Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber twisted around in a 69 and swallowed Kevin's cock. As her throat channel was nice and open, Kevin met little resistance and immediately his body arched going stiff. He came with his cock buried in my girlfriend's throat looking up at her pussy.

As Kevin rested I turned Amber over and dived into her soaking box helping her out. It did not take long as she grabbed my head and rode me. I just held still and gave her the resistance she needed.

Amber's a talker as I said, but I have eliminated a lot of it as it can be hard to read. However as this was Kevin's first time it is noteworthy.

I think it was a shock for Kevin. Ambers' cumming, saying oh "fuck me, eat my pussy" and moaning unbelievably. Both Kevin and I were pretty reserved during our orgasm but Amber made up for all of us.

We recuperated a little bit and as we lay there I said real quietly "oh fuck me, eat my pussy" mocking her and she rolled over hitting me in the stomach laughing. I've developed abs of steel this past year.

The next year Amber settles into college and I stay home a year. We visit on weekends. However a whole hell of a lot happened to us both and not all of it good.

Until next time,