All Comments on 'Amber's Awakening Ch. 02'

by CarolinaPeach

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks To My Editor

Some how my thanks to my editor got lost. Thank you, curi0us7r4nny, you helped me make this story the best it could be.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 11 years ago
Great continuation

Good development from part1. Enjoyed how you dealt with the conflict (and the cell phone). Just looking forward to part 3.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

You can feel the love these two have for each other. I hope it's going to be the same for me! It was just so sweet and loving... Keep writing this andany other stories you've got in mind! I'll read them!

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 11 years ago
Sexy stuff but...

I had an issue with three paragraphs at the end which were disproportionately large. They came across as "walls of text", making it hard to read. Keep paragraphs shorter to improve the readability.

Other than that, I liked the story. It had a nice flow and some seriously good description of the sex.

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To LaRascasse & my other readers

I'm sorry about the huge chunks of text. I am in the process of remedying that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Please write more :) I'm loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

I did get confused. I thought Chuck was awakening Amber so now Cody is. I had a hard time equating Amber's Awakening Ch. 2 with chapter 1. Otherwise I liked the story. Is it the same story thread?

curi0us7r4nnycuri0us7r4nnyalmost 11 years ago
nice ratings!

Congratulations on getting it rated as a 'hot' read. You developed this story so well. It was my pleasure to work with you. If you ever write more I would love to read it.

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Said it for chapter 1.

A delish. story Congrats.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Peachy

You're a peach, all right. This story is very well done. True to life. I could feel what Amber was feeling, and felt as if she were telling the story to me personally. I found myself thinking Amber must be you.

The female POV is all too rare here on Literotica. Thanks for a very erotic read.

Looking for Chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous