All Comments on 'Amber Ch. 02'

by cum_laced_quill

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Cannot be bothered with reading all of it. Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very simple

Straightforward humping tale. Nothing wrong with that.

It would actually be better if you focused less on knocking her up and more on the lust of two people in a relationship like this.

Doug689Doug689about 8 years ago
Hot

Keep it coming! Nothing hotter then a black mans jizz in your girls pussy. Then the cream pie eating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
responce to 1st comment

If you can't be bothered to read it, how the hell do you feel justified to give it a rating, asshat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agreement with anon #1 - didn't bother to waste the time to read it. Just a "1"

Author - word to the want-to-be author: next time put some effort into character development to work with your simplistic over used plot. Nice try but....

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Forget the neg. comments. They obviously like the subject because their in the area. They hate themselves right after they jack off. Losers, all of them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Especially the part where she is lying on the couch talking to her husband. Hot!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Excited

If the husband was there he MIGHT try and control things better but I can't see her sliding under the influence of being blacked. The wrongness of it exaggerates the taboo excitement and as he takes more control she is drawn more to his huge black cock. She goes from letting it happen to wanting it to. Watching another white wife slowly submit is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Love reading and watching slut wives

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
So wonderful.

I yearn to have such a natural and fulfilling marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun start

He should take some pictures of her as he ruins her tight white pussy to show to her husband. Love her being so easy. I’m just like her husband. Want a black guy to get my wife hooked on being a slut for his black dick. So I can walk-in the condo and see her whining as she sucks him so she can show him how much she loves being his good little whore.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I know it would be so hot to take your wife to Walmart shopping while pushing the baby carriage with a black baby in it. Everyone would know you beautiful young wife defiled herself with black dick! Awesome!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amber is one hot cunt she sure likes black cock. She is gonna get knocked up before this get over Five Stars RWn

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
5 stars for pregnancy risk sex

The best part is she has the morning after pill but is not using it - yet that is!

Not enough stories realize pregnancy and preg risk sex are part of human sexuality. I hope there is a lot more before she finally gets a black bun in her white oven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars. AMBER REALY likes to Fuck She likes to have her cunt filled with Cum.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked this one cause its True some times I knew it wasnt a good time for Mens I was with to CUM IN me but they was just FEELING TO DAMN GOOD in my Pussy I couldnt stop. Specialy if I was On TOP them. I can work a LOVER GOOD IN me that way and make my Pussy POP usualy. Specialy if I FEELED them Cum and nutt DEEP IN me. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never gotten my fill of BBC in real life either!!!! Pamela

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to have a Blackman like him go after my wife. It’s hot to imagine her struggle to resist his big fucking cock but him getting her anyway. Listening to her regret each time but she’s unable to keep him away. All he does is when he visits is stroke it through his pants in front of her and she’s unable to look away. He loves talking nasty to her and teasing her about how he’s turned her into a size queen and how easy she cums from a black cock filling her. He always wins and I love the look on her face when she slides her mouth over his big cock.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. The best part is her husband knows and wants her to do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What wrong with him living next door? I see well I thought that you would move in with him. Why would I do that she asked? Because I'm divorcing you but I understand you will probably move in with him click the phone went dead like their marriage. She tried to call back but it went straight to voice mail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb bitch! Yet a dumber husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure hope she doesn't get pregnant cause it will be another welfare baby.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you're into the IR stories then this is a fair one but I must ask why she was worried about getting knocked up because she was entering her most fertile cycle. Along with the XL Trojans she also bought a supply of morning after pills.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Husband is stupider than I thought.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No shit Henry's old dried up balls were shooting dust. LOL Be thankful that it was black dust someone would have thought it was black mold.LOL Just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All these racist comments so let me address some;

Dear Anon: Sure hope she doesn't get pregnant cause it will be another welfare baby. 37% of SNAP recipients are white. ... Looking at welfare recipients by race, 26% are Black, 16% are Hispanic, 3% are Asian, and 2% are Native American. And these are not just single parents.

@Anon: No shit Henry's old dried up balls were shooting dust. LOL Be thankful that it was black dust someone would have thought it was black mold. LOL Just keeps getting better. Hell I'm 60 and still knocking 20 year old down.

@Anon: Husband is stupider than I thought. No just defeated, her hole isn't closing soon. I've sent many to their husband used.

@Anon: Dumb bitch! Yet a dumber husband! I just don't get it men always want their women to submit and when they do they have an issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous