All Comments on 'Amber's Big Date'

by AmberLynn3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
Spectacular story

Amber,

That is one fucking hot encounter story.

I was so hard jacking off to it.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My heart goes out to you

I would never treat you like that. If you wanted to do what you did it would be your choice. And best of all since you know how to submit I would bond with you. One heart as the Rastas like to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to quote Forrest Gump

"Stupid is as Stupid does".

and the tramp in this tale is about as stupid as it gets.

happipathappipatalmost 11 years ago
The lady is a tramp

Just the way I like my ladies to be!

Enjoy being the object of desire, sweetie, because those days will soon enough pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hello

I like the way the story flow. I would love to have a lady like that but I hate to share. I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:/

Sounds like a whore just wanting attention, can't truly blame a guy for taking advantage and then making money off it. Plus you did get paid in the end, so why cry over it.

TallEric02TallEric02almost 11 years ago
Saddest Thing I've Ever Read

Amber, that's the saddest story I've ever read. To be clear, I don't mean it's bad, or poorly-written (it's not), but it's sad.

I understand submissiveness as a conscious choice, and in a loving, respectful relationship. But this was abusive, and...sad.

I don't understand guys that get off on stories like this. Almost any story with oral (either way) is great for me--but this is the exception. By the end of this story I was anything but turned on, and sad for Amber. I genuinely hope that the fundamental feelings of worthlessness that the character Amber is buried under don't plague your real life.

Good writing, but so sad.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Not the end you deserved

I hope your life since then has taken a more positive direction. You are certainly intelligent and 'gifted by nature.' Guys like Keith give us all a bad name.

~B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous