Amber & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her eyes glazing over a bit and her cries grew sharper in pitch... I felt my own orgasm building... Her hands were clenched tightly on my arms... Then, she was crying out and her muscles were spasming and milking my cock inside of her. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I was far beyond restraint anyway. My whole body felt like it was exploding as my cum erupted inside her. I shook from head to toe while my body shot what seemed to be a geyser into her grasping pussy. I pushed hard into her as the shuddering ecstasy gripped both of us.

The next thing I knew, she had gotten her legs down off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist holding me inside her, and we were kissing passionately. Her breasts were pressed against my bare chest as our tongues played passionately. Only after the aftershocks had completely passed did we come up for air. We were both grinning and laughing as I raised myself up to look down at this gorgeous naked woman beneath me.

"Wow!" I said again, repeating the implied compliment from when we'd first met.

"Wow, yourself!" she beamed back up at me.

A bit mischievously I moved my still-hard cock inside her, rocking my body against her clit.

"Mmmm," she sighed as her eyes began to close. I moved a bit more seriously, and she began to move with me. Then her eyes opened wide and she said, "Hey, there! We've still got to climb down from here! Maybe we should save some of our strength until we get back down to the campground."

"Now, I definitely like the sound of that!" I laughed and reluctantly drew out of her.

After another swim to wash up and then a half hour to dry off in the sun, we made our way down the rock face. By this time it was late afternoon, time enough for a campfire-cooked meal and then a long evening of straining the patience of the other campers with our rambunctious passion. When we parted company the next day, we had exchanged cell numbers, and I even knew her name, but I continued to think of her as Amber. This mountainside encounter was only the first of our many adventures.

12