All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 01'

by cum_laced_quill

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
great lovergreat loverabout 8 years ago
Not well written, yet arousing.

Please get a better editor. The story has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why is it.

That almost every interracial story involving a white girl and a BBC has the Black character telling the white girl he now "owns" her pussy and will take her when ever he wants? Without any bearing on there being a husband. Or that the woman has a brain bigger than a pea.

What I would like to see in the next chapter is the Black mans wife that has denied him pussy for 6 years beating his ass and taking him for all he is worth and the husband of the probably impregnated wife "owning" the black guy for child support and more.

Now that would be better than your run of the mill BBC nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very arousing...I wanna try a big black dick. . .Oh yea... lets go on to the next chapter.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 8 years ago
Good story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story especially with the added risk of Amber becoming pregnant. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Black man does own her pussy

These stories often say it because it is often true.

The hung black guy who did me for over 15 years could have me whenever he wanted me. The feel of his cock in me was truly addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For those that don't get it, it's taboo. It's erotic that it's taboo.

Stories like these are hot because we all judge things to be "good" or "bad". And certain "bad" things are taboo for some. The more taboo they are, the hotter the fantasy or, in some cases, the reality. For those that see the story preview, then click the link, then read the first paragraph or two or three, you've made a choice. You could have easily read something else, but you stayed. So complain if you like but this story did not have a surprise ending. The only surprise is that you stayed to the end knowing what was likely to happen and then you complained. You're the type that licks your plate clean in a restaurant and then complains about the meal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh please

This is just more racist crap, sorry this has been done so many times it is boring. Didn't even read it all and its only 1 page!! Wrong section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
once you go black........

your a single mom!!!! hahahaha!!!!!

OneIBlindOneIBlindabout 8 years ago
Good and Quick

I am saddened that there are so many jerks hiding under an anonymous handle that feel their vile and racist opinions are vital to this story board's existence!

Having said that, I liked this story for the way you got my pulse racing amongst the taboo of the tale. Can't wait to read Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

It's true. Age is only a number when it comes to black. My wife prefers fit muscular black stallions half her age as preference but would never turn down a huge black cock of any age. She is a size queen and maintains her sizee only comes in black. Her experiences prove no man can lay it down like a black man. They have superior expertise in the art of fucking. Watching my white wife gushing and sqirting as she is pumped full of black cock eyes rolled back into her head toes curled screaming in extasy. I would have to agree. Very hot to watch her taken by bbc. And yet to find a creampie I havn't enjoyed thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Absoutely true. Most white women's instinct is it won't fit. But in reality they want that huge black cock so much their pussy floods with natural juices in order to accommodate ot in it's entirety. I say entirety because it is an experience that she will feel from her curled toes to her throat. My mature wife's eyes rolled back into her head her toes were curled into her high heels and was gasping for breath in pure ecstasy when taking her first 10 inch black cock. She felt that huge cock in places she didn't know she had. She was fucked with the expertise and skill that now has her exclusive to black men. For the past 6 yrs she has only been fucked by very hung black studs . Also the first cock in her mouth was his and she has only sucked bbc to this day. Ì have never had my white cock in my wife's mouth ever. Yet she has me lap hher waxed smooth pussy very often after it has been filled by her black stallions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
looking for email friends who can email true stories of bad black boys rough lowlifes forcing decent

looking for email friends who can email true stories or videos of bad black boys rough lowlifes forcing decent white women into becoming their sluts and milking cows humiliating them freeloading them, breeding them against their will - going also after their daughters mothers aunts cousins sisters acquaintances friends lady relatives to milk and breed them too ohhhhhh ***

virgintsik1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

another bull shit story

federiquitofederiquitoalmost 7 years ago
Te Admiramos

Te Admiramos como Escritor.

tienes mucho talento, considéranos a partir del día de hoy como uno mas de tus seguidores.

Saludos desde Mexico

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Story on net

Best Story on net for me, i like it a lot. Please more stories from you, you're realy talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Blackcocks

I grew up institutionalized and most of the guards were large black men. It became normal to obey directions when told to do something by them. It didn’t matter if you wanted to do it or not it wasn’t a choice.

In later years I married an asian woman and it was always my wish that we meet

a black man that is able to discover my weakness and uses it to manipulate me, getting her drunk or high as he “accidentally” runs into her when she goes to art shows or openings. He fucks her repeatedly as she tries to keep me from knowing about him and stop him by herself but he has a huge cock and overtime he breaks her in.

I would have let him come to our house and take her into the bedroom fucking her when he wanted, keeping her satisfied and addicted to his big black dick, waiting as I was trained to do.

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
I like it

It so good how you tell me what you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I won’t fuck anything less than 10 inches black. I let my husband clean me out and clean the cock off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m a widow so my black neighbor fucks me everynight. I’m in heaven

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
DUMB SLUT

she doesn't fuck anyone while hubby's home to watch..but oh yes... just as soon as he's gone... then get drunk and go fucking.... and let the guy cum inside you..... stupid dumb ass slut bitch whore

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

My first wife was so hot. She worked at the Brass Rail she banged a couple of guys that worked in the kitchen but o wanted to see her take a BBC. Finally it happened and I loved it. But couldn't get get to stop taking her birth control. 5 stars to the writer!

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago

Great story. I have a feeling her husband won't mind what she did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AMBER IS A hot cunt Great love StoryRW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@IFAFILHG. LOl Seriously be quiet fool. You read the whole story and jacked off to it. Then, to save your own embarrassment you run down the story. You're pathetic!

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderabout 2 years ago

As a white woman I can attest to the effect a big black cock has on some white women, many white women, once a big black cock is deep inside her, it’s true, a white woman will agree to almost anything to keep the big black cock inside her. As an older woman I have no shame admitting the things I have experienced, at that moment when a black cock is deep inside a white woman she willing gives herself to the black man, she belongs to him. Of course I can’t speak for all white women, I’m just saying what I have experienced, and what I have seen and heard from other white women.

The story is well written, no it’s not perfect, but I do t expect to read award-winning literature here. It’s the imperfections that make the story more believable, that make it more real. I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic and so incredibly hot. I got so horny reading this. 🔥🔥🔥

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked it cause I been with Mens that say they would Pull out but didnt and some I just didnt want them to stop like Amber and wanted them to keep going IN me and feel them Cumming cause it made my Pu$$y POP on them when they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know that if the right Blackman ever decides he is going to fuck my wife I won’t be able to stand in his way. I just want to be able to watch her on her stomach with him fucking his huge cock into her from behind while all she can say is please, o god it’s to big. I have to leave the room as he trains her to be able to handle his cock and eventually she just moans and cums. I can hear him whispering in her ear that she’ll get stretched out and used to taking a big black cock from him and his friends. I’ve watched her cum so many time.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle and definitely a great improvement in race relations if more white couples invited black men into their bedrooms

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

um you uh skipped a shit ton

"It has been almost four months since Amber has slept with anyone other than her husband, the pale blonde slutwife moved three months ago for her husband's career leaving all her old playmates"

when was this???

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

I love this story and I'm going right to chapter 2.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Nice story, could have been bit longer with a little more detail, but nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Later when she sobered up she wondered how stupid she had been. The thought of kiss a black toilet plunger ew. Then worried how she could get that smell off before he got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The stores didn't have the Dumbo size so he used an intertube from Walmart lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope hubby finds out and euthanizes the neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think all white females should be fucked by a bbc I lost my virginity at 18 to a bbc who was older but he is right we should be submissive to them

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The first paragraph was enough for me. 0

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Henry grunted harder than any man she had heard. He moaned that his cum was thick. When he finally pulled out there wasn't a slurping sound at all and she felt all dried up. She grunted and had a pussy fart and dust flew out all over. She started to worry about how she was going to clean up the mess. They had just replaced the carpet. 5 star finished story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I love thinking about an older black man being able to get my wife. Giving her a taste of his really thick blackcock as I listen without them knowing. Hearing her whimpering because he’s so thick that he has to force his cock in her as she begs him to stop. Eventually she just groans and all I hear is O GOD as he taunts her, telling her she’s going to be addicted, becoming another slut for BBC.

I love listening as she cums over and over again for him before he pumps her full of his sperm. I always look the other way when comes around, letting him take her again and again as her pussy gets stretched out for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous