All Comments on 'Amber Finale'

by a_libertine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A really good family

I don't think he will need to look outside of the family to satisfy his sexual needs with a wife and her family that he has.

Great story,thanks

klaxxklaxxalmost 14 years ago
Very nice, but...

why did they wait almost two decades to tell him about these 'family benefits'? And why wasn't Yvonne included, at least theoretically?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
relatable

I totally pictured my sister in laws and my wife in this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmm

i felt so bad for the daughter... it doesn't seem fair to exclude her :/

daughters need attention too ya know!

jdarltjdarltover 12 years ago
Great read but......

The story was good would have like to hear more with the daughter tho.

Maybe an off shoot story just saying....hoping to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where have you been???

Just ran into your stories and can't figure why you have left us since 2011? Please entertain us again with your sexual tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meanwhile...

Yvonne must be at Grandma's, knows nothing of this, other than that Dad jacks off to porn in the basement? Kim is a little TOO much of a daughter, to be floating in & out of everyone's houses, and to just happen to show up when Maureen came home. Was all of this Amber's 18th bday present, from the family? Does Gma know? Explains why the word got around so fast, about things... thinking all through the story, that Amber just had a big friggin' mouth. It all kind of fell apart though, with Kim.. Had it's good & bad spots.. bad, finding out you've been played - how are you supposed to be an Alpha? They turned him into THEIR toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the entire story, but it seems you forgot one character. Where was Yvonne, the daughter, after Maureen's return? Surely she would like to get into the act with her other relatives. Thanks. Going to look at the other stories you have written now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous