinds those hips in her patent back and forth manner polishing my fingers. She begins to rub her tits and just holds them as she squishes and squirms on my hand slopping her pussy with abandon until she got her finale.

CHAPTER 5

We had been after Kevin to ask a girl out and were always on the lookout for him. He always had an excuse, too fat, didn't like her, she stunk, etc. Amber and I knew he just didn't have the nerve.

Valentine's day approached and we were determined to get Kevin a date, but he just wouldn't cooperate. We finally just did it for him and got a friend of Amber's to go.

Everyone knows each other and most have gone to school together forever.

Debbie was a cheerleader with Amber and we set up the double date. To make a long story short, we went out and ate, took in a movie and it was for naught. Kevin just couldn't get into it and was too self conscious.

We ended the night early and took Debbie home after the movie as Kevin complained about her endlessly in the bathroom.

After dumping her out we headed to our usual spot and Kevin tagged along. We knew we had plenty of time to get our jollies.

With a cooler of beer we sat in the cab of the truck and talked and laughed about the night. A few beers and we were loose. Amber into me big time. We would kiss once in a while and Kevin would just take it in.

Amber can keep it loose with her stories and she was on a roll.

I was feeling her up as she talked and she would slap my hands and keep talking. She would come in for a kiss when she needed it.

I stayed after her breasts running my hands under her shirt. She finally gave up and let me have my way, acting like she didn't like it for Kevin's sake.

Turning in the seat she could lean back into me as I fondled her breasts.

Leaning over in her ear I whispered, "can I take your shirt off?"

She just shook her head no as I continued to roll her nipples and kiss her neck. She just kept up the chatter now about some stupid story that kevin laughed at just to be laughing.

I didn't ask and started inching her sweater up slowly. She ignored it or pretended not to notice as it climbed her peaks.

Following the old adage of better to ask for forgiveness than permission, I said "Raise up" and was answered with her fingers clawing at my legs in a plea. Yet a nudge in the bACK got the result as Amber tacitly raised her arms as I slid her sweater over her head.

Kevin just stared, and Amber said "Jamie's crazy Kevin"

"It's cool with me" Kevin replies looking tough as he downs his beer and reaches for another.

Amber turns and faces forward in the center of the seat and resumes her talking trying to ignore the situation.

I let it settle down just thankful I've gotten this far. This is so cool.

I'm stroking her back as she is leaning off the seat a little. Fondling her left breast with my left hand I move in on her center snap. I am a black belt at it and quickly take it out of commission.

Finally Amber raises up and becomes herself again, allright! You wanna see my tits so bad ok! Kev are you cool, you wanna see' m too?" "Your both pervs, assholes" and removes her bra and sits back.

Kevin is so cool, not! Amber starts shaking them and laughing.

The next few minutes were stressful as the sexual tension was thick. But Amber relaxed us and started her story telling and we popped some more beers.

I hate to say it but Kevin and I stepped out to pee. Amber had to go and that was a riot as we made her to it without her sweater on.

We sat for about an hour talking and laughing with Amber's breasts just hanging out nipples hard as rocks.

We finally started chilling out and just laid back listening to the radio and Amber began her customary singing of every song. We didn't complain, she sounded great.

She's half drunk like we are and leaning into me.

Our makeout session started again with earnest. We are tonguing and I'm feeling her up big time. Mauling her breasts. I was placing more interest in them than usual just for kevin's benefit.

Amber was into it with her inhibitions muted by the beer and time.

I can see kevin leaned back pretending to be cool, but his eyes are open.

He says "don't mind me"

We all laugh.

I'm tweaking Amber's nipples big time and she's loving it. I place her hand on my crotch and she squeezes a little, but not enthusiastically.

"Come on Amber, your so cool" I breathe into her mouth. "You know you want to"

She just moans a little.

I take the initiative and start unbuckling my belt and actually pulled them down sitting there with my hard on in plain view and Amber still kissing me.

She backs out and whispers "what about kevin?"

"You can do him to if you want" I say laughing.

"I didn't mean that you idiot!" She whispers.

Kevin say "I can hear you" and laughs.

Amber sits up between us and I quickly grab her hand and place it on my cock pulling her to my mouth not to lose the moment. She doesn't resist.

She just starts gently jacking me.

She jacks me and we make out as I feel her up.

She starts squirming again. I love that. Her pussy is starting to itch.

Whispering in her ear I say "you can do kevin too if you want"

"Gee thanks" she giggles. And squeezes my dick hard as she can, getting even.

Amber leans back in the center seat with her head turned looking at me. I can see her lust and what this situation is doing to her. She's trying to handle it like a good girl but it's not working too well.

She continued gently and slowly jacking me with her left hand for several minutes.

The beer is working wonders on my stamina.

Watching her I see her glancing at Kevin once in a while determining his level of awareness.

She finally whispers, "Kevin are you awake?" and he just shakes his head.

Amber looks at me and whispers "are you sure?" I just smile my answer.

She places her hand on his thigh without looking at him and he jerks his head, quickly opening his eyes. She squeezes his thigh towards her. This says it all.

Kevin scooted over in a heartbeat and she placed her hand on his crotch. Kevin's puts his High IQ to work and quickly unbuckles his pants and pushes them down. Amber grabs his cock and takes off.

I'm a full 7" and pretty thick which I attained at the hands of my mom growing a ½" this summer. Kevin's maybe a little longer and slightly thinner.

I grabbed Amber's left leg and pulled it over mine and went to her crotch rubbing through her jeans with my right hand.

Amber looks over at me and says "Don't you even think about taking my pants off"

I smile and say "that's cool" still stroking her crotch. She plops her right leg over kevin and he scoots all the over to her now.

What a vision, Amber laid back topless spread eagled jacking us both off. She's so relaxed about it, just letting us take her in.

My nerves are confused due to the beer and sensory overload of the situation.

"Amber, how about some spit?"

I'm not blowing you" she hisses!

"Spit in your hand I really need it"

She rolls her eyes like never enough, but she does it and then does kevin.

She's jacking us friction free now and it's starting to work.

I can feel it and I can tell Kevin can too, as he's starting to move his hips but trying not to.

I decide to show Kevin how to do it and start fucking her hand, really going for it and it sends me over the edge shooting up my chest.

Amber glances at me and stays with it concentrating on the head.

Kevin lasted a little longer as I think he was nervous. Amber turned to him giving him her full attention and she picked up speed sending him over the edge.

Poor Kevin never made a sound. She worked it good for him too. I couldn't really see him cum but Amber told me later he cum forever and a ton.

After we were done Amber had cum on her hands and teased us with it. She cleaned up best she could on the towel we keep in the truck. But her hands were still sticky and smelly.

I leaned in and kissed her whispering "your so cool." Her tongue was on overdrive.

Getting Kevin home was top priority.

Amber and I fucked nasty that night. I pulled into the first field lane after Kevin's and tore her clothes off.

Amber mounted me as I was sitting up in the seat and she rode me getting her itch scratched. I had some staying power thank god. She tweaked her own nipples with her cum dried hands to an orgasm as I hung on to her and sucked on her neck.

I pushed her off me and grabbed her legs going to the ankles pushing her legs to her shoulders trying to break her in half. I needed it bad as I shoved my cock up her cunt and rode her as she was bent in two.

I remember seeing her toes hitting the side window on my thrusts. I filled her up and rested on her thighs not wanting to let her down.

Amber and I graduated sexually that night. The rest of the school year was continual fucking and sucking, however it was monogamous and I won't describe every detail.

CHAPTER 6

In 1982 we were in the height of the country's farm crisis. As you will recall Willie Nelson was doing farm aid, every politician was building his career voting on subsidies.

It was no different in this area. Our county seat had organized a parade in the spring going through town getting attention for the farmer's plight and dad asked me to drive one of the tractors in the parade. This was cool, so no problem.

Of course Amber rode with me. We organized and paraded through town doing a loop and everyone breaking up and heading back. We couldn't stop and tie up traffic with the tractors.

As we got on the edge of town tractors had spaced out through town, some turning off at their roads. yet we still had normal traffic coming towards us and we were easily visible in the cab.

Amber reached over and started undoing my belt which caught me by surprise.

"What are you doing?"

She smiles, "do you want me to stop?"

"Didn't say that, just don't make me wreck."

"I think you can handle it" Amber says as she frees me.

Amber pushes it further and gets in my lap sitting cross ways on my lap. Her back against one arm rest and her legs over the other.

Needless to say it was difficult driving looking around her trying to drive. If my dad sees us I'm dead.

Cars passing, could easily see our recklessness however they didn't realize just how reckless we were getting ready to be.

This went slightly past texting while driving.

Amber takes my cock and pushes it through the cotton shorts and panties leg she has on. Of course she can't get it in at that angle but she tried.

We went down the road with her laughing trying to get it in without success.

She finally gave up and just pushed my cock into her slit letting me push on her clit.

A frustrating experience yet it is one hell of a memory I will never forget.

Ambers' magic hips went to work, flexing her pelvis while pushing my cock against her. She was flowing the juices as usual. I eventually came filling up her panties making a mess.

She just laughed and said "I knew you could do it!"

She sat on my lap for most of the ride home until it got too risky for dad to come up on us.

This encounter might be fairly simple and tame but is a first time experience for us both and one of my favorites.

CHAPTER 7

The last memorable event was graduation. Kevin was going to engineering school a couple hundred miles away, Amber was going to Southeast Missouri State and I was staying home for Community College a year.

The worst year of my life as Amber's mom gets her hooks in me.

Anyway Amber made the mistake of asking Kevin what he wanted for graduation as we knew we probably wouldn't see him for a long time.

Kevin being cool says "Hey you know what I like"

Amber looks at me and says "this is your fault he was a good guy" and we all laugh.

It's been almost 5 months since Amber jacked Kevin off. He never mentioned it to me and actually quit asking for details of what we did. He was growing up. We're so proud!

Amber didn't mention it for several days and I figured it was just a joke. Until she said in the truck one day, you haven't mentioned Kevin's gift what do you think he wants, do you think he was serious?"

I just looked at her and said "I know what your doing you little shit" my mom taught me well.

She smiled " well, I trust him and we'll probably never see him again or very little anyway. Plus the sex afterwards wasn't bad."

Looking over at her I cupped her pussy with my right hand through her new white spring shorts and said "well you can't fuck him. This is mine."

She pulled me in and kissed my neck. "You're a retard I wasn't even thinking that."

"Seriously Amber, what happened was just a spur of the moment thing , I'm not telling you what to do."

"I just want to help him is all, he's a good guy. He just needs some confidence, I just want to help him."

Sitting there I think about mom and how she helped me. This was a big step. I saw how my mom got. Could we handle this? The evil itch is there though.

I tell her that let's both think about it a couple of days.

Our next conversation I initiated and asked her what she was willing to do for Kevin.

"Well I jacked him I could do that again. He's seen my tits."

"Would you blow him?"

Looking at me she shrugs "I guess, it doesn't seem like that big a deal if your ok with it."

"How about showing your pussy? Or letting him feel it? That's true helping, put your money where you mouth is" elbowing her and laughing.

She looks at me and goes "lets do it!"

I decided we would surprise Kevin so he wouldn't freak out. He might back out.

We set it up. I got Amber to the barn and she knew what to do.

I hurried back to get Kevin as I told him we were going out. I drove back slow and made Kevin chug some beers. He was all for it.

He started asking questions when we pulled into the field and headed for the barn. I just smiled at him.

Inching to the barn I told Kevin to be quiet and don't freak out.

Getting into the barn we headed for stall # 4. When we got to the door I told Kevin to go in first.

He entered with me behind him. He stopped short and I had to jump around him to get in.

Laying in the center of the stall on a blanket is Amber stark naked leaning back on her hands with her knees bent just like mom.

All her charms on display. She has continued shaving her pussy and loves to feel it.

"Here's your graduation present from us." Slapping him on the back.

"Only think you can't do is fuck her." I said as Amber lays there smiling at us. Her pussy is soaking wet and easily visible as it is swelled to the max. Her nipples would cut glass.

Tonight she hasn't had any beer and is at her peak.

Kevin just stands there and I start stripping and say "what are you waiting for" as I walk up to Amber and jam my cock in her mouth.

I've got home court advantage tonight. I work her mouth over like a whore. Slamming it a few times.

Kevin slowly strips and is totally freaked out.

I pull out and push Amber to him.

She crawls over and grabs his belt and starts assisting. As soon as his cock is out she jumps on it using her mouth trying to show him her talents.

I move up behind her and start fingering her drenched pussy.

We make our way back to the blanket where Amber is on all fours in front of us sucking on kevin and Jacking me.

"hey Kev go feel her pussy" I say wanting to get her alone.

He walks around to her ass and I bend down and kiss her asking is she "cool?" she just gives her answer by sucking on my tongue for all she's worth.

Looking up kevin is just rubbing her ass.

"Hey stick your fingers in there run them around man, Amber show him" and she reaches through and spreads her pussy wide open and resumes sucking on me.

Kevin finally starts getting into it fingering her. She never gave him direction as we discussed earlier he might get his feelings hurt. She just took it. Kevin was jamming his fingers in hard and I finally went back and he let me takeover .

Running my hand down it smoothly to the clit as he watched, I massaged it with my palm. Her Ass hole was in plain view to us. We've never played there yet but I knew it was gonna be soon, just not tonight.

Amber grabs kevin's hand and pulls him back to her mouth loving his cock as I enter her from the rear mainly to stay busy and kill some time.

Kevin starts losing it and Amber raises up quick off him as we discussed.

Taking her breasts she lays his cock in them and rests a minute as I have to pull out.

I finally sit down, I didn't know what her plan was. She told Kevin to lay down and gave him direction.

She twisted around and sat over his face while going to her elbows in front of my cock.

Kevin was doing what he could to her nasty cunt.

She's really blowing me now and I gently pull her hands off the ground and wrap them around my waist making her go lower on my cock.

She really can't bob too much and just eventually lets it sink to the bottom of her throat.

I can tell Kevin is finally getting the hang of it as Ambers' ass starts humping his face. She has an incredible movement rotating her hips getting her satisfaction.

I take her head and start humping her face and can feel my balls tightening.

I pulled her completely off and then one push to the bottom and I started cumming holding her down. She pushed back a little but I didn't relent on her head.

Her hip movement ceased until I was spent. She raised up and kissed me. The smoky taste was noticeable but the bulk of it went down her throat.